Ratings for Dr. Leah Harrington

Amazing Pediatrician! Very attentive and caring. I would definetly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a reliable, caring and professional doctor. She may be busy and have alot of patients but I have never felt rushed when she attends to my daughter's appointment. She takes time to answer any questions I may have and provides me with the appropriate information needded. 5 stars!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Okay some reviews are a little 2 over the top. She is a caring doctor that will ensure your child is taken care of from the medical aspects. She has 3 boys her self so always welling to give advice and knows about kids and their development and ways to help your child or will refer you to a book or a helpful source of info in topics such as good nutrition, behaviour, sleep, education development. Of course she is busy and in my case has to see my 3 kids at one time so it those take time but I don’t mind waiting to get my kids the care they need. I have been going to her for 7 years and I am happy I choose Dr. Harrington for my kids .

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I'm thankful to have found Dr. Harrington. She listened to our concerns and knew right away what was happening with my new born. She didn't dismiss our concern as first time parents over reacting and put him on medication right away. Although the wait in the office is long, the care you receive cannot be beat. She is also always able to accommodate last minute urgent appointments.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

My son was seeing her from birth until age two. She was punctual and seemed engaged the first time we met her. Every other appointment she would barely say two to three words before rushing off to the next patient. She books too many patients, is rarely punctual and minimum wait is 45 min to over 60 min. I finally got fed up when I was kept waiting for 45 minutes with my second child that was 5 days old in her waiting room. You think you are getting expertise but with two to three minutes for each patient interaction you could get better service from a walk-in clinic.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I called to make a appointment for a check up for my kids and I was told check ups only happen in the summer, which is ridiculous!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr Harrington is absolutely amazing and I'm socked by some of the bad reviews on this site! She's been with my kids since they were born and she's referred us to specialists and caught things in time since day one. I also know many friends who have her and they say the same. Dr Harrington is extremely thorough and doesn't miss anything. I really don't care that she's not cuddly because that's not what I'm looking for in a doctor for my kids. I'd rather have someone smart and experienced. I've never had a bad visit with her and she's to the point which I like! Yes she's busy! She's probably one of the top pediatricans in Toronto! Again, I would highly recommend her and feel very lucky to have her look after my two kids.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Excellent Doctor. Her experience n knowledge shows. To the point. Works fast but she's effective.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

She's been our pediatrician since my older one was born 4 years ago. She's not the one to chat about the weather and make cooing noises at your baby, but she's knowledgeable and thorough. She's affiliated with SickKids and we've been refereed there when one of my kids developed a certain issue (which she caught on time with timely tests). The staff are very nice but a stressed - it's a walk-in as well as a clinic. Unless you get an early appointment, you always wait for about an hour, whether you have an appointment or not. But I trust her with my kids' health.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr. Harrington is very knowledgable and always accurate in her diagnosis. At fist, her hurried manner used to bother me but with time, I realize that I still get the required care for my boys. She has, on several occassions, called me at home to follow up and make sure they were doing well or given me her cell number in case they worsened and the clinic was closed. If you require an MD who spends lots of time discussing issues, she is probably not the right person for you. If you are happy with a quick diagnosis and sound knowledge, then I do recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Very rushed! The nurse and front staff are very rude. We had to call 3 times before anyone returned our message to make an appointment. You wait for over an hour, and then Dr Harrington rushes in. She never made eye contact or spoke directly to either of our sons. She is in and out in minutes, and does not have time for questions. The office is also very dirty, and there were many times when the paper on the exam table had not been changed, garbage cans and the used needle containers were overflowing. Not a great experience.

Submitted October 3, 2015