Ratings for Dr. Gabriele P. Knaus-Frenette

Dr. Gaby Knaus Frenette is the best doctor in the whole world !!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2013

I've been having sever mid back pains and after going to Dr. Knaus my back has felt great. I've told all my friends to go to her.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Staff has been very helpful and services have improve my health greatly over the last three weeks.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr. Knaus was very helpful and always listens to what I have to say. Shes not like other doctors who just listen to you talk but don't hear the words coming out of your mouth. Shes a very gentle person.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

I have finally found a Dr. That has helped me with my pain. I'm beginning to feel better every day and have only been going two weeks. I have told all to give her a try

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Dr. Knaus has an easy and friendly manner. She is very thorough and has called me at home as late as 6:45 pm. She spends time with me at each appointment, showing she is conscientious about her patients.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

Dr K-F is very responsive to non-office visit phone calls, and will always return your call. She excels at diagnosing the patient not just the symptoms and is extremely thorough. She works hard to utilize homeopathy cures as well as traditional methods. My health has improved drastically during the four years under her care. In closing I have never meet a more pleasant physcian, in 35 years of adult care.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2010