Ratings for Dr. M Torigian

Dr. Mike and his staff are wonderful. They have helped me through some rough times.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

worst doctor I have ever encountered.....he has no people skills whatsoever.....

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

He seemed very caring at first and after some time seemed annoyed that I asked question . Finally he told my wife and I and out 4 kids not to come back because we were 6 minutes late to my disabled son's appointment. His receptionist Lisa is the most rude , unprofessional person I've met.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I had him as my family doctor at Pelham Road Clinic. He moved to Niagara Falls, and I followed him there. That is where it ended. He was so busy there, he had no time to answer my questions and with my serious health problems I needed to see him often but he always told me to come back in 4 months. The last time I saw him, he had a mad look on his face because I had questions that needed answering, and walked out on me in mid sentence. I never went back nor will I ever recommend him . Sorry, but he was nice at first, then turned.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Amazing guy, very nice and caring. He's good with people of all ages

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I called asking for an apt and the his staff answered the phone so rude saying " they don't accept new patients " with a not very polite tone of voice.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Honest, straight forward and thorough = Excellent Doctor. Great staff (Lisa). One area of improvement would be the weird office hours (Mon, Tues, Thurs, why not Wed and Fri too?). They always seem to be booking weeks out. But if it's really hurting or you're worried/scared, tell Lisa. She will make it happen.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr. Torigian, is an amazing doctor, he is attentive, caring, knowledgeable and goes out of his way to find a solution to your medical problems. He also doesn't push medication and doesn't hesitate to send you for testing that is required, or to see a specialist. Lisa is amazing and also goes out of her way to accommodate your issues, or concerns. Thank you Dr. Torigian and Lisa!!!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Good Doctor please keep eyes off of computer, talk to people and keep more open appointments.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

Excellent in all respects. Efficient, systematic, analytic, compassionate, good sense of humour.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014