Ratings for Dr. Christian Dufour

This site is full of lies. I see the last review which was posted july 2019 saying he’s late at the office and always at bar drinking🤣🤣🤣this is hilarious considering he is not a family doctor and only works at the ER. He does not drink and never goes to bars. Why would it take 2 wks for an appointment if he s not a family doctor. And by the way when I call my family doctor for an appointment it takes 4-6 wks and it does not make him a bad doctor it just means he s busy seeing other patient. Whoever wrote the july review it s all lies lies lies. You are really stupid. We live in a town of 6000-7000 people everybody knows where everybody is and post on facebook how often you see him in bars the answer is never. He takes care of patients at the ER and is knowledgable and will go out of his way to help and save patients.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2019

Un médecin a l’ecoute, plan de traitement et référence. Il commente son plan de traitement, demande si ça me convient. Souriant, calme et donne la main en fin de consultation. Un professionalisme apprécié !

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

This doctor was realy understanding to me and took me serously didint want to change my meds in respect to my familly doctor but advised me to talk to her about it in one day he past tests i was on a waitimg list for so long !! I give him 10 !!! He was resly nice and smiling :)

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

I've met regular people who has more knowledge than this guy he misdiagnosed my stepsons problem to the point of death he made my girlfriend feel stupid when she was right to worry a doctor from bathurst told me she could have saved him this guy shouldn't be a doctor he should be cleaning toilets he died from Mrs do not go to this doctor do not

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

I was surprised after seeing all the negative comments. I actually got really great service with this man. he helped me be able to take the next step in life towards healing. I wouldn't be here today without him.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

I really likes this doctor he was always nice to me and treated me with respect

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

I feel so sorry for you and the darling little boy you lost. Not your fault. We were taught to respect and believe what a doctor says. I thank God I have two doctors that go above and beyond the call of duty Some doctors don't care as some people don't care.. Nothing will bring your darling son back.😢😢😢😢😢.people should know all over the world what has happened to a lovely mother like you. I'm not going to say names. But my family is devasted because of certain doctors negligence. Have to rate one in order to get this posted. What a shame.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

This is the worst doctor, doesn't care for the patients, rude, always come up with a wrong diagnosis for patients, uses anger to cover his own errors, i don't think it could get any worse than this doctor, his name defines the term "low". You should consider visiting another doctor if he is at the ER or walk in clinic. Worst case scenario if you have no choice to have this doctor care for your health be very careful and follow up with another doctor the next day to be sure your not lead on a dangerous path of misdiagnosis. If being prescribed any medication, ask another doctor if you really need it, most of the time this doctor makes so many errors, other doctors often question his creditability as a doctor. Try to avoid this doctor as much as possible. This is based on visits with this doctor in the past.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

This doctor is the worst ever, he always comes up with a wrong diagnosis of a medical issue. He uses attitude to cover up his own errors and lack of understanding of a medical condition. I had the unfortunate experience of having him treat me at the ER in Campbellton, NB. Dr. Dufour is never nice, always attitude and not a smile. Its is as if he wasn't taught to smile in elementary school. If you encounter this doctor, beware he will more likely give a wrong diagnosis and poor health care. My experience is based on many visits with this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Dr. Dufour should listen to his patient, he doesn't smile at all! Arrogant and he doesn't care at all about the patient.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015