Ratings for Dr. Paricher Irani

This dentist is probably the most caring dentist I've come accross. I struggle with anxiety and every time I go see her she is somehow able to convince me that getting dental work done is easy. She's down to earth and I can tell she enjoys what she does. I know I'm being taken care of someone who cares for me and my teeth.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Dr. Irani is great. She is so down to earth with great bed side manners. She takes her work seriously and she is extremely knowledgeable. I was nervous for my dental extraction of my wife teeth. She managed to calm me down and because she wasn't working the next day, she had her staff call me to make sure I was doing well.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

She is awesome. My 6 year old never cried while she did a extraction on 2 of his teeth. After his first visit he likes to visit her again. She made him comfortable during the first visit.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

best Dentist ever! gentle, patient, honest. Next to bring in my son!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Dr Irani is great with children. She was able to put my daughter at ease...she is amazing!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

I had a great experience at Dr. Patchers clinic. I had a lot of pain in my front tooth and she took care of it. Minimum pain and her touch was professional she even called back after 2 days to find out how I was. No one does this.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

You have made me learn to like coming to the dentist. Your delivery of anesthesia is almost painless!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Cole for years. I finally convinced my mother to switch over to this office because Dr. Irani is francophone and my mom prefers being treated for medical issues in french. So happy she's joined Dr. Cole's team.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

This Dentist is awesome. I got a root canal done by her and a new cap put on my front tooth in just two visits. She was very careful and did a very good job on my teeth. I did not have to return to her clinic after she worked on my teeth. I fully recommend her to everybody who have teeth problems.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

We've been going for years. She's great with our whole family.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016