Ratings for Dr. Reed Sainsbury

Dr. Sainsbury is so knowledgable and helpful! I struggled with gallbladder issuses ever since my first pregnancy. It got worse after I had my daughter. I reached out to him for help because all doctors told me was to get the organ removed. He did a scan on my body looking for imbalances and got me some supplements and drops sent to me right away. I started taking them religiously and he helped educate me on healthier eating life style and my sickness stayed away. It was such a relief! I had healthy habbit's but he helped me learn things I didn't know and I was able to perfect my healthy habbits. So so grateful for him!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

This man is the most genuine & caring person I have ever met in the field of healthcare. He spends quality time with you, listening to every word you say, & he truly cares about educating people on how to be healthy! He uses sage wisdom, advice, & natural supplements to bring healing to your body so that you are not dependent upon prescription medication. Is he expensive or pricey? That depends. Is your health worth whatever you pay to get, maintain, and stay healthy? For me, that answer is 100% YES! If you are tired of conventional medicine and are willing to try a different, safe, & natural way to get healed & stay healthy, then Dr. Reed Sainsbury is your man. I would reccomend him to ANYONE for quality health care! He is well worth every penny I've spent to get healthy! :)

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

I never knew a doctor that took 2 hours to listen and do an assessment and get it right! totally knowledgeable and so full of wisdom. He helped me so much the only one I trusted with my care.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Dr. Sainsbury helped me naturally recover from my iron deficiency, and recurring bladder infections. I have dealt with these my entire life. I am very thankful for his knowledge of natual healing, his knowledge inspired me to maintain a healthy lifestyle. His book entails a lot about him and his belief in natural healing. I am so thankful for doctors like him that actually help the body heal.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2011

I first went to Dr. Sainsbury for chronic kidney stones- a new one every week or so. He found the imbalance and had me cleared up withing a few days! He has since also balanced my hormones, eliminating the hot flashes that I was told was early menopause. I've gone to him for 5+ years now, and am off all but one medication. He also helped me out long distance, over Christmas when I was out of town and in desperate stomach pain/burning, helping me utilize things around the kitchen. He has transformed my life, and I am very grateful for his help.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2011

he tests you for vitamins to see which ones your body needs-ripe off. the money is all in the supplements. his evaluations was not correct on me and the tests cost 200.00 plus 8something every time i went in for supplements.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010