Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Toy

AMAZING!! It took me 20 years to get the courage to get a Breast Lift and Tummy Tuck after having two baby's. For two years I researched Surgeons. After reading the great reviews for Dr. Toy, I decided to book an appointment. I met with him three times over the course of about a year and a half before again, getting the courage to do this. Dr. Toy is a real gentlemen. He listened to my wants and offered his opinions. I had gone from wanting just a Breast Lift, to wanting implants and back to just a lift. He was the one who recommended that I don't get implants given my size, frame, etc. May 4, 2016 I finally did it. And 10 days later I am walking on air. I am so impressed. This man is an artist. I had terrible flat breasts that laid on my rib cage. Now . . . they are perky and perfect and I can't stop looking at them! And they are all my own!! He took some fat from my lower back and added to the breasts, for volume. I could go on forever but I'll stop. If you'd like further information or just want to make sure this isn't a "fake" post, you can email me at scocar@shaw.ca . Oh and the girls in the Office were fantastic. Always helpful and informative. My calls or emails were always returned same day.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

So impressed with doctor toy himself but shocked how HORRIBLE and incompetent his staff are. Won't return emails or phone calls, waited 2hours in the waiting room for my consult front desk girl was rude and took 3weeks after that just to book another app it this is how he let's his staff treats his pre opp patients , how are post opp cared for I worried if some kind of emergency were to arise would I even be able to get in to see him!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Amazing doctor! I had a breast augmentation done 2 years ago. Dr. Toy was very professional and understood exactly what I wanted. I went to see other plastic surgeons who didn't take the time to get to know what I wanted but Dr. Toy asked me what type of woman I wanted to be to make sure I would get the right shape and size of implants. The surgery and post surgery appointments were great. His staff is so nice and accommodating. I would definately recommend him. He was so happy to see me (and his work) after the surgery, I felt like he actually cared about the result and that he is doing this because he loves it and not just for the money. Dr. Toy is the BEST!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr. Toy performed a Lower Body Lift with Liposuction with a vertical Fleurs de Lis tummy tuck June 2015. I am in the process of planning my final second stage of post weight loss plastics. I recommend Dr. Toy. He is a highly skilled surgeon and I am happy I chose him to do all my surgeries. Anytime I had questions the secretaries were prompt in my replies and were very friendly. Overall satisfaction of 100%. Dr. Toy Rocks.

Submitted February 12, 2016

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I just received my implants yesterday and I am in almost no pain! Dr. Toy took his time to explain everything I wanted to know. The receptionists were so friendly! And the staff during surgery was amazing, they made me feel so safe!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I was not very happy with this place, yes the staff was nice. But extremely unprofessional and not punctual at all. I don't know how many times I would have to call here, because they would never return my call, even after they said they would call me back right away. It was always me having to take the initiative to call them back and then we have to start back at square 1 again, very frustrating. I do not know how good Dr. Jonathan toy's surgical skills are, but I would assume they are good. But I would never know because the staff is incompetent, sure they are nice but they weren't very helpful it took me almost a year to finally get booked in for a consultation, I don't even know why I wasted a year trying to get in. Anywho when I finally met Dr. Jonathan Toy I thought for sure that almost year long wait for the consultation would finally pay off, but I wasn't happy or had reassurance with his answers. So I never did go with him. I instead went with Dr. Feng Chong instead and I couldn't be more happier with my surgery and results, and Dr. Feng Chong amd his staff are much more professional.

Submitted December 28, 2015

Dr. Toy performed a breast reduction surgery on me in November 2015. He is such a great doctor to deal with - very professional and polite, knowledgeable, excellent bedside manner, and also very punctual. He did an amazing job with my surgery which in turn significantly improved my health and posture. I actually got in on a cancellation and had my surgery performed within a week. The results were incredible. I highly recommend Dr. Toy without any hesitation. You will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Had a breast augmentation 8 months ago. Went to 525 cc most Amazing plastic surgeon I've went to most surgeons are rude and short Dr toy takes his time to talk through all your questions and concerns. He's very easy to feel comfortable around I've suggested many girlfriends to him and as well and family. Results were amazing couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr. Jonathan Toy's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "AMAZING!! It took me 20 years to get the courage to get a Breast Lift and Tummy Tuck after having two baby's. For two years I researched Surgeons. After rea..."

May 16, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "So impressed with doctor toy himself but shocked how HORRIBLE and incompetent his staff are. Won't return emails or phone calls, waited 2hours in the waiting ro..."

April 8, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Although I had good results from a tummy tuck procedure I found that the front office staff is extremely unhelpful and rude. "

March 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor! I had a breast augmentation done 2 years ago. Dr. Toy was very professional and understood exactly what I wanted. I went to see other plastic su..."

March 8, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Toy performed a Lower Body Lift with Liposuction with a vertical Fleurs de Lis tummy tuck June 2015. I am in the process of planning my final second stage o..."

February 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He did my abdominoplasty and my breast implant. I am so happy with the result. Excellent care and services. "

February 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just received my implants yesterday and I am in almost no pain! Dr. Toy took his time to explain everything I wanted to know. The receptionists were so friend..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was not very happy with this place, yes the staff was nice. But extremely unprofessional and not punctual at all. I don't know how many times I would have to ..."

December 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Toy performed a breast reduction surgery on me in November 2015. He is such a great doctor to deal with - very professional and polite, knowledgeable, excel..."

December 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a breast augmentation 8 months ago. Went to 525 cc most Amazing plastic surgeon I've went to most surgeons are rude and short Dr toy takes his time to talk ..."

October 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After reading all the great reviews on this site ,I had a consult for a BA, TT (with muscle repair) and Flank Lipo with Dr Toy May 30/15. I immediately knew he..."

September 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic surgeon and a nice guy to boot! Treats many patients that are within the medical profession which speaks to his ability."

August 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augumentaion done on July,15/2015,.. I seriously had 0 pain after surgery and post op! I was so shocked considering I went 520cc silicone gel und..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Had my BA, abdominoplasty and lipo with Dr. Toy a couple months ago and I am extremely pleased with my results and I am still in the early stages of healing. In..."

July 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Toy not only meet all my expectations but he went beyond what I ever imagined and I could not be any happier with my results. I am forever grateful to him a..."

July 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went for only a consultation and was pleased with the staff and also with Jonathan Toy. He knew all the things I was going to ask before I even got the chanc..."

June 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Toy performed my BA over 3 years ago. His knowledge and thoroughness prior to my surgery was outstanding. I always felt very comfortable with him and his be..."

June 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a BA done with Dr. Toy a month ago now and I am absolutely thrilled that I found him. He is so kind and very knowledgeable. Other surgeons I consulted wi..."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had a few procedures with Dr.Toy now following massive weight loss. He continues to impress me with his kind demeanor. I was asked to be critical of anyt..."

June 14, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Researched and met with 3 surgeons to get a BA and Dr.Toy was the BEST of the 3. His knowledge, experience and patience with my many questions was superior. I w..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had my full to and lipo to flanks as well as masioplexy (repositioned areola back to where they were before breastfeeding 3 babies).I didn't get reductio..."

April 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my BA done at the end of Feb 2015 and I am beyond pleased with the entire process. Dr. Toy is extremely knowledgeable and professional, he has answered al..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Toy is excellent! I recently recieved a breast Augmentation and lipo on my tummy. I honestly couldnt believe how well I responded to the surgery. My first da..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a consultation with Dr. Toy in September 2014. for a tummy tuck and breast lift. I had quite droopy breasts and a rather large hanging panus from having ..."

February 9, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a consultation previously book and called ahead to cancel for personal reasons. I called the office back today to book a new consultation and they said it..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i have had many procedures with dr. toy..in fact jan9 was my last...he is precise, a very moral and ethical plastic surgen...he has done a beautiful job for me...."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I had my consultation in Dec and am booked in for my TT is March so far the experience has been great. Dr Toy was wonderful when I had to lift my shirt for him(..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very impressed with his professionalism, his staff, and his chair side manor. It took a long time to get to see him. I had to book an appt to get on awaiting l..."

December 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He did tummy tuck + lift with implant....really happy with the result. I'm going for a thigh lift soon with him. I would recommend him to anyone. Amazing Surgeo..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a tummy tuck , lipo and breast implants done 3 weeks ago and all I can say is omg ! I love my body again ! It's only been 3 weeks , I'm impressed and so i..."

November 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Such a talented Surgeon. I am truly grateful for his knowledge in cosmetic surgery."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It is nearly 9 months since my BA and they are fabulous. After training intensely & shedding quite a few lbs, I lost my girls. Dr Toy recommended a great size ..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Toy did my breast lift 1 week ago. I am really happy with the way they are looking so far. I had only one issues with the time right after surgery. I was gi..."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "dr. toy is AMAZING! i had my BA done in 2012. i went in had my consult right away within calling. he helped me decide between two different sizes and told me al..."

October 6, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr toy was good. Obviously knew what he was talking about. Did a great job on my ba and I would definatly go back to him. His staff on the other hand was horrib..."

October 4, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Amazing!!!!!!!!! I have no words to really convey how well Dr. Toy did not only is he supersmart but he knows exactly what he is doing I felt so comfortable tha..."

October 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am now three days post op. Words cannot even begin to describe my experience from beginning to end. From my first consultation Dr Toy he was patient in descri..."

September 20, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "There are plenty of talented surgeons in this area, I'd recommend finding one that will treat you with respect. Look elsewhere."

September 19, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I waited months for my first consult with Doctor Toy. He cancelled with scant hours notice, an offence which, had I committed it, I would have been charged a h..."

September 19, 2014