Ratings for Dr. Anthony Yap

I was referred to Dr Yap for a skin procedure which went really well! He is a lovely person and has very easy going manners. The staffs working in the clinic are very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr Yapp was recommended to me some time ago by a well known [now retired Dr Lori Coy. I have found Dr Yapp exceptional and his new Clinic, MyHealth in Castleraigh Street Sydney is fab, staff included Dr Yapp enquires by asking the right questions and plans the path forward, hitting one thing off at a time. Personally, he is now my family Doctor and I truly feel that my health will be managed professionally, providing that I not only take his advice but act on it in a timely and complete manner. My health as a 53 yo is essential to my happiness and I am so pleased I have been able to reconnect with him at MyHealth.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

I wouldn't say he is the worst Dr I have encountered... but closed enough. Never want to know anything else unless I pay him more money.

Submitted September 24, 2015

Had to see him on short notice as I was feeling violently unwell. Was happy to accommodate me and had a really good bedside manner. Made me feel really comfortable and obviously knows what he's talking about.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015