Ratings for Dr. Ali Kheradmand

Had the pleasure of seeing Dr.Ali throughout March for a case of chronic mid-upper back pain. Having worked with many experts on this issue for just over 6 months, Dr.Ali had the issue 90% pain free in less than 3 visits. Currently working the remainder out myself with exercise but all is now good. Would highly recommend him for his expertise, knowledge and approach-ability as a professional.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr. Ali is not only brilliant at what he does, he's also a compassionate being who helps to heal your body and spirit. I highly recommend him! - Marla

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Without question the best chiropractor and acupuncturist I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr Ali is without question the most knowledgable of any chiro or physio I've ever come across. I've gone to him with extreme pain in my shoulders two separate times. My pain went from a 9.5 to a 5.0 borderline immediately after treatment. I continued treatment with him regularly (one a week) and within 5-6 session I'm literally pain free. He also provided me with guidance so that I could continue doing the active things I loved to do. He advised me what movements I needed to avoid and my at what point I should limited while exercising. I followed his guidance and later we determined that it was a partial tear that he was able to heal through his knowledge. I will ALWAYS recommend for anyone to see Dr. Ali and all of his staff as he oversees many of the clinics therapists. He's also become more of a friend than a doctor at this point. He's professional, friendly, talkative, empathetic, positive and well-relatable. 10/10.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr. Ali is such a fun, caring, and knowledgeable man. Would absolutely recommend.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

FYI, this is a longer review. A brief intro: I am a 25 year old male and a former competitive volleyball player. I sustained some serious overuse injuries in my knees (patellar tendons) roughly 10 years ago. Over the years, I had a lot of on-off treatment with random physios, chiros, and other therapists, getting almost every sort of treatment imaginable (except surgery). Ultimately, none of it really worked, and over the course of those years, my posture deteriorated completely (from general lifestyle), and I had developed numerous other issues as well, including shoulder impingement, severe neck & back pain, ankle & hip issues, and other random pain and immobility. I essentially went from being a star athlete in my teens, to someone who couldn't even walk, lift his arms, or do basic movements without pain, all before the age of 25. I started seeing Dr. Ali about half a year ago, and honestly, I haven't looked back since. I spend about 4 hours a day commuting to and from Dr. Ali's clinic for his 30-minute treatments - that's how good Dr. Ali is. In the past 10 years, I must've met over a 100 practitioners, doctors, and specialists, but none come close to what Dr. Ali does and is capable of doing. There's a lot of stigma out there on what chiropractors do, but after spending just a few weeks with Dr. Ali, he completely crushed those stigmas. He is an amazing doctor, therapist, healer, and overall person. He'll always be honest with you. He knows his stuff inside and out. And most importantly, he's the guy that you want in your corner - whether you have no clue what to do, have tried everything already, or just want someone who knows what they're doing. I've spent a large portion of my life trying to get over my injuries, and banging my head against a wall trying to figure out how to do just that. Well, since I met Dr. Ali, in a few short months he's already helped me overcome many of my worst injuries, and I (we, actually) can safely say that am very close to being 100% again. It sounds simple and easy, and to Ali it is, but for me it wasn't - because it took years to get here. But now that I'm here, I can't say enough how thankful I am. Thank you very much Dr. Ali again for all the help. I've gotten my life back because of you and your team. You truly are the best. Stefan TL;DR - Dr. Ali is one of the best healthcare practitioners in the world. If you are dealing with any kind of sports injury and are considering a physio/chiro/therapist, Dr. Ali is who you want to see.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. Ali has been instrumental in the progress made with my frozen shoulder. He is very knowledgeable and approachable, offering a clear understanding of what is happening with my condition, as well as willing to answer any questions I have.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Meeting Dr. Ali has been a life changing experience. His knowledge, professionalism and care for his patients is truly impressive. After years of seeing numerous specialists, only now am I progressing towards a full recovery from a lower back injury. I am very grateful and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

My neck was so bad I couldn't move turn my head. 2 days later I'm 100% better. Highly recommend DR. Ali!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr Ali really knows what hes doing. Professional in every sense of the word, no nonsense treatment that heals your injuries and relieves your pain. Works around your benefits to make sure treatment is affordable, provides exercises for you to do to help healing, and makes sure to set a plan to get you back to full health. I came in with a torn hamstring that I had left for months untreated, and within a few months, I was back running, squatting and feeling great. 10/10, have recommended and would again.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Dr. Ali Kheradmand's Credentials

Dr. Ali Kheradmand graduated from the Chiropractic Degree Program at the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in 2009 and completed his undergraduate degree at the University of Western Ontario in 2002. Since 2009, Dr. Kheradmand has built a successful practice working with patients, including seniors, children, dancers and athletes, to develop programs with which to achieve their personal goals. His approach to therapy involves a straightforward look at the factors affecting injury, such as the mechanism of injury, the time since onset (chronic versus acute), sporting/occupational activities and other complicating effects. Complementing this assessment, Dr. Kheradmand uses an evidence-based, active-oriented rehabilitation to achieve the best results possible. Dr. Kheradmand believes that the best therapists are those who teach their patients how to relieve short-term symptoms and achieve the long-term goals of their healing process, an attitude he carries with him in his practice. In addition, Dr. Kheradmand appreciates the role that medical specialists (sports medicine, orthopaedics, plastics) can play in injury healing and prevention, and does not hesitate to refer to his team of appropriate specialist which consist of multiple family physicians, sports medicine, orthopaedic surgeons, neurosurgeons and more, when it will benefit the patient. Dr. Kheradmand also believes in the importance of continuing education in the health care field, and has kept current by attending courses in advanced techniques within the scope of Chiropractic, such as acupuncture, which have benefited his patients. Dr. Kheradmand also has an extensive background in fitness and competitive body building and is one of the only Chiropractors in Canada that has the privilege to teach family medicine residents at St. Josephs Hospital and Toronto Western Hospital.