Dr. Nancy Wat

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nancy Wat

Dr. Wat is wonderful! I really have anxiety going to the dentist but Dr Wat is so easy going, and goes out of her way to make the experience pain free. My only issue with modern denistry is the "open concept" office with less privacy for the patient. I would highly recommend Dr. Wat.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2019

MY first time there was very easy and pleasant. I came back the very next day to take care of the two minor problems that I had and Doctor Wat was done in no time at all. I had to ask,"Are we done yet?" Fantastic!!!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr. Wat's for a few years. I've recommended her to a number of my friends because of her excellent care and her very accommodating staff. The hygienist team is second to none. Can't recommend this team enough.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2019

I highly recommend Stonegate Dental. I’ve been really impressed with Dr. Wat. She is very knowledgeable, professional, friendly, and accessible. At my first appointment, her assessment was spot on. My hygienist (Jason) did a great job with my cleaning. I was given timely appointments and everything was well organized. The office made arrangements for scanning for night guards and retainers for immediately after the appointment. The staff was very friendly.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

Dr. Wat is great. She is really nice, and doesn't try to talk you into getting unnecessary work done on your teeth. I appreciate this because I do not have great teeth and my previous dentist was very pushy and didn't listen to what I told him and wanted to put crowns on most of my molars. Dr. Wat didn't even mention needing crowns for any of my teeth. I was very comfortable with her, she is gentle, and listens to you. By far the best dentist I've had, she really puts my anxiety at ease. The front desk ladies are friendly and attentive. Overall, I had a great experience. Would definitely recommend, and they also have great hours for those of us who have 9-5 jobs during the week.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

Dr. Wat did a great job on my crown and she made me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2019

I don't usually write reviews, but Dr Wat is amazing!!! She has been our dentist since we moved to Guelph 8 years ago. I have extremely sensitive teeth and she has always taken the greatest care and is so gentle!! Believe me, this is rare! Thanks Dr. Wat!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Dr. Wat is amazing. My whole family goes to her and we couldn’t be happier. Always smiling and puts our kids at ease.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

Dr. Nancy Wat & her team are fantastic. I have big fears of going to the dentist, & I still do, however, Nancy & staff were very good at helping you relax. Her skills are amazing as well. Highly recommend !

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Dr Wat is a rock star! Awesome from day one. Her staff are just as awesome - highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Dr. Nancy Wat's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Born and raised in London, Ontario, Dr Nancy has been practicing both family and cosmetic dentistry in Guelph since 2006. Dr Wat completed her Honours in Human Physiology Degree and Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree at the University of Western Ontario. She is a member of the Royal College of Dental Surgeons, Ontario Dental Association and certified Invisalign provider

• English