Ratings for Dr. Athanasios Antoniadis

Love Dr A! Would recommend him to everyone The staff is amazing as well!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Dr. A is the best gyno I have encountered. He is very friendly, amazing bedside manner. Always friendly and caring. He makes you feel very comfortable and eases any fears. This doctor is had down the best around.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr. Antoniadis is a great doctor. He is very informative and helpful. He takes his time with you. I switched to him after Dr. Howard R. Egre passed away in May, 2016. I feel more confident with Dr. A. I would not use the other doctor, Dr. Richard Klein at AEK Ob-Gyn he is not very with it.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

The best. Spends as much time with you as you need

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Great bedside manner. Makes you feel like the only one he is concerned about.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Dr. A is an amazing doctor. Thanks to him, I have my happy and healthy baby boy. Doctors like Dr. A are so hard to come by. He is at every appointment, always has time to explain everything and listen to all concerns and can calm all fears. I am forever grateful to Dr. A!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

He is the most caring and respectful Doc I have ever met. He took care of me during my whole pregnancy and delivered my baby girl. I am so thankful I found him, He's the best. Him and his staff go far and beyond to give the best care possible. He will be my obgyn for life! -Sophia Demitro

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Dr. A is amazing. I found out I needed surgery November of 2012. After 3 HORRIBLE OB/GYN experiences, I found Dr. A and am so happy I did. He did a fantastic job on my surgery (my first ever) and made it as pleasant an experience as possible. He is truly a dedicated physician who deeply cares about his patients...not just their health but their concerns, questions, and overall wants and needs. He has an incredibly pleasant bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Dr.A goes above and beyond for his patients! I have been with him for 16 years through two complicated pregnancies and numerous other issues. He is kind, compassionate and thoroughly knowledgable. You are treated as a person and not just a patient in this office. I would never see anyone other than Dr. A. He is truly in a league by himself!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Dr A was my first GYN at 18 yo. He was with me after DNC complications, came in the office in his street clothes while he was on vacation to take care of me. He delivered my first son. I was a fool to switch from him for the birth of my second son (only because of convenience) and I am finally returning "home" to Dr. A at 43 years old. He is the absolute best.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Dr. Athanasios Antoniadis's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in West Islip, NY