Ratings for Dr. Ali Kheradmand

Ali is the best practitioner I have ever visited. He takes a practical and thoughtful approach in treating issues using a variety of disciplines. He figures out the cause of the pain and addresses it.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Been just over a year since I really hurt my back. Nothing but good things to say about Ali, organized, on-time and has really helped curb my lower back pain that would come and go. Frequency is WAY down and if it happens it's only for a day. Great progress, it takes time to correct years of sitting and bad posture.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I have been suffering from a very painful back injury. Ali has been more than supportive as my back has been healing. I feel better after each visit with Ali both physically and emotionally. I trust his knowledge, experience and therapy very much and I know I am in good hands! I would recommend Dr. Ali to others.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

After hurting my knee playing soccer, a friend of mine referred me to Dr Ali. After seeing him once a week for a month, my knee healed very quickly and I was back playing again. He is a very personable, caring and all around great doctor!! Thank you for all of your help Ali!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

I came to Dr Ali about 5 months ago with pain and discomfort in my upper back/traps and neck, within 4 treatments i felt like a new man. Having recently started a new job that has me seated at a computer for 8 hours a day I now visit him once a month and work on doing the rehab exercises that he has recommended. I feel without his help and his willingness to answer questions via email and share his vast wealth of knowledge with me i would not be able to lead the pain free life that i currently do. More recently i was experiencing dizziness (vertigo) which through his acupuncture, Dr Ali completely cleared in one treatment. Having worked in the Fitness Industry in the past I have met a lot of people in this line of work, some better than others in their respective fields of profession but i wholeheartedly feel that Dr Ali is a leader in his. I highly recommend him for anyone in need of a Chiropractor. I have already referred a number of friends and colleagues who have all relayed they same thing to me, that he is amazing at what he does. To top it off he is a great guy too... go see him!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr Ali is simply the best Chiro I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Amazing chiro, his treatments has really sped up my path to healing compared to other specialist I've seen.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

Dr Ali has been very patient and knowledgeable with my injury! I definitely recommend Dr Ali to anyone, especially athletes like myself. He will let me know what my boundaries are, but will also provide an alternative. His staff is also professional and very nice to speak with.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

I highly recommend Dr Ali. He is very thorough and careful with his assessments and recommendations. He helped me tremendously when I injured my lower back and then my shoulder a couple years later. I have referred my family and friends as I am about to do again right now and n all occasions Dr Ali has been truly amazing. He has tremendous knowledge but more importantly he gets involved in his patients' good health! Thanks Dr. Ali!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

So dedicated to ensuring his patients needs are met. He took his one day off a week to agree to meet with me when I was in excruciating pain and couldn't put one foot in front of another. Great clinician, even better person. Thanks, Ali!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr. Ali Kheradmand's Credentials

Dr. Ali Kheradmand graduated from the Chiropractic Degree Program at the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in 2009 and completed his undergraduate degree at the University of Western Ontario in 2002. Since 2009, Dr. Kheradmand has built a successful practice working with patients, including seniors, children, dancers and athletes, to develop programs with which to achieve their personal goals. His approach to therapy involves a straightforward look at the factors affecting injury, such as the mechanism of injury, the time since onset (chronic versus acute), sporting/occupational activities and other complicating effects. Complementing this assessment, Dr. Kheradmand uses an evidence-based, active-oriented rehabilitation to achieve the best results possible. Dr. Kheradmand believes that the best therapists are those who teach their patients how to relieve short-term symptoms and achieve the long-term goals of their healing process, an attitude he carries with him in his practice. In addition, Dr. Kheradmand appreciates the role that medical specialists (sports medicine, orthopaedics, plastics) can play in injury healing and prevention, and does not hesitate to refer to his team of appropriate specialist which consist of multiple family physicians, sports medicine, orthopaedic surgeons, neurosurgeons and more, when it will benefit the patient. Dr. Kheradmand also believes in the importance of continuing education in the health care field, and has kept current by attending courses in advanced techniques within the scope of Chiropractic, such as acupuncture, which have benefited his patients. Dr. Kheradmand also has an extensive background in fitness and competitive body building and is one of the only Chiropractors in Canada that has the privilege to teach family medicine residents at St. Josephs Hospital and Toronto Western Hospital.