Ratings for Dr. Victoria Soo

All of my family were patients of Dr. John Soo who we were always very happy and confident with. When Dr. Victoria Soo took over his practice, we were and still are extremely grateful for her knowledge, caring and concern. Also Felisha has always been very professional, kind and caring. We are thankful to have Dr. Soo taking care of our entire family.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Soo has a pleasant personality but seems to slough off my concerns with ...I'm not worried about it....that is not good enough because she always puts things off when I need a specialist or a physical......she is not detailed enough and I think this is a dangerous aspect of her practice . Do not recommend her if you need expert care.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I was a patient of her father and she took over the practice, thank goodness! I find her very professional and caring. I have serious medical conditions and didn't expect her to be an expert in them however I am very impressed of her knowledge, especially of my congenital heart condition. She is supportive and has helped me manage my condition until my cardiologist referred me to Toronto for my open heart surgery. I want to thank her for her support and I trust her immensely . Felicia is excellent. I imagine it is not such an easy job to manage the scheduling of Dr Soo practice, due to the size, however she does a wonderful job. Thank you Dr Soo!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Soo is a very nice person to talk too, but she really is very unexperienced. She does not take your concerns very seriously and tends to dismiss them without researching the cause behind your illness. She also tends to prescribe the wrong medicines, never returns your telephone calls and when she does ...says that she is too overwhelmed...in order to get in touch with her one has to e-mail her secretary who in turn doesn't respond until 3 to 5 days later....very poor service here!!!! This doctor puts on aa act that she is knowledgeable about her medicine but in reality needs many more years of experience. I do NOT recommend this doctor as she has been very negligent in treating immediate concerns by recommending herbs or spices, and for her lack of expertise in the medical field. So, if you want to live a healthy and long life, I do not recommend this doctor as I feel that she is irresponsible, does not take the usual physical tests when you ask for one, and never gets back to you when you really need her.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

She's a very caring doctor. She listens and is great for calming down people who are anxious. She has talents and is still learning .

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Unfortunately, she plays down everything so matters that should be dealt with by a specialist are not referred and since she is a generalist, she cannot possibly know the answers to everything, but acts like she does.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

lacks communication skills, uncaring,wrong prescriptions more than once ,secretary always unavailable does not return calls and NEVER SMILES...

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Great doctor and caring person. Felicia is a pleasure to deal with as well.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Professional,caring,a very good person and excellent physician. Felicia the receptionist is helpful and pleasant and a pleasure to deal with.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I ended up with Victoria after he father passed away, he was my doctor for 37 years and he was a wonderful capable doctor, unlike his daughter. The only thing she is good at is writing prescriptions. I have been seeing her for 4 years and never had a physical.... He receptionist is the worst person I had to deal with. She has no professionalism, no manners, no sense of sympathy, she should be fired years ago, but then they really do make a good pair, as neither one of the wants to do any work...... I just think if you don't want to help people and care for them, what are you doing being a doctor. If you want a caring, understanding, and someone who thinks that your time is also important and that you have more to do than sit in her office for in excess of 3 hours waiting for your scheduled appointment to pass by, then you have came to the right place....... You would be better off in a walk in clinic at least you are served next, unlike her office. You can have my place in her files. Good luck, I hope nothing serious happens to you....

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015