Ratings for Dr. Shawn Russett

He is so kind, patient and knowledgeable. I'm that parent who has so many questions when it comes to my child's health. Dr. Russet never brushes you off or makes you feel stupid for asking questions. He is truly the best orthodontist for kids. It helps that he has children of his own, he understands parents concerns because he's one too. The whole team at Signature is awesome!!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

My daughter was terrified of dental work after 1 bad experience overseas. Dr. Russet knows how to work with patients who are scared. He is so kind, knowledgeable and patient. He answers all your questions, there is no stupid question. You always walk away knowing your child is in the best care. He also understands the many questions parents may have because he is a father too. He is wonderful. All the staff are also amazing!!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

The staff member I dealt with could use some tact and professionalism...to scold me in front of my daughter, and other staff members, and patients because I've had to miss some appointments (reasons that are none of your business) is of poor taste! Might have been more appropriate to pull me into a private office for that.. And I paid good money for your services so to threaten that we're going to discussion about not finishing the work, again in front of people.... Poor taste... I do like Dr Russett though he has been good to my daughter, and is kind.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr. Shawn Russett

Dr. Shawn Russett's response
It is always our goal to be very respectful, kind and courteous to all patients and families. We will review your concerns with all staff. We take all forms of feedback seriously so that we can strive to ensure each person’s experience in our office is a positive one.

Submitted April 12, 2017

I've always had a great experience here. My daughter has been coming here for a couple of years and they are wonderful. Everyone is happy, pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable. The office is very inviting and they make you feel at home. I'm very glad we were referred to Dr Russett and his fabulous team.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr.Russet and the staff at Signature orthodontist have got to be the most amazing people we have had to deal with medically. It is such a relaxing and inviting atmosphere.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

The staff at Signature are incredibly warm & friendly. The professionalism of every staff member we have encountered is second to none. They are truly caring and show genuine interest in their patients. We are always treated with the utmost respect. Visiting you office is truly a great experience each and every visit. Oh, I can't forget to mention how I love visiting in the summer for the ice cream treat! Thanks, Signature!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Dr Russett and Dr Mckee are awesome at Signature Orthodontics! I am so thankful we chose this office, everyone is so friendly and helpful

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Patient's update
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our team. We are so grateful to have such wonderful patients, and thank you also for the 5 stars!

Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr Russett is so great. My son thinks he is the funniest guy alive, and really looks up to him. You are all great at Signature, and I love how you spend the extra time with the kids to make them comfortable, because braces can be scary!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Patient's update
The funniest guy alive? Well, we certainly do our best to ensure our patients have an enjoyable experience with us, and it appears the comedic bar has been raised now! Our sincerest thanks for taking the time to write a review for our team, and we will work on some new jokes for your next visit!

Submitted June 10, 2015

Daughter #2 has entered the queue for braces :-) She is looking forward to the experience, and I am confident in Dr. Russett's experience and professionalism, because my older daughter's teeth look amazing following her orthodontic experience at Signature. The Signature staff are friendly and welcoming ... the doctors and staff exceed our expectations.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Patient's update
Exceeding expectations is what we strive for here at Signature Orthodontics. The confidence you have in our office and our team is very much appreciated. Thank you for the 5 stars!

Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr. Russett was amazing when checking my daughters mouth and teeth, he made it a fun experience for her, yet explained what he was finding to me. She was very comfortable and I felt great leaving knowing that she is in excellent hands.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Patient's update
Thank you for the kind words about Dr. Russett and our office here at Signature Orthodontics. :)

Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Shawn Russett's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

HealthPartners