Dr. Ali Kheradmand

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ali Kheradmand

Dr. Ali saved my back when no one else could. He is extremely knowledgeable and invested in his patients’ recovery. He takes the time to talk through his treatment plan and approach, and keep his patients informed. He’s also put together an exceptional team that seems to work really well together. At his clinic, I know I’m getting the best care from a group of practitioners who are collaborating to make sure their treatments optimize my recovery. I feel incredibly lucky to have found Dr. Ali and his team!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2019

I have been seeing Dr. Ali at Village Rehab in Liberty Village for extreme pain related to slipped disc and sciatica. I have gone from barely able to stand (or sit, or lie down) to being back to light exercise in a matter of a few weeks. Was referred by the head of family medicine at my hospital, whose other patients have also had excellent outcomes. Dr. Ali also has excellent bedside manner and he and his staff has been patient with my lateness (I'm working on it). Thanks for everything Village Rehab team!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2019

Excellent assessment and treatment. Staff is knowledgeable and professional. Would gladly refer my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2019

Unbelieve Clinician who takes real care in his patients. Speaking as an er md, I’ll tell you he’s a true gem and the real deal. He genuinely cares for his patients. Can’t recommend him enough!!!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2019

Dr Ali is the real deal. I totally trust my life in his hands. Thank you for looking after me throughout the years!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Dr Ali and his staff created a treatment program that helped my chronic back injury recover quickly.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Dr. Ali is a great chiropractor. Friendly and very knowledgeable and knows how to treat a variety of injuries. Genuinely cares about his patient's health and works towards getting them back to a pain-free lifestyle.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Everything about my experience at Village Family Rehab, and with Dr. Ali has been incredible. I truly don't think I could have had better support and guidance throughout my very challenging physical rehab journey. His entire team is top notch!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

HE IS AMAZING! I have been working with him for over a year & he is consistently professional, friendly, and focused on improving my health. I am in infinitely better shape physically & mentally thanks to his hard work. Like another commenter said: if only I could rate him in diamonds, not stars!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2018

Dr. Ali is a great chiro!! Patient, friendly, focused & with his guidance I’m feeling so much better!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Dr. Ali Kheradmand's Credentials

Dr. Ali Kheradmand graduated from the Chiropractic Degree Program at the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in 2009 and completed his undergraduate degree at the University of Western Ontario in 2002. Since 2009, Dr. Kheradmand has built a successful practice working with patients, including seniors, children, dancers and athletes, to develop programs with which to achieve their personal goals. His approach to therapy involves a straightforward look at the factors affecting injury, such as the mechanism of injury, the time since onset (chronic versus acute), sporting/occupational activities and other complicating effects. Complementing this assessment, Dr. Kheradmand uses an evidence-based, active-oriented rehabilitation to achieve the best results possible. Dr. Kheradmand believes that the best therapists are those who teach their patients how to relieve short-term symptoms and achieve the long-term goals of their healing process, an attitude he carries with him in his practice. In addition, Dr. Kheradmand appreciates the role that medical specialists (sports medicine, orthopaedics, plastics) can play in injury healing and prevention, and does not hesitate to refer to his team of appropriate specialist which consist of multiple family physicians, sports medicine, orthopaedic surgeons, neurosurgeons and more, when it will benefit the patient. Dr. Kheradmand also believes in the importance of continuing education in the health care field, and has kept current by attending courses in advanced techniques within the scope of Chiropractic, such as acupuncture, which have benefited his patients. Dr. Kheradmand also has an extensive background in fitness and competitive body building and is one of the only Chiropractors in Canada that has the privilege to teach family medicine residents at St. Josephs Hospital and Toronto Western Hospital.

Sask Health