Ratings for Dr. Mario G. Zapata

If I had the ability to leave negative stars I absolutely would, but I don't, so one star will have to suffice. At my $200 initial consultation Dr. Zapata explained to me (as previous reviewers also recall) that life was made out of highways and ditches. He then said there were holes in the ditches and these were "sh*t holes". He then asked me to stand up with him and to step into the "Sh*t Hole". As we were standing in the "Sh*t Hole" he asked me to look around and tell him what I saw. I told him I saw "Sh*t" all around me". He said "Yes, Sh*t". He then asked me to hold out my hand and he held out his hand also and he said we should compare our "Sh*t". He said there would be differences like his might be taco in his "Sh*t" and there might be enchillada in my "Sh*t" (his exaxt words), but both were still "sh*t". He then said I was in the "Sh*t Ditch" because I chose to be. He then later proceeded to ask me about my relgion and I told him I was a christian and where I went to church here in town. He then said that Heaven was reserved for the humble and meek and that I was not humble and meek. I rarely leave reviews, but I felt this guy was so fantastic he deserved one. I'm out $200 and lost 45 minutes of my life listening and talking about "Sh*t". He really likes the word "Sh*t".

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Do not I repeat do not go to this ""doc"" Not at all professional. Very rude and has no problem embarrassing you in front of his group sessions.. From my first visit with my wife with me I should have left then and never came back but I did eventually leave..thank god I did.... He will us profanity weather it offends you or not,he doesn't care for you just your ???? Needs to take classes on bedside manner Please stay away and the ones who praise him have been coming for years and are in his little group of favorites... Oh yeah he has the ditch mind not you Boy does that get old from him

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

he is very rude jumps on your weaknesses and blames you for them as he tells you how great he I felt as if i was listen to a I love myself so much and you are below me speech nice for a dr to attack this way shame on him he is a monster glad I took the step tp get help but strong enough to say not with him he WILL down you so much you will leave his office feeling much worse than u did before you shall him and he loves it and you will pay this man to down you for your hour with him which he will remind you you are taking up his perious time no sense of compansion with him and if you ask anything or open up to him he gets mad he acts as if he owns a colt not a dr run run as fast as you can if you actually want help

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

If you're interested in taking deep breathes while smiling, or listening to egotistical nonsense, then this is your "doctor". If you need or want real help, look... I mean run... elsewhere.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Please have mercy on yourself and refrain from visiting this egocentric, crass doctor. I use the term doctor loosely. He is combative, limited to only one form of therapy, and uses techniques like intimidation and mockery in his treatment. Woeful experience.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

This Doctor is extremely rude and intimidating. He makes many false assumptions and sounds like a broken record with his "roads" speech.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Very good psychiatrist. Available when needed. Invests time and caring in his patient care.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

He is very rude!!! @ arrogant and only belives hisself I literally left office cryin everytime

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Meds worked, breathing, smiling, & sounds also calmed me down. Slightly contradictory on his treatment, and thoughts.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

HORRIBLE!!! OVERCHARGED ON INSURANCE CLAIM- CONFIRMED AFTER MY RESEARCH ON THAT AS WELL. AND WANTED TO DOPE ME LIKE A LAB RAT!!!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010