Ratings for Dr. Ali Kheradmand

Due to Dr. Ali's chiropractic treatment, I've gone from walking several blocks to several kilometers. I definitely recommend the services of Dr. Ali Kheradmand and his team!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

The best guy around. Super knowledgeable, will go out of his way to help you in any way that he can, and very pleasant to deal with. He's very busy and very much in demand, but that's just a testament to his expertise.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Ali Kheradmand is my new best friend. He assessed my calcified shoulder issue, explaining each detail in clear terms I could understand, and within hours of my first treatment I was on a definite road to recovery. With each step and stage of treatment he further gains my trust. I highly recommend Dr. Ali and his team!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Ali Kheradmand is incredible. I don't know how he and his team did it but they managed to squeeze me into an already fully booked schedule as I literally was bent over in half and could not stand straight at all. That was the first big plus. I have 2 herniated discs in my low back. Dr. Ali assessed the situation quickly, accurately and knew exactly how to treat me. He let me know it would be a little worse before it was better and that it would take some time but as long as I followed his instructions he would be to get me moving again. For me this was crucial as I'm a dancer and fitness instructor and mom of a toddler not being able to move is not really an option. Happy to say 4 weeks later I am at full capacity again. I will continue to see him upon any recommendations he makes and follow what he recommends as he has my complete trust and gratitude. Also he has an incredible bedside manner. So knowledgeable, skilled and personable. Total win!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Ali is very knowledgeable, friendly and has your best intentions of getting you better. I came in to see Dr. Ali for a sports-related injury and I already saw improvements the following few days. I trust his opinions and advice and would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I arrived in his office with a host of problems. He quickly assessed which ones were the most immediate (including a problem with an injured finger that the doctors couldn't figure out), and dealt with the top three (which is a lot to cover within an hour). He gleefully answered all of my questions during the treatment and later emailed me exercises to help with the other problems later. I immediately noticed a difference in all of my pains which have been going on for a long time, and the feeling of hopelessness about my body falling apart is gone. I will definitely be going back to him!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I am happy to be one of his patients. He is professional and responsible in all he does. I trust his opinions and advice. He is always willing to talk to other professionals who are treating me for other problems. I would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Thank you for Magic! Ongoing still but highly recommend it to any one that suffer real problems

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr. Ali was able to diagnose my knee issue in about 2 seconds...he also understands the athlete perspective that "resting" forever isn't realistic for training goals or quality of life. He's quite responsive via email as well for quick questions.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

very helpful and attentive to your issues. I feel like I'm in good care with Dr Ali

Dr. Ali Kheradmand's Credentials

Dr. Ali Kheradmand graduated from the Chiropractic Degree Program at the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in 2009 and completed his undergraduate degree at the University of Western Ontario in 2002. Since 2009, Dr. Kheradmand has built a successful practice working with patients, including seniors, children, dancers and athletes, to develop programs with which to achieve their personal goals. His approach to therapy involves a straightforward look at the factors affecting injury, such as the mechanism of injury, the time since onset (chronic versus acute), sporting/occupational activities and other complicating effects. Complementing this assessment, Dr. Kheradmand uses an evidence-based, active-oriented rehabilitation to achieve the best results possible. Dr. Kheradmand believes that the best therapists are those who teach their patients how to relieve short-term symptoms and achieve the long-term goals of their healing process, an attitude he carries with him in his practice. In addition, Dr. Kheradmand appreciates the role that medical specialists (sports medicine, orthopaedics, plastics) can play in injury healing and prevention, and does not hesitate to refer to his team of appropriate specialist which consist of multiple family physicians, sports medicine, orthopaedic surgeons, neurosurgeons and more, when it will benefit the patient. Dr. Kheradmand also believes in the importance of continuing education in the health care field, and has kept current by attending courses in advanced techniques within the scope of Chiropractic, such as acupuncture, which have benefited his patients. Dr. Kheradmand also has an extensive background in fitness and competitive body building and is one of the only Chiropractors in Canada that has the privilege to teach family medicine residents at St. Josephs Hospital and Toronto Western Hospital.

Molina