Ratings for Dr. Paricher Irani

best Dentist ever! gentle, patient, honest. Next to bring in my son!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Dr Irani is great with children. She was able to put my daughter at ease...she is amazing!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

I had a great experience at Dr. Patchers clinic. I had a lot of pain in my front tooth and she took care of it. Minimum pain and her touch was professional she even called back after 2 days to find out how I was. No one does this.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

You have made me learn to like coming to the dentist. Your delivery of anesthesia is almost painless!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Cole for years. I finally convinced my mother to switch over to this office because Dr. Irani is francophone and my mom prefers being treated for medical issues in french. So happy she's joined Dr. Cole's team.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

This Dentist is awesome. I got a root canal done by her and a new cap put on my front tooth in just two visits. She was very careful and did a very good job on my teeth. I did not have to return to her clinic after she worked on my teeth. I fully recommend her to everybody who have teeth problems.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

We've been going for years. She's great with our whole family.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

amazing woman! and sooo gentle and knows what she is doing! (i am terrified of dentists) and she made me sooooooo comfortable...ive had 1 root canal,1 tooth pulling and a few cleaning and follow up and she is amazing !!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

She is a very good dentist with excellent knowledge and responsibility for her patients.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

She's awesome! Definitely knows how to calm your nerves when you're about to receive local anesthesia...and it ended up being a pretty painless experience from what I remember! Thank you Dr. Irani :)

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015