Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Toy

I received a lift and augmentation by Dr Toy and I couldn’t be happier with the results. Everything from the first consult to the surgery has been an extremely pleasant experience. His staff has been helpful and great to deal with also. I would highly recommend using Dr Toy! He is extremely talented and has great bedside manner!!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

From day one Dr. Toy was amazing with me. He has 110% phenomenal beside manners and explained every bit of information to me in detail. I had my breast lift surgery a week ago today, and never been so HAPPY with my results! I highly highly recommend Dr. Toy for any cosmetic surgery! Don’t go anywhere else. Trust me you will NOT regret it.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Dr. Toy is amazing. Great patient care and his follow up is outstanding. His office staff are super helpful. I can not say enough positive things!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

Dr. Toy is legit the best plastic surgeon I could have asked for. I am only 3 weeks and a few days post op from getting a tummy tuck, muscle repair, and breast augmentation. I can't begin to tell you how thrilled I am with my new stomach. The amount of time I spend in front of the mirror being shocked that this is my body might be a bit too much now... haha. My child did some damage to my stomach, but it honestly looks better now than even before pregnancy. The staff at the front desk have also been awesome. They promptly and kindly return my e-mails, so I don't know what others are talking about. Thank-you for changing my life Dr. Toy. So grateful for your work, I can't really even put it into words.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Doctor Toy performed a breast lift , tummy tuck and a inner thigh lift a year ago after massive weight loss.... he is nothing but AMAZING !!! I can barely see any of my scars and everything looks great :) Thank you soooo much. Best plastic surgeon hands down and his staff had always been amazing and kind.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

I had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation done by Dr. Toy back in Dec 2016. Almost a year later and I'm still in love with the results. Before getting the surgery done, I've done a lot of research and very thankful that I've chosen Dr. Toy. When I've asked Dr. Toy how come I don't see a lot of his before and after pictures. He stated that he didn't feel it was right to post up pictures of his clients, he respects their privacy. His response made me respect him even more. He's truly a wonderful, caring, talented doctor!!

Submitted October 26, 2017

Had a mommy makeover in March of 2015. Did a wonderful job would and have recommended him to other people.

Submitted October 14, 2017

I recently had a breast augmentation done by Dr Toy. The entire experience was positive and I am extremely happy with the results. Dr Toy and his staff were very helpful and professional throughout. I would definitely recommend Dr Toy.

Submitted July 10, 2017

I've recently undergone breast augmentation with Dr. Toy and so far, so good! I saw Dr. Feng Chung about 5 years ago and I would say the consultation was similar to what I went through with Dr. Toy, but I chose Toy over Chung because he came highly recommended from a surgeon friend of mine. The only con's are that I had a horrible stomach ache after surgery which was really unexpected, but that could have been from the antibiotics or the pain meds. Either way I'm back to normal now and the front desk staff made it really easy for me to contact them about requiring further prescriptions through email. Can't wait for my breasts to drop so they look natural :)

Submitted June 9, 2017

Dr. Toy had done my tummy tuck, my breasts and my thighs are August 15th. He is awesome and I will be going back to him again. The only way I would not recommend him is that he has a 2 year waiting list and is not taking any dr referrals. He is very busy. I can't wait till my thighs are done. He did an excellent job and I would 100% recommend him. As for his staff they have been nothing but curtious to me

Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Jonathan Toy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients