Ratings for Dr. Jacqui Fleury

I saw Dr. Fleury 4 years ago to develop a pre and post operative plan. She created a treatment that kept me in good health leading up to my surgery and even more importantly recover from the surgery. The results were very good, and the surgery and recovery even better. Since then she's also helped me and my family be more proactive about our daily health.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr. Fleury changed my opinion on naturopathy as a legitimate therapeutic option (I'm a sceptic by nature). Within 6 months of treatment she solved a years long chronic condition that my MD (whom I love, she too is fantastic) could offer no solutions or successful treatments on. My overall health and well-being is better than its been in years and that is 100 percent to the credit of Dr. Fleury. If you have seemingly insolvable chronic problems, especially autoimmune ones, you owe it a chance. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Dr Fleury is an amazing listener, patient and has made sense of a lot of things for me, drawing on her years of experience. She is constantly trying to improve my health outcomes by looking for treatment solutions, a lot of them cutting edge. She is solutions oriented. She has some fantastic IVs and injections. Her staff are friendly and efficient . So grateful to know Dr Fleury and to be able to have her expertise on my case. She is a very competent Naturopathic Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr Fleury has been an amazing resource for me over the 20 years I’ve known her- I’ve learned so much from her and love her sincerity and genuine personality. She has excellent listening skills and her ability to communicate in a direct but kind and caring fashion feels so good. I’ve always admired how she knows so much and keeps current with learning new and innovative therapies. She has helped my best friend who was nauseous and vomiting for months and couldn’t get any answers to figure out what was happening with her. With simple treatment- she was better in no time! I sent my sister to her as well- she helped so much with my sister’s asthma and hormonal health issues! Dr Fleury is a competent, professional and caring naturopathic doctor- she takes the time to listen, knows her stuff and finds a solution to her patient’s health concerns.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Jacqui doesnt have a problem adding extra charges to yout visit. Also find her indimidating and unpersonable. Once you enter you will feel rushed as shr steps out so many times and makes you feel likr your just another dollar.. not what i was looking for....

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

I find that Dr. Fleury has no time for her patients. You ask her a question and shes half out the door to check on another patient meanwhile. It's very rude. I found years ago that when I paid the initial consult fee that they would sit down and spend awhile talking, not just 10 minutes. Also, if she prescribes you vitamins, they have the exact same brand at Sutherland Chiro for WAYYY Cheaper. So disappointed I spent to much when there is a cheaper place out there. I find the reception staff can be too busy and act frustrated and don't give you the time of day either. Always rushed in and out....so much for dealing with Anxiety..... Do not recommend.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

When I first started seeing Dr Fleury she was great, but now she has little time or interest in her patients and every treatment she suggests feels like a sales pitch. After spending a lot of time and money I have switched doctors. The quality of her care isn’t there anymore.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Anyone that says Dr Fleury doesn't care is wrong! She is a confident and knowledge doctor in the area of alternative heath/ medicine. She is not here to convince you of the benefits of alternative heath, however if you demonstrate your commitment to your treatment plan, she will be committed to working with you to achieve your true potential. We should be so lucky to have such a knowledgeable doctor in the area of alternative medicine.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I left Dr Fleury's office feeling very unsatisfied with the experience. I came to this doctor hoping for a non-judgemental, compassionate experience and left feeling belittled and looked down upon. The doctor was almost ten minutes late and during the appointment seemed aloof and inattentive. Her phone buzzed on her desk on vibrate throughout the appointment. She reviewed the form I completed, questioned my answers, and seemed irritated with my responses. At the end of the appointment I felt as though she did not care about treating me, but only for pushing genetic tests, treatment and supplements. I was rushed out of her office in less than the time indicated on the website, and charged the full amount. To be honest I wanted to leave halfway through, as she made me feel very uncomfortable. Would not recommend and will not go back. Left feeling very discouraged.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

DO NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL! I am so angry with Dr. Fleury. I spent time and so much money taking pills, tinctures and powders, only to never get anywhere. Then I went to a new naturopath just out of town. He ran tests on me and I found out that some of the vitamins Dr. Fleury had put me on were actually making me worse! I spent thousands of dollars with her only to get worse! Why didn't she run those tests before putting me on them? First do no harm is supposed to be the motto of doctors, but no so with her. He also has me on far fewer vitamins and in 2 months I am seeing results! I saw her for almost 2 years with no results in fact just adding to my problems. I am spending less money with my new doctor as well. My cousin also used to see her and she has also switched to another doctor. There are many naturopaths now, I suggest finding someone else than her.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016