Ratings for Dr. Reza Askari

Ruined my chances of ever having a child. Took me in as a new patient. Immediately recommended surgery. Cut a vein while preforming my surgery causing me to Hemorrhage and having to go back in for a second surgery he then quit two weeks later and move to California my new OBGYN has informed me that I should have never had that surgery and that my cervix looks like I've had a hysterectomy if I am blessed to ever be able to carry a child I will have to be sewn up in the inside and given a cesarean I completely hate this doctor he's completely ruin my life and I'm only telling my truth somebody should sincerely re-evaluate his licensing

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Caring and sincere physician. Took time to evaluate me, and then explain treatment options to myself and husband. After proceeding with our decision, the day of surgery he once again took time to make sure all my questions and concerns were answered. I had a robotic single incision hysterectomy and I could not have been more pleased. My recovery was as he explained it and I was back to work in one month. The entire experience including his staff was phenomanal. I strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Horrible doctor. Horrible bedside manner. I do not recommend him to my worst enemy. He did not give me my full lab results and did not know I had an infection until my next annual visit with another doctor. Please avoid him!

Submitted March 28, 2017

I had a Davinci robotic myomectomy with Dr. Askari. Another doctor wanted me to have a hysterectomy. Dr. Askari listened and understood that I didn't want to do that. He was kind, thoughtful and helped me through the process. I had the myomectomy and now I am healing. I would highly recommend Dr. Askari.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

Unhelpful, rude, does not address issues, and has poor bedside manner. Ignores patient complaints and concerns, steers conversation to other topics unrelated to issue at hand. NOT A GOOD DOCTOR. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

I was disappointed and a bit shocked the first time I saw him, but I wanted to do my follow up with him before deciding to find another specialist. The first time I saw him, he did the most painful exam I've ever had, hitting all 8's and 9's on a 10-point pain scale. He also gouged my cervix and caused me to bleed (actual blood flow, not spotting, and not period) for the rest of the day and still spotting the next day. After my follow-up, I saw that he had written everything was "normal", "not tender" and "only mild pain" in one spot, where I nearly hit the ceiling in pain. He also made stuff up in my record about my current sexual activity, which shocked me when I saw it. He also wanted me to try meds I have responded to badly before, and when I told him how it was before, he wanted me to try again anyways, without any concern for me. He rejected 4 pages I had typed for him about my history and symptoms, and gave them back. Not helpful.

Submitted February 22, 2011

I’m a Pacmed patient for years and I went to see this doctor for the 1st time and was so disappointed. He’s the kind of doctor who doesn’t care and know how to listen to his patient’s concerns. Instead, he just brushed me off saying I’m perfectly fine even if I try to tell him I’m unwell! He just wasted my time. Definitely a provider you can’t count on! I’m glad I was able to see another gynecologist from another clinic (Virginia Mason) who was open, caring, and very attentive to all my concerns. She provided me a good treatment plan to alleviate the symptoms I’m having. Now that’s someone who you can count on and truly cares! Will not recommend and see Dr. Askari again. *Disappointed!*

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010