Ratings for Dr. Nisrine Haidar-Samhat

My children and I have been seeing Dr. Haidar and Dr. Samhat for the past few years. We've had nothing but good experiences with this dental clinic. Both Drs. are pleasant and friendly. Good communication and explanations of procedures. I recommend them!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Great doctor, excellent communication skills, very educated on dental procedures and explained everything prior to starting treatment. was very accommodating to my needs and concerns. I have been a patient for years, and will continue to be and have brought my family to see Dr. Haidar. Thank you doctor, you are amazing!!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

This is not to review staff as that would not give a clear rating for the dentist herself. Absolutely terrible, even swore during treatment at some mistake - which made me very uncomfortable - and went elsewhere to get the dentistry fixed.

Submitted March 19, 2016

I started seeing Dr Haidar-Samhat about 3-4 years ago and I wouldn't consider going elsewhere! I went through the Invisalign process and had frequent visits and she was always very helpful, knowledgeable, patient, and friendly. The clinic has been really accommodating and I feel comfortable whenever I'm there for anything. Would definitely recommend both her and her husband!

Submitted January 19, 2016

Dentist Haidar is a patient person with very wonderful staff, not only they tell you the problem but they give you tips and explain what could go wrong. I would suggest her for my family and friends. Excellent service :)

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

A very gentle-handed doctor who is both pleasant and knowledgeable. Definetly recommend her. Great staff as well. Perfect environment for taking children.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

have to say she is the worst dentist I have ever met!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Great office environment for kids to play and relax before seeing the doctor.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Dr. Haidar has been our family dentist for about two years now and i wouldn't go anywhere else. She is also very pleasant and patient with my kids which is a major plus!!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

We have been very happy with her and the excellent, skilled service she provides. The kids (ages 8, 10 and 12) LOVE her as she's very kind and patient and makes them feel confident and comfortable. We have referred several friends/family to her and they have all been thrilled and thanked us for it!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011