Ratings for Dr. William Jeffrey Dierberg

Dr.Dierberg has done a surgery to remove a facial scar that I got in a car accident and he did such an amazing job, I'm very impressed with the results. He's an amazing Dr with a great sense of humor definitely going to be going back to him sometime in the future!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Very pleased with the outcome of my surgery. The Staff and Dr. Dierberg were very professional and kind. I would recommend them to anyone:)

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I actually look forward to my appointments with Dr. Dierberg and hope to have more procedures soon. He did a breast augmentation for me and then a tummy tuck after having my children and feeling all "stretched out". He explained things very thoroughly and honestly so there were no surprises or disappointments. He has a good sense of humor that always makes the mood uplifting. I will be scheduling again soon!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr. Dierberg was excellent to work with. He made me feel super comfortable, not only with him but the procedure as well.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

The Doctor and his staff are amazing and very helpful.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr. Dierberg and his staff make me feel comfortable. I ask a lot of questions. After my breast cancer, the reconstruction made me feel whole and pretty. I also had a few other procedures in office GBPSA with Dr. Dierberg. He and his assistants take the time to answer questions and make plans according to what he thinks is best for me.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I've had several procedures with Dr. Dierberg and I've been extremely happy with the whole process.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr. Dierberg was great, I have already recommended to two friends interested in tummy tucks. Professional, yet personal and compassionate. He wants you to look your best and is very knowledgable and experienced. Great experience!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr. Dierberg and his team made my experience great and I am pleased I was able to work with them.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

I feel very comfortable with my Dr. His through honesty is so appreciated. I am very confident about his knowledge and feel extremely grateful to have found him. I'm in great hands. Dr. Dierberg is the best in my book.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Dr. William Jeffrey Dierberg's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Champ Va