Ratings for Dr. Anthony J. Lucatorto

Dr lucatorto ...best Dr! Wonderful person, wise, treats problem not symptom, takes so much time to know what is going on also very efficient in blood tests and lab work ups

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

I have known Dr. Lucatorto for years. Even though the wait is a bit long, I've come to realize he really takes the time with each patient, and listens. He is the BEST!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Ok, folks is a doctor a politician? No, he is a healer and dr l. Does a wonderful job of that. He spends as much time with you as you need, ok, once he gets there. He is often tardy and waits are sometimes long, but that because of the aforementioned need to spend time with each patient, no bums rush. He answers message on his portal. Perhaps the best list of referral's in history. Every one has been 5 star, practical, understanding and willing to go the extra mile. Staff, be friendly, treat them with respect and they are wonderful. Be the ugly pushy New Jersey brat and well karma is...

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

My friend recommended Dr. Lucatorto to me, so I went to see him a few times, but eventually I had to stop. The wait time is ridiculous. I have NEVER had a doctor or dentist keep me waiting so long for every appointment--it was always at least two hours. His staff didn't give him messages when I would leave them by phone, so it took weeks to get the answer to a simple question about one medication. The doctor himself seems knowledgeable and kind, but I also just found out that he is a Tea Party Republican, and although I would not usually care at all about someone's political stance, that party is notorious for being backwards regarding women's health. I will say, though, that he never said/did anything that made me uncomfortable (but, then, I only saw him a few times).

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

Had been going to this doctor since he started practicing medicine at the medical group. He branched off and started his own practice and now has a very unfriendly and unprofessional staff. They won't make advance appts and never give the doctor messages. You will have to call back each day for an appt only to hear they are booked and if it is an emergency forget about it! The wait time was always over an hour even for first appointments and it wouldn't be wise to be even 5 minutes late or you may have to reschedule. Never arrive while it is their lunch time since it makes them irate. After years (15+) with this doctor I finally had enough and took my family elsewhere and it was as if we had never existed in the first place to them. They also tried to charge me hundreds of dollars to release our files.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

Great doctor but staff is disrespectful of time. They obviously do not know how to schedule appointments because the wait is excessively long

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

He know what he's talking about and he's very thorough and he doesn't rush through his patients.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

Dr. Lucatoto is an amazing person and a great Doctor. I moved to another state last summer, and I still travel up to 14 hours to make appointments with him because he is a great doctor. He knows my history and cares about my needs. I have been going to him for years and it's always worth the LONG wait in the waiting room. Do I like his new staff? Not really, but the doctor makes choices that are for the good of his patients. I am not there for the staff anyway, just the doctor. I would totally recommend him because if you have a health concern, he will figure it out for you and NOT push you out the door.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

I dont understand what happened to his old staff they were pleasant and helpful, especially Jamie she always went above and beyond. I miss her dearly; she was a great asset. The new staff is not caring at all and they are a bit nasty. As for returning phone calls dont hold your breath because he never returns them. He is so slow to get paperwork back to you. prescriptions take forever to call in. The new staff is totally unorganized. Big mistake with changing staff. Waiting around for hours is not my thing WHEN I AM SICK I WANT A DOCTORS UNDIVIDED ATTENTION !

flag | Submitted March 27, 2010

Dr. Anthony J. Lucatorto's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1992)

Coventry Healthcare
  • Coventry
First Health Network
GEHA
Mail Handlers
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
UnitedHealthcare