Ratings for Dr. Mohamed Mitwally

I am not quite sure how to rate Mitwally. I had previous fertility treatment 10 years ago. I saw him 3 years ago, and was told my ovaries were failing. If I hadn't extracted the eggs now (or within the next 6 months) I would lose any change of having kids. I couldn't believe the money he wanted me to spend, and the fact that I would have to travel to the US to have it done cheaper. I fell pregnant Jan of 2014. Married my husband, and we followed Gods plan and had intercourse after marriage. Two weeks later I was pregnant. Not because we planned, just because I forgot when I had my period last. I was not impressed with options that Mitwally put forth and how sure he was that this was my only chance of having kids in the future, if I so wanted. Extract the eggs and save them in case I wanted to fertilize them. Price tag - 30 000 dollars. I just let God do his work and He came through.

Submitted July 14, 2014

He was amazing, kind, knowledgable. His compassion and concern were great. I felt so comfortable with him and he took time to answer all my questions and gave me information and time to make choices about my care. When you are in the room with him he treats you as the most important thing in world. I wish all doctors were as good as he is.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

I have been to 4 other fertility doctors before seeing Dr.Mitwally and he is by far the best doctor I could have had. Incredibly knowledgeable and kind. I could ask him 10 questions and he would still say, "Do you have any more questions?". I never felt rush or was never made to feel stupid for not knowing the processes. Although my husband and I were not successful in our attempts to conceive, I would still recommend him to anyone trying to conceive. I am just sad that he has left Canada to go practice in the U.S. We lost a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

Truly one of the best doctors in all of Canada...i had been trying for years only after 6months i was pregnant..him and his wife were very honest and never let us give up, god bless them.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2011

Having been cared for by other infertility doctors, with great satisfaction, I must say Dr. Mitwally was the most genuinely kind, patient, extremely knowledgeable, personable, supportive, nonjudgmental, and sooo much more. I felt I was in an atmosphere of great peace and genuine love for all by all his staff. A truly moving and memorable experience. I only wish he would stay working in Canada as his professionalism, wisdom, kindness, knowledge is rare.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

LOVE HIM! He's the best most sweetest nicest doctors I've ever had :D He cares. God bless you!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

It was americale to be pregnant ,I was trying for more than 8 years

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

Amazing doctor in his knowledge ,honesty and support, recommend him for all

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

very good doctor lucky to have him as my doctor :)

flag | Submitted October 2, 2010

I have found Dr. Mitwally to be extremely honest, supportive, approachable and knowledgeable - he responds to e-mails and questions and has a compassionate bedside manner. He is "high FSH friendly" and will do everything he can to help. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2010