Ratings for Dr. Jacqui Fleury

Anyone that says Dr Fleury doesn't care is wrong! She is a confident and knowledge doctor in the area of alternative heath/ medicine. She is not here to convince you of the benefits of alternative heath, however if you demonstrate your commitment to your treatment plan, she will be committed to working with you to achieve your true potential. We should be so lucky to have such a knowledgeable doctor in the area of alternative medicine.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I left Dr Fleury's office feeling very unsatisfied with the experience. I came to this doctor hoping for a non-judgemental, compassionate experience and left feeling belittled and looked down upon. The doctor was almost ten minutes late and during the appointment seemed aloof and inattentive. Her phone buzzed on her desk on vibrate throughout the appointment. She reviewed the form I completed, questioned my answers, and seemed irritated with my responses. At the end of the appointment I felt as though she did not care about treating me, but only for pushing genetic tests, treatment and supplements. I was rushed out of her office in less than the time indicated on the website, and charged the full amount. To be honest I wanted to leave halfway through, as she made me feel very uncomfortable. Would not recommend and will not go back. Left feeling very discouraged.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

DO NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL! I am so angry with Dr. Fleury. I spent time and so much money taking pills, tinctures and powders, only to never get anywhere. Then I went to a new naturopath just out of town. He ran tests on me and I found out that some of the vitamins Dr. Fleury had put me on were actually making me worse! I spent thousands of dollars with her only to get worse! Why didn't she run those tests before putting me on them? First do no harm is supposed to be the motto of doctors, but no so with her. He also has me on far fewer vitamins and in 2 months I am seeing results! I saw her for almost 2 years with no results in fact just adding to my problems. I am spending less money with my new doctor as well. My cousin also used to see her and she has also switched to another doctor. There are many naturopaths now, I suggest finding someone else than her.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

I have seen Dr. Fleury for a while but am no longer impressed. When she was at the old location on Broadway she seemed more attentive. Now she has moved to a bigger clinic and it just feels like she is more interested in making money than helping. She does not seem as on her game as she used to be. She has not helped me at all with a problem I've had for a while and I have since moved on to Dr. Kent Bailey and he got to the root of the issue the first visit I saw him. She used to be quite good but not anymore.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

First she was late, very late. When she came out to get me, she stopped to chat with someone making my appointment even later. She seemed, well, not all that interested. Anyway, I tried what she suggested, at huge expense (she sells the supplements she recommends which you can buy online cheaper) and found no change. Then when leaving the lineup at the front desk to pay was crazy busy so more waiting. What was supposed to be an hour visit turned into 2. I have since moved on to a different Naturopath and have gotten great results and better treatment.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

The front desk staff were very friendly& easy going. That was the only good part of the visit . This is what I experienced during the visit with Dr. Fleury .....My initial impression was that she was discontent, then I saw this arrogance that others have mentioned. I felt very judged and criticized at one point during the visit . No physical test was performed that I recall , purchased expensive supplements from her clinic. Will NEVER go back and NEVER recommend her expertise to any friends or family.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Fleury has been our family doctor for 10 years. We have seen Jacqui for countless health related concerns. Trips to see Dr. Jacqui are not typical. She is a friend, a mentor, a healer, and an incomparable physician. I never hesitate to recommend this amazing doctor. I have praised her on several occasions for her priceless wisdom and without fail she will compliment the kids and I for doing the work to get on and stay on the road to wellness. We are so grateful!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Fleury's for over eight years and I consider her my primary care doctor, as she treats the root cause of illness and not just the symptoms. Dr. Fleury is knowledgeable, considerate and answers all of my questions. She has been supportive when my children are sick by fitting us in for an appointment whenever possible. Her office space is warm and inviting, and her staff and associates are friendly and helpful. When my children were younger they loved to visit Dr. Fleury's office as she provides a child-friendly atmosphere. Dr. Fleury's current programs and services are relevant to my needs as a woman and as someone who practices prevention when it comes to my health. I am grateful to have such a caring doctor who really listens to my concerns and values my opinion.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

What I found in Dr. Fleury was the kind of doctor I always wanted but wasn't sure existed. She listens and takes the time to answer questions and explains things that are hard to understand. I found her extremely knowledgable. In one visit she was able to help me figure out why I was so tired when none of the numerous MDs I had been to had been able to help. With Dr. Fleury's help I am in the best health of my life. Not only do I understand how to keep myself that way, but I also understand why I was unhealthy before. Rather than just taking a pill or following doctor's orders, I feel like I have control over my health and am capable of managing it and I have Dr. Fleury to thank for that. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a doctor that listens and takes the time to figure out what the problem is instead of just giving a pill for a symptom.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

I saw Dr. Fluery and was not completley happy. She seemed to not want to be there. She also didn't use the complete hour, even though that's what I paid for. She did not do any exam, just asked questions and questioned my answers. She didn't smile at all and was not very firendly. I felt uncomfortable talking to her and do not want to go back. I will be trying a different Naturopath. Overall it was a bad experience for my first time trying out this approach.

Submitted September 24, 2013