Ratings for Dr. Gerry Laudanski

Good clinician. Very compassionate, kind.He has done a tremendous job looking after my mother.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2018

Dr. Gerry is the best doctor! Our family has gone to him for decades, and he's always been appropriate and caring and very thorough. We are lucky to have a doctor that cares so much, and will come to our house if needed! He checks in when things are bad, and we love him. Highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Gerry is a good Dr he knows his stuff, he even did house calls at my place. Anytime I need to see him I am in. I am going through stuff right now and very helpful. You do have to wait to get in but he listens. We are so grateful to have him and he is like family to us.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr.Gerry has looked after multi-generations of my family. Gerry is family to us all. Everyone relies on him, multiple towns. He comes to our homes when you are unable to get to his office for medical reasons. He cares very deeply and gives the best quality care. We truly appreciate him and are very grateful. If you have to wait, there is very good reason behind it. Blessings to Gerry <3

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Dr. Gerry is an amazing doctor, and a lovely man! He cares a lot about his patients, and he will come to your home and take good care of you, when needed! He listens to you, and has a heart of gold. There is a wait time usually, but considering that we're lucky to even have a doctor, especially in our small town, and one that does house calls (!!??), who cares about sitting and reading a magazine or playing on your phone till you can be seen!!?? It's better then going to some impersonal walk-in clinic, or even worse, a hospital emergency room, and still have the same wait. His staff are amazing and very caring, and I for one consider myself lucky to have Dr. Gerry in my corner!! :)

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Great person, great heart! Unfortunately, our current medical system overregulates and overworks our doctors. Doctors are human first and aren't perfect. This doctor does his best to try to help despite working in a rural area with few services and limited support, and too many patients to deal with. It would help if he would spend a bit of time reading the chart prior to meeting with a client so he is familiar with what occurred during their previous visit, but we also understand that time is important and so are his patients.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Excellent Dr.Very caring man. Little bit of wait time.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2010