Ratings for Dr. Laurel McQuoid

Best ever , with no twisting, turning or adjusting. She is very upbeat,always has time to explain, and is so professional in her treatments.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Worth the drive! Laurel was enthusiastically recommended by several people and after two treatments for my pinched sciatic nerve I know why. On my first visit, despite a heavy load of patients, she took the time to explain the injury, the options and what was going to be done. She’s knowledgeable, skilled and caring, the best!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Excellent Chiropractor. Best in the area. She and her father are an amazing team. You get two Chiropractic opinions for the price of one! Her father has been doing this since the 1960's and is a wealth of information. They both stay up to date and take courses to further their skills. Their clinic has a huge amount of treatment options. I cannot say enough good things about this clinic. I have been to other Chiropractors in the area and this place blows them all away.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

My husband and I went to this clinic after it was recommended several times by friends. The father/ daughter team and their staff are the best. We see dr. Laurel McQuoid now and have nothing but glowing things to say about her. She is knowledgeable and very skilled and caring. I have been recommending this clinic to everyone I know now. Excellent doctors!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

This clinic was recommended by a friend and it is excellent. Dr. Laurel McQuoid is very knowledable and tries different ways to solve your problems. She is caring and compassionate and very personable. An excellent and very skilled chiropractor. I would recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

The staff and both Dr are wonderful. They are both very well educated and always willing to help. They always find the time to fit you in when you are in need of their service.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Father/Daughter team here. Both are good but I see Laurel more. She is an amazing chiropractor, very knowledgable and personable. I definately would recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2010