Dr. Nancy Wat

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nancy Wat

Dr Wat is a rock star! Awesome from day one. Her staff are just as awesome - highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

From the time you walk in to the moment you leave, Dr. Wat and her entire team make sure you have the best visit possible. Everyone is welcoming, accommodating and professional which makes the experience actually enjoyable! I was also impressed with the ease in which our insurance paperwork was handled. Great service all around!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

I have recently switched dentists to Dr Watt and have been pleased with the service, friendliness and follow up. I was booked for a regular cleaning and checkup on Monday and while eating my breakfast chipped both front teeth. Vanessa helped by shifting some tasks and I was able to have my teeth repaired 20 minutes after my appointment. I am so glad that this office understood how important a fast repair was for me. I love my new and improved smile.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Dr. Wat is a professional. Her staff our excellent. Vanessa at the front desk always makes the patients feel very welcome . We do not have dental insurance due to being self employed . They are very understanding and will work out a payment plan . By far the best dentists and hygienists I have seen .

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

My family love Dr Nancy Wat. She is friendly and very professional. She has gentle hands and will make you feel comfortable. Her and the staff are excellent at what they do! She’s simply the best! ❤️

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

My three sons greatly enjoy the dental experience with all the staff at Stonegate dental. In particular, the wonderful after care two received following wisdom teeth removal. Thank you Nancy Wat and associates!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr. Wat is such a warm but very professional dentist. The office staff are also helpful and friendly. Her office is such that the whole family enjoys their visits.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Best dentist I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Excellent staff as well. Never thought I would say this of a dental appointmentbut it was an enjoyable experience and I look forward to my next appointment.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

We love Dr. Nancy Watt! We went there for my 5 year old son's fillings and she did a great job! I thought I was going to have to put my son under general anesthetic to get his fillings done but relieved my fears. She filled his 3 fillings in under an hour..no general anesthetic needed. He didn't cry once and says he wants to go to her every time he needs a dentist. She is personable, knowledgeable, and makes you feel at home.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Love Dr Watt. She is an amazing dentist. We drive across town to see her and would leave town if we had to. Amazing staff. Amazing care.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Nancy Wat's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Born and raised in London, Ontario, Dr Nancy has been practicing both family and cosmetic dentistry in Guelph since 2006. Dr Wat completed her Honours in Human Physiology Degree and Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree at the University of Western Ontario. She is a member of the Royal College of Dental Surgeons, Ontario Dental Association and certified Invisalign provider

• English