You may also like

Rate Dr. Jonathan Toy

Dr. Jonathan Toy's Ratings

Had my BA, abdominoplasty and lipo with Dr. Toy a couple months ago and I am extremely pleased with my results and I am still in the early stages of healing. In the consultation appointment I felt as if he were the artist and I was his masterpiece as he explained and planned out everything he would be doing. His knowlege and expertise are beyond amazing. Has a wonderful bedside manner. The staff are friendly and helpful and the office has a warm atmosphere. I would definitely see him again for any future procedures. Thank you Dr. Toy and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2877176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Dr Toy not only meet all my expectations but he went beyond what I ever imagined and I could not be any happier with my results. I am forever grateful to him and thank you Dr Toy. Marci O'Malley

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2870288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

I went for only a consultation and was pleased with the staff and also with Jonathan Toy. He knew all the things I was going to ask before I even got the chance to ask him. Very informational and can’t wait to make an appointment to get Lipo done. I will update my experience once the procedure is complete.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2852953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr. Toy performed my BA over 3 years ago. His knowledge and thoroughness prior to my surgery was outstanding. I always felt very comfortable with him and his bedside manor was excellent. After my surgery i had regrets regrading size and after discussing my feelings with Dr.Toy I felt much better about my choices and why I had made them. I got moderate profile silicone gel implants which look like perfect natural breasts which was very inportant to me. I am so happy with my results and would see him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2843966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

I had a BA done with Dr. Toy a month ago now and I am absolutely thrilled that I found him. He is so kind and very knowledgeable. Other surgeons I consulted with seemed to make me feel uneducated and frankly stupid when I would ask a question and the response was not clear. Dr. Toy is wonderful and very patient with questions or concerns as are his staff. I made several changes up until the morning of my surgery because I was worried I wasn't making the right decision. Only a few minutes before I hit the table, I had asked to go 30 ccs bigger and he told me outright that he wouldn't do it because they wouldn't look right on my frame and I am so glad he stopped me! I went from a 34B to a 32 DDD and had 450cc installed sub fascia. I am so pleased that with my fitness lifestyle, he accommodated the surgery and placement to fit me perfectly. Thank you Dr. Toy! I wouldn't change a thing! If you want a perfect experience, don't hesitate to call his office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2842557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I've had a few procedures with Dr.Toy now following massive weight loss. He continues to impress me with his kind demeanor. I was asked to be critical of anything he had done, and while I struggled to come up with anything substantial, the small flaw I mentioned was immediately addressed without question. Best 25k I've spent!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2837304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Researched and met with 3 surgeons to get a BA and Dr.Toy was the BEST of the 3. His knowledge, experience and patience with my many questions was superior. I went from a barely B to a 36DD and I am in love. I am pretty lean and very fit, but was heavy years ago, 2 babies years ago as well and just from training the breasts were small and sad. He was bang on as to what the size and style would best suit my body. The day after the surgery I was up and about, virtually no pain and little soreness. I am 6 weeks out and feeling fabulous. The staff at his office are amazing and have replied to my many overly worrying emails with great kindness and respect. My only regret is I waited this long.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2778399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I have had my full to and lipo to flanks as well as masioplexy (repositioned areola back to where they were before breastfeeding 3 babies).I didn't get reduction or augmentation caused I liked my breast size and fullness. Augmentation will be considered once menopause hits and I deflate. So far I am loving my results. I am healing fast and incisions are minimal like like thickness of a hair. Tummy incision is very low, I can wear a bikini again haven't done that on 24 years. He was amazing with the lipo, I needed a lot to lose the caterpillar effect I had going on. I am very happy with Dr toy's work, he is a perfectionist. I will go back to him for future work and i highly recommend him. Thank you Dr Toy for restoring my self confidence.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2774140].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 11, 2015

I had my BA done at the end of Feb 2015 and I am beyond pleased with the entire process. Dr. Toy is extremely knowledgeable and professional, he has answered all of my questions and put me at ease. His staff is very helpful as well. I would recommend him to absolutely anyone looking to get plastic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

I had a consultation with Dr. Toy in September 2014. for a tummy tuck and breast lift. I had quite droopy breasts and a rather large hanging panus from having kids and dramatic weight loss. The consult went very well. He answered all my questions quickly and professionaly. I felt completely at ease with him.
My surgery was January 12th, 2015. It's been 4 weeks post op and I couldn't be happier with how things are healing. I can't believe that large panus is just gone! My breasts are perky and up where they used to be! I HIGHLY recommend Dr.Toy!

Was this rating useful? 9 [[ userState['ratings'][2715780].votes_count ]]