Ratings for Dr. M Torigian

Some staff really trampy who thrive on attention. Maybe should find a different perfesion if you know what I mean!!!!!!!!!!Dr. Torigian is great doctor and Carmaynn very great nurse practitioner should of been a doctor .

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

Dr. Torigian is a very nice doctor who actually cares about all his patients. Unfortunately long wait times are the downfall. He's constantly trying to improve wait times. People have family doctors so they can get in and receive treatment for a cold or the flu, with Dr. Torginan you have to wait weeks to get it treated, thats the only downfall.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

Been his pt for 10 years. I'm lucky to have him, unlike some people here thinking he's lucky to have them. As if doctors don't have to be very careful around the psychos coming in to tell HIM how to be a doctor. Bunch of drug seekers and constant complainers with a victim complex and always looking to make someone else their victim. Sure, I'd like to get an appointment that wasn't a month away, but if you need urgent care, there are options. Some people think everything is urgent - Self important entitled children. I call him Dr. Triggs (at home). He's great.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

Dr. Mike and his staff are wonderful. They have helped me through some rough times.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

worst doctor I have ever encountered.....he has no people skills whatsoever.....

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

He seemed very caring at first and after some time seemed annoyed that I asked question . Finally he told my wife and I and out 4 kids not to come back because we were 6 minutes late to my disabled son's appointment. His receptionist Lisa is the most rude , unprofessional person I've met.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I had him as my family doctor at Pelham Road Clinic. He moved to Niagara Falls, and I followed him there. That is where it ended. He was so busy there, he had no time to answer my questions and with my serious health problems I needed to see him often but he always told me to come back in 4 months. The last time I saw him, he had a mad look on his face because I had questions that needed answering, and walked out on me in mid sentence. I never went back nor will I ever recommend him . Sorry, but he was nice at first, then turned.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Amazing guy, very nice and caring. He's good with people of all ages

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I called asking for an apt and the his staff answered the phone so rude saying " they don't accept new patients " with a not very polite tone of voice.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Honest, straight forward and thorough = Excellent Doctor. Great staff (Lisa). One area of improvement would be the weird office hours (Mon, Tues, Thurs, why not Wed and Fri too?). They always seem to be booking weeks out. But if it's really hurting or you're worried/scared, tell Lisa. She will make it happen.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015