Ratings for Dr. Jason Y S Tsai

receptionist had bad attitudes towards patients, and she influenced this clinic very bad.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

receptionist does not seem to welcome the patients, looks unhappy on every visit

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

On occassion I have had to visit , Dr. Tsai has been helpful. When I first got diagnosed with Ulcerative Collitis, he got me in to see a specialist the next day (for diagnosis). he has been candid with me when my blood work was off, and when I was just in for a physical and everything was good. ( he also has told me to loose wieght, no surprise there). He is quite reserved, however that has nothing to do with his ability. When I could not get in to my specialist when the collitis flaired up after being dormant for ten years, he did have to look up and call a pharmecy to confirm the dosage of the medicine I required, but he got it right. Usually I can get in the same day I call for visits, which from what I hear is highly unusal in Ontario. For ability to get me in to a specialist, and to see me same day I would say is worth going to see. His staff also is quite reserved. Yes, they could be more pleasent, but that is not why I go there. T. Bates

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

The receptionist is indeed rude. During my visit, I need to take a urine sample. Being a male, the receptionist provided me with a key for the women's washroom. The doctor himself was expressionless, but was okay.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I'm not sure if we are talking about the same doctor here but I went to Dr. Jason Tsai @ 3555 Don Mills Rd, Suite 202. Dr Tsai was okay but the receptionist is unbelievably rude. She clearly is VERY unhappy working there. She seems so unhappy that I actually feel sorry for her.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Lets start with the receptionist, his wife, is rude bordering on vindictive . Why? Because you are wasting her time by calling the office and expecting her to do her job. Clearly she doesn't want to be there. The doctor himself is cold, seemingly bored and not caring. Minimal interaction to get you out of there asap. They both should quite the practice and retire. There are MANY family doctors in the neighbourhood accepting new patients and many speak Chinese if that's a concern. For the sake of your health, please find another doctor.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I am not so sure about the other comments, but my family's experience with him was good. That's true that the doctor doesn't speak very much and usually look expressionless . However, he is a decent and kind person (he treated me many times since my health is not very good). All I can say is he does care.... It is my pleasure to have him as my family physician

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

The doctor is very helpful but the receptionist is kinda rude. He is the best family doctor I ever met.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

The staff (perhaps, his wife) is unbelievably rude. She looks as if you owe her a million dollar--very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

This doctor is possibly the most impersonable doctor I've met, and I've met a lot of doctors.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016