Ratings for Dr. Mark Baluschak

I have been a patient of Dr. Baluschak for over 25 yrs and find the doctor and his team to be very friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2011

Our family has been seeing Dr. Baluschak for years and we are constantly impressed with his knowledge and gentle manner. Even our children leave happy! When I had a very bad tooth ache, he spent a lot of time explaining to me what my choices were. I was nervous, but he calmed me and worked very gently. I could barely believe that they were finished. We like that he even shows us the finished work on the computer screen. Every time we have appointments, he and his staff treat us like friends and are very caring. We like the personal attention we get at this office.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

flag | Submitted October 2, 2011

Unfortunately I had to move my family from this dentist because I found the office staff to be rude at times and not appropriate. They called my home and work to confirm appointments more often than necessary - even so far as to call during the office day or on my cell phone through the business day to try and fill open appointments in their office for other patient's cancellations. I had a credit on my account that was never returned to me even though I asked for it upon my departure from the practise. I thought the dentist's care was good but the overall experience for myself and my family was always stressful. He was not particularly kind to young children.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011