Dr. Darlene Fenech

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Darlene Fenech

Dr. Fenech, you are a wonderful person and amazing surgeon. Your entire team is highly skilled, dedicated and professional. Coming from more than 1400 km away you helped ease the stress of being away from home. It felt like everyone’s goal was to help me get on my feet and back home.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

This is my first involvement of any significance with the health system in 61 years. Glad I got Dr Fenech. She is patient, explanatory, works her process thoroughly and methodically before making assumptions, conclusions, and decisions. A 5 Star Doctor leading a very good team. Thanks Dr Fenech. A P Fitzgerald

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

She is amazing. I trust my life with her and am 100% confident in her skills.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Amazing doctor. Great and skilled surgeon. Makes you feel like part of the family.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Dr. Fenech was wonderful to me. I highly recommended her. She explain to me everything before my surgery on June the 14th., 2017. I had a bursted appendix. She has this positive and spiritual vibe that she makes you feel confident and safe. She listened to me and she did her best with my special requirements for my condition. I will be very grateful always with Dr. Fenech and I feel lucky that she was my surgeon. God bless her and her team!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dear Dr. Darlene Fenech, We would like to take a moment to express our heartfelt gratitude to you and your entire staff, especially Daniel James MD, who have helped us in one of the most difficult journeys of our lives. Dr. Fenech, there are no words that I can use to describe how you made us feel. From the moment you met my husband and I, you opened your arms to us as if we were your family... As if I was your mother. You made me feel positive, confident and kept me calm throughout this entire process. You took the time to explain everything there is to know about my husband’s condition, the process we would face before and after the surgery. Even after the surgery you followed up to make sure my husband was ok. You gave us a new life, a new beginning for my husband. I cannot thank you enough for all that you have done for us. Your dedication, kindness, knowledge and spirit have been a blessing to our family and we were truly blessed to have you as our doctor. Warmest regards, Kathy Fiotakis

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr Fenech and her team treated me for colorectal cancer Dec 2013 - Sept 2016. She was a professional calming influence and is allowed to wear whatever clothing makes her comfortable - in response to ridiculous attire comments. She was pregnant and not there to do the initial or reversal surgeries but brought in a replacement STEVEN MACLELLAN, MD, GS who is a minimally invasive surgical specialist who had an excellent bedside manner and both dealt with my matter of fact questions with matter of fact answers helping me to help myself thrive when faced with post-op complications. I felt extremely well cared for and am cancer free and being watch by Dr Fenech's team on a regular basis.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

We want to thanks you for the enormous help in very hard moments, giving us hope and the excellent surgery work and very efficient care for a cancer patient taking out the fear and give me new life and hope. With all my respect, Dan Hoffman

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Fenech operated on my husband early last year for colin-rectal cancer. She took this surgery on with a lot of confidence, where another doctor didnt even know if he could do it. It was an 11 hour operation and she was also very pregnant at the time of the surgery!! We could not say enough good about this surgeon!!! We would recommend her to everyone and in fact we have!!! My husband is doing very well now...with a huge thanks going to her. Her and her team are great to deal with and she spent the time beforehand explaining the procedure for the surgery, and you could understand what she was talking about......Keep up the good work Dr. Fenech!!! We really appreciate all your hard work and your caring additude.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I'm 83. No surgeon was willing to operate on me due to a huge bladder stone. Dr Fenech went for it, and managed to take it out. A great surgeon! It is been one year since the surgery -- I feel great. Can't thank her enough.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014