Ratings for Dr. Akeshaya Alnoor Keshavjee

Dr. Alnoor Keshavjee is a good doctor. He cares and listens and also prepares from the last visit's notes.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I moved away from Pickering about 1 1/2 away.. but still go to see Dr. Keshavjee. He is an excellent doctor, most knowledgeable and very respectful . Carmela

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I think the previous comment had a typo and was supposed to say that They would NOT TRUST THEIR kids to anyone BUT Dr. Keshavjee. He is sharp and willing to listen and actually makes the process of going to the doctor enjoyable. I have my trust in this doctor. Great job!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

I consider myself lucky to have Dr. Keshavjee as my family doctor. Always been willing to listen to my concerns. Has been supportive through multiple surgeries and has a pleasant bedside manner. I would trust me kids to anyone but him. Really a rare find!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr.Keshavjee is the BEST Doctor I have yet seen. Even though he is not my family Doctor whenever I have seen him in the Walk in clinic he has gone out of his way to thoroughly listen to me and his treatment has ALWAYS helped both my kids and myself. I ould recomend him to anyone. I agree with the previous comment. ALL doctors should be like him - Isn't that why they choose to be Doctors - to help people?????

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

The Best Doctor I've ever had. He has been my family doctor for over 10 years. He listens to my problems and refers me to specialists when required. He doesn't abuse antibiotics like other doctors either. I can't say enough nice things about him. He works out of a walk-in clinic so he is very busy but never rushes me out the door. There should be more doctors like him! He is Dr. Fred Keshavjee's nephew and apparently good doctors run in the family!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010