Ratings for Dr. C.P Chen

Dr Chen is an amazing doctor. He has followed my daughter since birth 9 years ago. I would reccomend him to any one.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr. Chen and his wife are wonderful for all my kids. They have always taken the time to help us when we need it and they always follow up if it's something serious. Medications are called in and if I need an appointment Mrs. Chen always tries to help fit me in. Wonderful people and a great clinic.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

Dr.CHEN caught my son's meningitis even though he didn't present with typical warning signs like fever. He was quick to take action and sent my son to Sick Kids. His quick decisive action probably saved his life. How can I possibly complain about bedside manner or someone who calls it how they see it when that's the case?

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

At first, I was caught off guard by Dr. Chen's disposition. One medical condition my daughter has he actually told me to go online to learn more. He was also very insensitive about weight matters and my daughter only felt worse when we left. I have had to insist he hear us out, and even suggested he read her file and become more familiar with it seeing as we were going to be regular visitors. I have also learned that we have to take charge and educate ourselves when it comes to our child's illness/es and demand more thorough answers and a better delivery. On the other hand, Dr. Chen has called me after hours and even on a Sunday when he has had concerns over blood work or medication dosage. He grows on you and though he still 'annoys' me with his delivery from time to time, I appreciate his knowledge and the fact that he cares to call my home in off hours to check on my daughter and discuss important matters. His follow-up with ordering tests and procedures has also been excellent.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

HE was very nasty to my daughter about her weight gain, and grabbed her belly and said she should walk more, and loose the fat,then he gave her pills to take, when we left the place my daughter was crying she did not want to take pills they made her feel high, for a doctor to be so insensitive he is in the wrong profession.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Excellent and very kind to my son, he makes himself available to accommodate my child's sickness. Thank you

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

I wasnt happy with his help. I found he didnt help alot with our issues, i got more answers and help from other places :(

flag | Submitted January 28, 2012

Dr Chen is excellent with children. He speaks directly to them and is very thorough.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

The experience I had with this doctor was not a positive one, it started before I even got in the door, I had difficulty finding the office. Once there the small office was littered with boxes filled with magazines and samples. Also the only thing they had to keep my 2 year old amused was a pile of children's books, no other toys. Once we got to see Dr Chen he gave her a good physical look over, where his weakness lies is he had absolutely no interest in hearing what I had to say about my daughter or my family history that could relate to her small size. Language barrier was also difficult to overcome when speaking with him and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

He may some quirky things due to cultural differences but he is very smart and thorough.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010