Ratings for Dr. Daniel P. Moynihan

I found Dr Moynihan to be smart and does explain what is going on with you in detail. Had shoulder surgery less than 2weeks ago and am doing excellent, getting excellent motion with therapy. The office staff is very nice. I had to wait on days that he sees f/u surgeries up to one hour which is a bit concerning. So far I am happy with my surgery outcome and I have not experienced severe pain and really hardly any pain since surgery other than soreness after PT. I would highly recommend him. I have not had any problems with the front desk, so I assume any people that were not nice or helpful have been replaced. He also used Oakhill Hospital which I found to be excellent.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

WORST OFFICE STAFF EVER SPECIALLY THAT ONE THAT CALLS FOR APPOINTMENTS AND RESCHEDULING IT CANT BE MORE NASTY AND RUDE THE DR IS OK BUT IF HE LETS HIS STAFF DO THAT TO PATIENTS THEN I DONT TRUST HIM WITH MY KNEE.

Submitted February 12, 2015

KNEE SURGERY FOR MENISCUS TEAR AND BAKERS CYST.TOTALLY FAILED SURGERY.INCOMPLETE BASED ON 2ND OPINION POST-SURGERY.THIS GUY IS FULL OF EXCUSES!I DO NOT RECOMMEND HIM!i SUFFER DAILY BECAUSE OF HIS INCOMPETENCE!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I wasn't impressed with Dr. Moyihan. My Doctor said I should see him. I made an appt. with Dr. William Jason for a second opinion Dr. Jason will be doing my surgery. I loved his staff and Ody is a wonderful Addition as well.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

wonderful doctor and staff was able to speak to dr.m on the phone wich is very rare these days..regarding a question i had.. i will definatley reccomend him :)

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Dr. Moynihan is a little quick with cutting. Medical assistance person S, unprofessional, basic non medical questions related to case were not answered would have to wait 30 day's for appointment to findout information.Why have promp#7 if person answering is unknowable as well as rude. Since its 3-4 week wait might as well go to best Dr. Zeidan.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Dr Moynihan and his staff are really nice, the girl at the front desk well she could be more friendly and smile more sometimes she is very rude but as for the rest of the staff they are really nice. Dr. Moynihan if very thourough and very informative, I would reccommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

Dr. Daniel P. Moynihan's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 2002)

AARP