Ratings for Dr. Beth Yegerlehner

She is a QUACK!! Should not have to tell her what medicine my mother is taking it SHOULD be in her chart. Will be switching doctors. She is only there for the money not her patients. We go to the dr to get help with heathcare not listen to you talk about other patients or your family problems

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Yegerlehner for almost 2yrs now and I regret it. After my first appt I thought I should find a different doc. She is rude, condensing, unconcerned and ignores health concerns. I have had torely on my ob/gyn to address most of my medical issues. Lab tests and other tests have shown that my concerns were valid and she chose to ignore me. She told my 10yr old son to "sit down and shut up" at my last appt 3 days ago. He wasn't doing anything or saying anything wrong, simply watching from a distance and talking about the biopsy she was doing on me. She was doubtful and reluctant to give me more numbing meds during the biopsy when I could obviously feel her cutting me and causing pain. Then when she was burning my flesh to stop the bleeding I told her to stop because she was hurting me and I would take care of the bleeding. She is arrogant, and thinks her patients are ignorant. This is just a small example of the appts I've had.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

I have continuous sinus infections. I asked my Doctor last month for antibiotics for my sinus infection. I went to pick up meds from pharmacy, and no antibiotics. Four day later, I seen my Dr. again for a pulled back muscle, with my sinus cavities swollen and in pain, I again asked for antibiotics, and again none were given. 4 days later I was in St. Francis hosp. ER and after spending most of my ins. account I was diagnosed with asthmatic bronchitis. I was EKGed, x-rayed, given a breathing treatment, and perscribed steroids and ANTIBIOTICS. I am now looking for a new DR.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

Bad. Misdiagnoses, doesn't listen. Didn't refer child to first steps.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

She is the most impersonal doctor I have ever met. I was with her for a year and then switched to Dr. Lahr. I would come in with a handful of health concerns at each appt and she would always only address one. That really frustrated me since I live 30 minutes away and so I drove an hour total just for 1/5 of my questions to be addressed each time. She belittled my health concerns and doesn't value my thoughts or opinions. Literally the worse doctor I have ever had. (And I have had quite a few doctors.)

flag | Submitted August 21, 2010

Doctor failed to maintain clinical detachment-inappropriate sense of humor etc.-throughout the office visit.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009

I used to see her, and unfortunately my mom still sees her. I quit her after and I got into an arguement over treatment that she missed that I had to go to the ER for. She has put my mom on a LOT of medicines that don't go together and she won't treat my mom for a lot of her different medical conditions. She gave me a lot of grief when I was pregnant because I had high blood pressure and wouldn't see me and said I had to go to someone else. I personally don't have use for a doctor with a superiority complex that doesn't know how to properly treat patients in any way that statement can be took!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2009

i have seen her for many years i have had both of my children with her as my doctor. she was a great ob. there are times that i belive she could be better and there are times that she was GREAT very helpful and did exactly as she should have. i belive she is only human and will make mastikes as we all do but there are things that she could do better and there are things she does good. we are not going to find a doctor that can please everyone.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

First of all I have Hypothyroidism. My second visit I told her I thought my thyroid was off. I told her all my symptoms and she straight up told me I was old. At 43, mind you she is older than me. She also said she didnt think it was my thyroid. So I went and had blood test done. They accidently went to my endo doc, and not her office, and the endo called me with the results which they said I was over medicated. Dr. Yegerlehner office call with old blood test and said I was fine and everything looked good. She never got the new test. I will find me a good doctor. I do not recommend this doctor to no one.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2009

Dr. Beth Yegerlehner's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Coventry Healthcare