Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Toy

Dr. Toy performed my body contouring this past fall. Amazing job. Very kind and professional. Honest and realistic about results. Office is well run. Front desk staff are wonderful. Highly recommend Dr. Toy - no surprise he has a wait list. Wonderful experience. He operates out of the Alberta Surgical Centre which was an equally good experience.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Dr Toy performed my breast augmentation in April of 2016 and I couldn't be more happy with the results. Wonderful personality and obviously a fantastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr Toy performed my breast augmentation 6 weeks ago and I am more than thrilled with the results. It was an amazing experience from then initial consultation throughout my 6 week post op followup. His office staff is friendly and very helpful and the surgical staff were unbelievable! I highly recommend Dr Toy!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

I am 5 weeks post operative and the result are amazing. Dr Toy is the best and will definitely see him only for any future work . Thank you so much Dr Toy

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

2 years post tummy tuck now and I absolutely love my results. My bellie looks absolutely amazing! Dr. Toy was so helpful and answered all my questions and did an amazing job.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

I'm two weeks out from having liposuction on my flanks (love handles) and I could not be happier! Starting with the amazing office staff that made me feel comfortable from my first call, to the nursing staff and especially Dr.Toy himself! I would highly recommend Dr.Toy and his great staff/team to all my family and friends. Thanks again

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

After 3 kids and many years of wanting to do something for myself, I'm finally doing it!! The staff got back to me very quickly and answered all my questions. They're very friendly, not what I was expecting from the previous comments. Dr. Toy is very knowledgeable. He pointed out some things that I didn't even notice on my body. My surgery will be in December, I'm very nervous and excited at the same time! I'll be sure to keep you posted.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

I recently had a procedure done from Dr Toy. After my consultation, I knew that Dr Toy is the surgeon that I can trust and be comfortable with. Dr Toy and his staff make an excellent team. I highly recommend this surgeon. His work is EXCEPTIONAL. Thanks again Dr Toy

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

I had a great experience with Dr Toy and the booking process. His Staff were pleasant to deal with and talk to. Appointment was booked and the procedure took place promptly. I had a mole removed from my neck. Dr Toy was patient and kind to deal with. He explained the procedure thoroughly, spent more time than I thought was necessary. A very kind man and a surgeon I always recommend to friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

I have an appt on July 26th for a consult to get a breast augmentation and implants. I can,t believe I am getting in so fast! Looking forward to the new me.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr. Jonathan Toy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients