You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ali Kheradmand

So dedicated to ensuring his patients needs are met. He took his one day off a week to agree to meet with me when I was in excruciating pain and couldn't put one foot in front of another. Great clinician, even better person. Thanks, Ali!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr Ali is amazing! I started seeing him a few years ago after a MVA leaving me with chronic knee pain. He really listens to your concerns and makes you feel comfortable. He is willing to discuss and explore various treatment moralities and suggest exercises and treatments that will help you get back to you as quickly as possible. I refer everyone I know to Dr Ali!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

A friend referred me to Dr. Ali for a sports related injury to my elbow/forearm tissue about a year ago. This injury resulted in muscle spasms and being unable to raise my arm without pain. Far from telling me to stop playing, avoid strenuous activity for a prolonged period, etc, Dr. Ali started treatment right away and simply asked me to rest it for a day or two. Of course, I took that to mean one day of rest. : ) After four sessions involving some acupuncture and painful, but effective, removal of scar tissue, I was completely back to normal. More recently, after being involved in a car accident, I didn't hesitate to go back to Dr. Ali. He immediately diagnosed the problem with my knee. This issue was confirmed by an MRI. After two and a half months of once/week treatment, my knee has regained the previous strength and range. Dr. Ali is personable, very willing to share information outside of the scope of your injury, and definitely looking to fix you, rather than keep you coming back for unnecessary treatment. I highly recommended him.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Ali has put my mind to rest that I'm being seen by the best Doctor available in Toronto. I have already referred close friends to him and will continue to vouch for the work he does.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Dr. Ali Kheradmand is a genuine pleasure to interact with. He is extremely knowledgeable and takes the time to explain the what, whys, and hows of the treatments he uses and to answer the myriad of questions I always see to have. The facilities and staff are wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Friendly, experienced and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr. Ali.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I've seen Dr. Ali Kheradmand a number of times over the years for my lower back issues, and each time he is able to address the pain very effectively. He's also a really pleasant guy to be around but will also take you to task to make sure you're doing what you should be to maintain your overall health. Will not go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Ali Kheradmand's Credentials

Dr. Ali Kheradmand graduated from the Chiropractic Degree Program at the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in 2009 and completed his undergraduate degree at the University of Western Ontario in 2002. Since 2009, Dr. Kheradmand has built a successful practice working with patients, including seniors, children, dancers and athletes, to develop programs with which to achieve their personal goals. His approach to therapy involves a straightforward look at the factors affecting injury, such as the mechanism of injury, the time since onset (chronic versus acute), sporting/occupational activities and other complicating effects. Complementing this assessment, Dr. Kheradmand uses an evidence-based, active-oriented rehabilitation to achieve the best results possible. Dr. Kheradmand believes that the best therapists are those who teach their patients how to relieve short-term symptoms and achieve the long-term goals of their healing process, an attitude he carries with him in his practice. In addition, Dr. Kheradmand appreciates the role that medical specialists (sports medicine, orthopaedics, plastics) can play in injury healing and prevention, and does not hesitate to refer to his team of appropriate specialist which consist of multiple family physicians, sports medicine, orthopaedic surgeons, neurosurgeons and more, when it will benefit the patient. Dr. Kheradmand also believes in the importance of continuing education in the health care field, and has kept current by attending courses in advanced techniques within the scope of Chiropractic, such as acupuncture, which have benefited his patients. Dr. Kheradmand also has an extensive background in fitness and competitive body building and is one of the only Chiropractors in Canada that has the privilege to teach family medicine residents at St. Josephs Hospital and Toronto Western Hospital.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So dedicated to ensuring his patients needs are met. He took his one day off a week to agree to meet with me when I was in excruciating pain and couldn't put on..."

May 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "easily the best chiropracter in the city.. staff is great too, highly recommend."

April 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ali is an outstanding clinician with excellent knowledge and a very personal style to create a supportive environment. "

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ali is amazing! I started seeing him a few years ago after a MVA leaving me with chronic knee pain. He really listens to your concerns and makes you feel com..."

March 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A friend referred me to Dr. Ali for a sports related injury to my elbow/forearm tissue about a year ago. This injury resulted in muscle spasms and being unable..."

March 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Ali was knowledgeable, caring and one of the best Doctors in Toronto. Highly recommend!"

March 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Ali has put my mind to rest that I'm being seen by the best Doctor available in Toronto. I have already referred close friends to him and will continue to vouch..."

February 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ali Kheradmand is a genuine pleasure to interact with. He is extremely knowledgeable and takes the time to explain the what, whys, and hows of the treatmen..."

February 27, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Friendly, experienced and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr. Ali. "

February 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've seen Dr. Ali Kheradmand a number of times over the years for my lower back issues, and each time he is able to address the pain very effectively. He's als..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Best Chiropractor I have experienced, knows his stuff, very helpful and pleasant"

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a full time stunt performer who specializes in horseback and fight choreography. I've had numerous injuries mostly due to jumping off of horseback at high ..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ali has been incredible. He's been able to help me with injuries that no one else could. I went to physio for 3 months with very little improvement and swit..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ali is undoubtedly the best Chiropractor I've ever been to. Takes the time to clearly explain what's going on with your body and gives you a very clear and..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr.Ali through ratemd and thought I would pay him a visit to see if he could potentially help me with a chronic injury I've been dealing with the past y..."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was recommended by my trainer to see Dr. Ali for an injury to my shoulder and knee. They were very accommodating and have worked with me through this to get ..."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Ali goes over and above and is well known in the community for his passion and knowledge. He takes the time to email his clients and has even called my physi..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "truly feel that ali is passionate, highly knowledgeable and determined to help. I rate him one of the best i have seen, without a doubt."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Years of pain significantly reduced in just a few sessions! I used to be a skeptic of chiropractic and acupuncture services, but after I couldn't get through th..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "great guy.. killer doctor.. no wait time.. really smart.. came highly recommended and i will continue to do the same."

November 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ali was extremely helpful in finding the cause of my headaches and squeezed me in very last minute for treatment. He has very kindly sent me excersises to ..."

November 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ali was recommended by my physician for a running injury. He's currently helping me heal up and sends over exercises to help build and prevent the injury fr..."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Found Dr. Ali on this site. Read the reviews and thought well, I'll give him a try and I've never regretted it. Very knowledgeable, personable and makes you fee..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I go to see Dr. Ali once a week and he is by far the best Chiropractor/Acupuncturist that I've ever been to. Not only that, but just an excellent Doctor and fri..."

October 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been an athlete in my past life, playing a wide range of sports including football at the collegiate level south of the border. I've had my share of injur..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ali is the best doctor. So friendly and knowledgeable. I've recommended him to over a dozen people and would recommend to anyone! Amazing and helped my neck ..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ali was very informative. He knew what my problem was right away. Great customer service as well!"

June 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ali has been extremely helpful in treating my brain injury symptoms after a car accident. In addition to treatments used to reduce physical pain and mental..."

June 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was having major issues with my shoulder making it difficult to raise my arm above my head. After my first visit with Dr Ali I noticed immediate improvement..."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ali is very knowledgeable, passionate and honest. Unlike most doctors, he takes the time to explain their injuries to his patients which makes their progres..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The Dr. Ali and his team are very friendly and knowledgeable. They want to ensure you're on the right path to recovery and provide all the necessary steps to he..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ali is amazing! He truly cares for his patients and he makes himself available to answer any question I may have about the treatment and the exercises he s..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ali is very passionate and knowledgeable! There has been a very noticeable difference in my back since I started seeing him just a short time ago. Him and h..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ali is great. He's treated me back from two injuries, each time with great lessons on how to be stronger than before. I know that he is really concerned wit..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you have a sports injury - look no further! Dr. Ali is an amazing doctor that helped me and gave me a lot of exercises to practice at home. He is a great doc..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr ali is one of the best doctors I met. He is very helpful and very understanding of patient situations."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ali helped me a lot with my bone alignment. He was able to quickly find which muscles in my body were weak and were not doing their job holding the bones in..."

June 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Ali from a neighbour as I wasn't having any success with my injury at another clinic. Not only were my treatments beneficial and helped m..."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ali has been very tenacious in helping me on a path to relieve migraine headaches . He has applied various techniques including acupuncture treatments. ..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ali is a great doctor , he has the skills and knowledge , he is an amazing person , he cares about his patients and very helpful , I am really appreciate ..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ali has been incredibly helpful with my shoulder injury due to a bicycle accident. His treatment has been thorough, careful, knowledgeable and always well e..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ali is amazing! He's helped me immensely during my training for my first marathon and because of his treatments I was able to complete the run. He got my ne..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so glad I got to meet Dr. Ali and his team. Not only is his treatment amazing but his caring nature towards his patients put him up on the top there. He ha..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I stumbled upon Dr Ali 4 years ago and haven't looked back. He has helped me quickly heal from a multitude of sports injuries. I highly recommend him and his cl..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ali's a gem! He's made a huge difference in the degree of lower back pain I've been suffering during my pregnancy. It's obvious he really cares about his pa..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "With Ali's help and expertise I have had a significant decrease I my chronic lower back pain. I couldn't be more grateful and I'm recommending his help to every..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ali is the best. He was recommended to me by my doctor to treat an acute lower back and hip pain. I had seen a physiotherapist, a chiro, a sports injury spe..."

June 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kheradmand came highly recommended by another doctor and he surpassed all my expectations. By far one of the best experience I've had within healthcare/chiro..."

June 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great staff, awesome service. Ali is very effective and knowledgeable. He's never in a rush and takes time to make sure you receive the right amount of attentio..."

June 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been having chiropractic work done for sports injuries for 5 years, in both Toronto and Vancouver. I can say that Dr. Kheradmand is the most effective a..."

June 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Extremely helpful and knowledgeable in all aspects of sports rehabilitation. Would highly recommend to anyone with a sports related injury. "

June 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing and they really care about you. I would highly recommend Ali. "

June 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Professional. Knowledgeable. Friendly and accessible. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Ali both for chiropractic practice and sports medicine. Overall excel..."

June 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome Dr. He is very knowledgeable , friendly. He always answered my questions even when I ask him by email. He has been treating my scoliosis since a year a..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We were referred to Dr. Ali by a neurosurgeon for my son's severe. With 5 days of acupuncture virtually all of his symptoms disappeared. Headaches vanished an..."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr ALI is the best. He does it all and is the nicest guy in the world."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome chiropractor. I tore a tendon in my rotator cuff and was referred to Dr. Ali by my family doctor. In a couple months he has helped me rehabilitate it th..."

March 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "By far the best chiropractor. Very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. It feels like I've known him forever."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I broke my hip and had a very large hematoma in my knee. Dr. Ali had me walking in two months using aggressive treatments which I really appreciated. Most phy..."

March 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great guy. Helped my pain after the first session!"

February 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very professional and friendly - every time I'm there I have fun! His approach to treating my back problems is one that I haven't experienced from any chiroprac..."

February 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ali Kheradmand is very professional and highly knowledgeable. After the first few visits, my pain (which has been an on-going problem for months) has starte..."

February 7, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kheradmand is definitely the best chiropractor that I've came across in Toronto. I really like his approach to treating my back pain. I would definitely rec..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Ali's very helpful and personable. Extremely easygoing, reassuring, kind and patient. Practices like a physiotherapist (exercises and soft tissue work) than a t..."

February 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've suffered from back issues for the past three and a half years and in that span have seen over 10 chiropractors/physiotherapists, pain specialists, neurolog..."

January 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ali oozes competence and is extremely personable to boot. I would unreservedly recommend him to anyone needing chiro treatment."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor! Takes good care of patients, non rushed and always punctual! Really helped me throughout my recovery and even after!"

January 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Incredibly approachable guy with a heart of gold. Super knowledgable with a fantastic bedside manner. His stories will keep your mind off whatever it is you're ..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Ali to be very knowledgeable, punctual, personable, and most importantly, effective. His staff are very friendly and helpful. He treated my my coll..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Friendliest doctor I've ever had. Genuinely wants to help you get well as quickly as possible."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient of Dr Ali K for about 6 yrs now and have had nothing but success with his treatment. He has been the ONLY Dr I have seen that has successful..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Exceptional doctor! Patient, compassionate & kind! Top shelf practitioner with lots of experience. I would recommend him without any hesitation!"

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Ali is the best Physio I have ever had. He's incredibly knowledgable and has a great easy going personality which makes doing rehab almost fun."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgeable and helpful. Very well intentioned. Have referred many family and friends to him!"

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ali has a very rare quality... A very knowledgable professional, I would highly recommend a visit."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I always question a perfect online rating, but after 3 years of nothing but top-notch treatment from Dr Ali, I really would expect nothing less. I have seen hi..."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ali is amazing! I had an on-going foot injury and thanks to Dr. Ali, it healed completely. He is very knowledgeable and friendly. He really dedicates himse..."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Ali by chance at a medical clinic. From the first appointment he was very friendly, professional, and incredibly knowledgeable. He uses multiple di..."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ali is a fantastic doctor who not only has an abundance of knowledge, but who radiates passion for his job. As soon as you meet, he provides a friendly envi..."

December 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Have seen Dr. Ali for several different problems, and each time he has explained the situation, causes, and symptoms, and used current techniques for acute and ..."

December 21, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ali is very helpful and knowledgable, I have seen him twice so far and have been very happy both times. Unlike other chiros he will not require you to be on..."

December 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ali has always taken great care of me. I've been going to him for two years and I recommend him to everyone in need of pain relief. On top of being a magici..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have experienced shoulder pain and have had limited mobility for the last year. Until 3 months ago when I began treatment with Dr. Ali, I had seen over 7 dif..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is an amazing and professional doctor who will not waste your time. He knows what he is doing, and is especially fantastic for clients who have injuries for ..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ali helped both my fiance and I with some chronic back problems. Not only did he help treat us, but he also educated each of us on our issues, how to mitiga..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Ali for the last 4 years, and in my opinion he is one of the best sports medical professional in Toronto. He has basically treated every ..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am an elite crossfitter who is one of the top athletes in Canada at the moment. I have been seeing dr Ali for just under a year now, mainly for tendonosis iss..."

November 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm an elite paddler who has been training every day rigorously for the past 6 years. Every year, I compete in numerous competitions and my body goes through a ..."

November 29, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Ali is the best...period. I've been playing sports for twenty-five years so you can imagine how many docs and therapists I've seen for multiple injuries. He..."

November 29, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I went to him for sacrial joint pain and he just put acupuncture needles and boasted how he treats Raptors and sports people.. My pain was back in a week and wi..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ali is phenomenal guy. In my 63 years I've met number of doctors, but none of them I can compare with Dr. Ali. He is really one of a kind in his approach, a..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ali is great! I've never had a chiropractor that uses acupuncture before but I've found it to be really helpful. He uses a combination of different techniqu..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ali is amazing. He is aggressive with his rehab programs, but also extremely cautious. I trust him completely. You can tell after just one session with him ..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Ali came very highly recommended to treat headaches due to a concussion, and he does deliver exactly what he has a reputation for!!! I completely trust his m..."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a competitive paddler and blew my shoulder out three seasons in a row. I was getting pretty discouraged and had seen too many RMTs, Physiotherapists and C..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ali is caring, attentive and personable. His goal is to treat you, and educate you to strengthen you body to heal and prevent further and future injury. I m..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have seen many practitioners - of various types - over the years for chronic and recurring back pain. Dr. Ali has been the most effective in both treatment a..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have used Ali for the last year or 2 for several different injuries from playing basketball including my ankle, elbow and especially my knee. He came recommen..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ali has incredible patience and terrific bedside manners. He is highly skilled and has aided me in a speedy recovery by introducing me to acupuncture and pr..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best chiropractor EVER! I've been a patient for 4 years and he's helped me through 2 pregnancies (terrible siatica and SI pain). He knows his stuff and does..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ali has helped me manage my back pain due to sports' injuries from years ago with the treatment I get from him and he showed me what physiotherapy exercises..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ali is a warm and caring doctor who takes the time to listen to your concerns. I started seeing Dr. Ali for sport-related physiotherapy. He's used a variet..."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I am a competitive rugby player with a number of ailments that have plagued me for years. I had seen a lot of practitioners before Ali and I will never switch...."

November 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What can I say about Dr. Ali? He is the best! I am not a very easy client when it comes to back pain or any injuries that I end up with and he is the most patie..."

November 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My Mother has had extreme vertigo for 10+ years, with many tests being done and no sense of direction with respect to diagnosis. After some research, I found a ..."

November 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor! Very knowledgeable. First one to actually able to diagnose the source of my issue and not just treat the symptoms. After 3 weeks, my running inj..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to Dr. Ali after almost a year of sports-related knee and back pain. He very quickly diagnosed the issue, and while the diagnosis wasn't markedly differ..."

October 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient with Dr. Ali Kheradmand for about three months. He is one of the most loving caring persons as well as a chiropractor that I have ever mee..."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He sits down and addresses your injury personally and treatments are great I felt much better after attending just first 2 visits I will be going back again.."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ali is happy to share all of his knowledge while treating me. He is well mannered, understanding and most importantly, his therapy works"

September 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This man is amazing. The first time I went to see him, he saw me after hours, and stayed until 8:30 pm on a Friday to finish not only treating me, but showing ..."

September 10, 2014
  • Website has been updated from "http://libertymd.ca/" to "http://www.villagerehabteam.com".

September 10, 2014
  • Postal Code has been updated from "M3H6" to "M6K 3P6". Address has been updated from "None" to "171 East Liberty St". Suite has been updated from "None" to "Unit 102". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "416 530 1234".

September 5, 2014