You may also like

Rate Dr. Ali Kheradmand

Dr. Ali Kheradmand's Ratings

Dr Ali is the best doctor. So friendly and knowledgeable. I've recommended him to over a dozen people and would recommend to anyone! Amazing and helped my neck and upper back immediately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2858929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr. Ali was very informative. He knew what my problem was right away. Great customer service as well!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2845421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Ali has been extremely helpful in treating my brain injury symptoms after a car accident. In addition to treatments used to reduce physical pain and mental confusion, his emotional support and positive attitude has been invaluable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2843823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

I was having major issues with my shoulder making it difficult to raise my arm above my head. After my first visit with Dr Ali I noticed immediate improvement! He knew exactly how to treat the issue by providing acupuncture and active release treatments. He couldn’t have been better, I highly recommend Dr. Ali!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2842643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Dr Ali is very knowledgeable, passionate and honest. Unlike most doctors, he takes the time to explain their injuries to his patients which makes their progression and healing faster and they are confident about the treatment.
His staff is also extremely friendly and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2840551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr. Ali is very passionate and knowledgeable! There has been a very noticeable difference in my back since I started seeing him just a short time ago. Him and his staff are very friendly and its always a pleasure to go in for my appointment. He is also willing to stay and answer any questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2839190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

If you have a sports injury - look no further! Dr. Ali is an amazing doctor that helped me and gave me a lot of exercises to practice at home. He is a great doctor and a person!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2838689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr ali is one of the best doctors I met. He is very helpful and very understanding of patient situations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2838071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr. Ali helped me a lot with my bone alignment. He was able to quickly find which muscles in my body were weak and were not doing their job holding the bones in place and gave me exercises to work on them. I've seen a lot of specialists before for my unstable hip problem and none were as effective as him. I needed to visit him only a couple of times and was able to work on my own with the help of the exercises that he recommended. Very efficient!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2837630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Ali from a neighbour as I wasn't having any success with my injury at another clinic.
Not only were my treatments beneficial and helped me recover, but also provided me with simple tools to prevent and avoid injuring myself over and over again.

Dr. Ali, has always made me feel like a priority and helped me determine the root cause of the issues and not just dealing with the symptoms. I never felt uncomfortable asking questions and was given direction on what to do when I wasn't getting treated. They took the time to explain the physical issues and in a way I could understand.

I am very grateful that I was referred to this clinic and would recommend it to anyone I know

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2836529].votes_count ]]