Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Toy

I recently had a procedure done from Dr Toy. After my consultation, I knew that Dr Toy is the surgeon that I can trust and be comfortable with. Dr Toy and his staff make an excellent team. I highly recommend this surgeon. His work is EXCEPTIONAL. Thanks again Dr Toy

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

I had a great experience with Dr Toy and the booking process. His Staff were pleasant to deal with and talk to. Appointment was booked and the procedure took place promptly. I had a mole removed from my neck. Dr Toy was patient and kind to deal with. He explained the procedure thoroughly, spent more time than I thought was necessary. A very kind man and a surgeon I always recommend to friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

I have an appt on July 26th for a consult to get a breast augmentation and implants. I can,t believe I am getting in so fast! Looking forward to the new me.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Jonathan Toy to anyone wanting a breast augmentation. From the moment I met with him I knew he would be my surgeon. He was so knowledgable and made such an uncomfortable subject easy to talk about. The ladies upfront were also nice to deal with, anytime I emailed them with a question they responded back quickly. Im only one day post-op but my results are fantastic so far.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

I normally do not write reviews but my experience with Dr. Toy and his amazing staff is worth sharing. I had a Tummy tuck & Breast Lift done May 2016. Obviously this is a large procedure so I did my homework reading lots of reviews, and seeing a few Doctors before ultimately making my choice. This is why I chose Dr. Toy, he was so informative, and answered my page long list of questions, without making me feel like I was stupid or wasting his time. My main concern was that after my lift I wouldn’t have any boobs ☹ but I wasn’t 100% sure I wanted implants…. what a dilemma! Dr. Toy was so honest and suggested that I just do the lift, he felt that I had enough breast tissue to have beautiful breast. (I couldn’t picture it because my breasts looked like 2 empty sacks that hung way down low.) Obviously this man knows what he’s talk’n about, because I now have perfect natural boobs. ☺ The Tummy tuck looks amazing too! When I look in the mirror, I can’t believe that I now have boobs where they are supposed to be and a flat perfect tummy. I am so grateful to Dr. Toy; he did so much more than making me look perfect, he made me love the way I look again! Dr. Toy’s office staff were so accommodating & excited for me, they really made this a positive experience from start to finish. #1happylady

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

AMAZING!! It took me 20 years to get the courage to get a Breast Lift and Tummy Tuck after having two baby's. For two years I researched Surgeons. After reading the great reviews for Dr. Toy, I decided to book an appointment. I met with him three times over the course of about a year and a half before again, getting the courage to do this. Dr. Toy is a real gentlemen. He listened to my wants and offered his opinions. I had gone from wanting just a Breast Lift, to wanting implants and back to just a lift. He was the one who recommended that I don't get implants given my size, frame, etc. May 4, 2016 I finally did it. And 10 days later I am walking on air. I am so impressed. This man is an artist. I had terrible flat breasts that laid on my rib cage. Now . . . they are perky and perfect and I can't stop looking at them! And they are all my own!! He took some fat from my lower back and added to the breasts, for volume. I could go on forever but I'll stop. If you'd like further information or just want to make sure this isn't a "fake" post, you can email me at scocar@shaw.ca . Oh and the girls in the Office were fantastic. Always helpful and informative. My calls or emails were always returned same day.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

So impressed with doctor toy himself but shocked how HORRIBLE and incompetent his staff are. Won't return emails or phone calls, waited 2hours in the waiting room for my consult front desk girl was rude and took 3weeks after that just to book another app it this is how he let's his staff treats his pre opp patients , how are post opp cared for I worried if some kind of emergency were to arise would I even be able to get in to see him!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Although I had good results from a tummy tuck procedure I found that the front office staff is extremely unhelpful and rude.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Amazing doctor! I had a breast augmentation done 2 years ago. Dr. Toy was very professional and understood exactly what I wanted. I went to see other plastic surgeons who didn't take the time to get to know what I wanted but Dr. Toy asked me what type of woman I wanted to be to make sure I would get the right shape and size of implants. The surgery and post surgery appointments were great. His staff is so nice and accommodating. I would definately recommend him. He was so happy to see me (and his work) after the surgery, I felt like he actually cared about the result and that he is doing this because he loves it and not just for the money. Dr. Toy is the BEST!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr. Toy performed a Lower Body Lift with Liposuction with a vertical Fleurs de Lis tummy tuck June 2015. I am in the process of planning my final second stage of post weight loss plastics. I recommend Dr. Toy. He is a highly skilled surgeon and I am happy I chose him to do all my surgeries. Anytime I had questions the secretaries were prompt in my replies and were very friendly. Overall satisfaction of 100%. Dr. Toy Rocks.

Submitted February 12, 2016