Ratings for Dr. Ali Kheradmand

Meeting Dr. Ali has been a life changing experience. His knowledge, professionalism and care for his patients is truly impressive. After years of seeing numerous specialists, only now am I progressing towards a full recovery from a lower back injury. I am very grateful and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

My neck was so bad I couldn't move turn my head. 2 days later I'm 100% better. Highly recommend DR. Ali!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr Ali really knows what hes doing. Professional in every sense of the word, no nonsense treatment that heals your injuries and relieves your pain. Works around your benefits to make sure treatment is affordable, provides exercises for you to do to help healing, and makes sure to set a plan to get you back to full health. I came in with a torn hamstring that I had left for months untreated, and within a few months, I was back running, squatting and feeling great. 10/10, have recommended and would again.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Dr Ali's treatment was quick and effective, and in a very pleasant atmosphere. Very knowledgeable and caring. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I went to Dr Ali with persistent pain in my right shoulder due to a torn rotator cuff. His approach of using acupuncture and deep massage was extremely effective in alleviating the pain. As a result I am able to use my shoulder in virtually all situations. The most important improvement is with my sleep. Prior to treatment I typically had a restless sleep at best. Now I sleep the entire night due to the greatly reduced pain. It's awesome! And, Dr Ali's bedside manner is the best I have ever experienced. He is truly caring professional who knows his stuff. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Ali has been a blessing. I have tried many things but he has found the root cause of the issue and is starting to work. Always very helpful and flexible to fit you in if you are in pain...a real focus on patient and overall health. Would highly recommend

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Dr Ali is very professional and knows his stuff. Highly recommend for others! Thanks Dr Ali!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr Kheradmand is a very knowledgeable, kind, patient and understanding doctor who really cares about patient's health and well-being. He puts forth effort providing effective and thoughtful treatments and making patients feel better. He explains things thoroughly and clearly, and I feel very comfortable asking questions whenever I have them. Office staff members are professional and understanding as well. I am completely satisfied with Dr. Kheradmand's care, and am grateful to have him as a care provider.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. Kheradmand has been so helpful to me. I have been in pain (hip) for 9 months prior seeing him and he has been the only Doctor that has given me any amount of pain relief. I have consulted and sought treatment from many other practitioners and MDs with no help. Dr. Ali is very patient and explains things thoroughly. He has given me answers and pain relief. I have hope! I have driven weekly for 8 hours round trip to see this great Doctor (for the last 5 weeks). I continue to go this distance due to the effectiveness of the treatment. Thank you greatly Dr. Ali and to your staff as well!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr. Ali has sucessfully rectified many issues I have had with rotator cuff and knees. I would definitely recommend him and the team to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Dr. Ali Kheradmand's Credentials

Dr. Ali Kheradmand graduated from the Chiropractic Degree Program at the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in 2009 and completed his undergraduate degree at the University of Western Ontario in 2002. Since 2009, Dr. Kheradmand has built a successful practice working with patients, including seniors, children, dancers and athletes, to develop programs with which to achieve their personal goals. His approach to therapy involves a straightforward look at the factors affecting injury, such as the mechanism of injury, the time since onset (chronic versus acute), sporting/occupational activities and other complicating effects. Complementing this assessment, Dr. Kheradmand uses an evidence-based, active-oriented rehabilitation to achieve the best results possible. Dr. Kheradmand believes that the best therapists are those who teach their patients how to relieve short-term symptoms and achieve the long-term goals of their healing process, an attitude he carries with him in his practice. In addition, Dr. Kheradmand appreciates the role that medical specialists (sports medicine, orthopaedics, plastics) can play in injury healing and prevention, and does not hesitate to refer to his team of appropriate specialist which consist of multiple family physicians, sports medicine, orthopaedic surgeons, neurosurgeons and more, when it will benefit the patient. Dr. Kheradmand also believes in the importance of continuing education in the health care field, and has kept current by attending courses in advanced techniques within the scope of Chiropractic, such as acupuncture, which have benefited his patients. Dr. Kheradmand also has an extensive background in fitness and competitive body building and is one of the only Chiropractors in Canada that has the privilege to teach family medicine residents at St. Josephs Hospital and Toronto Western Hospital.