Ratings for Dr. Victoria Soo

The best dr very patient and helpful. She doesn't judge anyone and takes the time to listen.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

Dr. Soo has been helpful with anything I've gone to her about. She has a pleasant manner, and doesn't rush me in and out. I'm glad she's there!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Dr. Soo is knowledgeable and approachable. She will work with you and offers the simple solutions first when appropriate. She has been my Family practitioner for 7 years. Felicia is very helpful and prompt in getting back to you after an inquiry or request for appointment.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

This lady is wonderful and very caring. I have had some issues with mental health and she has always taken time to talk and make a referral. She is a great Doctor!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Dr. Soo is a wonderful family physician. She has helped solve a few unusual issues that I have experienced and is persistent in finding a solution. She is compassionate and thoughtful. Felecia is also a delight to work with and an integral part of running the office.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

All of my family were patients of Dr. John Soo who we were always very happy and confident with. When Dr. Victoria Soo took over his practice, we were and still are extremely grateful for her knowledge, caring and concern. Also Felisha has always been very professional, kind and caring. We are thankful to have Dr. Soo taking care of our entire family.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Soo has a pleasant personality but seems to slough off my concerns with ...I'm not worried about it....that is not good enough because she always puts things off when I need a specialist or a physical......she is not detailed enough and I think this is a dangerous aspect of her practice . Do not recommend her if you need expert care.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I was a patient of her father and she took over the practice, thank goodness! I find her very professional and caring. I have serious medical conditions and didn't expect her to be an expert in them however I am very impressed of her knowledge, especially of my congenital heart condition. She is supportive and has helped me manage my condition until my cardiologist referred me to Toronto for my open heart surgery. I want to thank her for her support and I trust her immensely . Felicia is excellent. I imagine it is not such an easy job to manage the scheduling of Dr Soo practice, due to the size, however she does a wonderful job. Thank you Dr Soo!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Soo is a very nice person to talk too, but she really is very unexperienced. She does not take your concerns very seriously and tends to dismiss them without researching the cause behind your illness. She also tends to prescribe the wrong medicines, never returns your telephone calls and when she does ...says that she is too overwhelmed...in order to get in touch with her one has to e-mail her secretary who in turn doesn't respond until 3 to 5 days later....very poor service here!!!! This doctor puts on aa act that she is knowledgeable about her medicine but in reality needs many more years of experience. I do NOT recommend this doctor as she has been very negligent in treating immediate concerns by recommending herbs or spices, and for her lack of expertise in the medical field. So, if you want to live a healthy and long life, I do not recommend this doctor as I feel that she is irresponsible, does not take the usual physical tests when you ask for one, and never gets back to you when you really need her.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

She's a very caring doctor. She listens and is great for calming down people who are anxious. She has talents and is still learning .

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016