You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Shawn Russett

The staff at Signature are incredibly warm & friendly. The professionalism of every staff member we have encountered is second to none. They are truly caring and show genuine interest in their patients. We are always treated with the utmost respect. Visiting you office is truly a great experience each and every visit. Oh, I can't forget to mention how I love visiting in the summer for the ice cream treat! Thanks, Signature!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Shawn Russett's response
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our team. We are so grateful to have such wonderful patients, and thank you also for the 5 stars!

Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr Russett is so great. My son thinks he is the funniest guy alive, and really looks up to him. You are all great at Signature, and I love how you spend the extra time with the kids to make them comfortable, because braces can be scary!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Shawn Russett's response
The funniest guy alive? Well, we certainly do our best to ensure our patients have an enjoyable experience with us, and it appears the comedic bar has been raised now! Our sincerest thanks for taking the time to write a review for our team, and we will work on some new jokes for your next visit!

Submitted June 10, 2015

Daughter #2 has entered the queue for braces :-) She is looking forward to the experience, and I am confident in Dr. Russett's experience and professionalism, because my older daughter's teeth look amazing following her orthodontic experience at Signature. The Signature staff are friendly and welcoming ... the doctors and staff exceed our expectations.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Dr. Shawn Russett's response
Exceeding expectations is what we strive for here at Signature Orthodontics. The confidence you have in our office and our team is very much appreciated. Thank you for the 5 stars!

Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr. Russett was amazing when checking my daughters mouth and teeth, he made it a fun experience for her, yet explained what he was finding to me. She was very comfortable and I felt great leaving knowing that she is in excellent hands.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Shawn Russett's response
Thank you for the kind words about Dr. Russett and our office here at Signature Orthodontics. :)

Submitted April 23, 2015

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Dr. Shawn Russett's response
We look forward to your braces journey with us Ashlynn! Thank you for giving our office 5 stars!

Submitted April 14, 2015

I honestly cannot say enough good about Dr Russet! He has been helping my daughter through her orthodontic treatment since she was 6 (now 12), and my son since he was 8(now 14). I truly believe that his expertise has saved my daughter from needing jaw surgery. He worked in a proactive/preventative manor and I believe he spared her much pain both physical and emotional! My kids both love going there and have even said they will miss it once their done! The contests and rewards are fantastic as well, five stars all around!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Shawn Russett's response
We thank you and your family for being part of our practice! It is also families like yourselves help make Signature Orthodontics 5 stars!

Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr Russett and his staff are an absolute delight to be around. Very knowledgeable and helpful. They take the time to explain each procedure and what will happen in the upcoming appointments. They make the visit extremely enjoyable and beyond friendly and patient with my daughter. Most defiantly the best orthodontist in town.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Shawn Russett's response
Wow!! Thank you very much! Our patients certainly make our office a cheerful place as well.

Submitted April 8, 2015

good service. knowledgeable knows what he is talking about

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Dr. Shawn Russett's response
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Very much appreciated.

Submitted March 24, 2015

The consultation was the most informative one we had, answered all our questions honestly and there was no pressure to choose his practice. Staff is friendly, the atmosphere is warm and inviting. My kid loves the rewards system, certainly helps with motivating him to keep his teeth clean! The location is perfect for us and easy to get to as well. My second boy will need braces and I have no hesitation in keeping with Dr. Russett's practice. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr. Shawn Russett's response
We look forward to treating your second boy! Thank you for the 5 stars!

Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr. Shawn Russett's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff at Signature are incredibly warm & friendly. The professionalism of every staff member we have encountered is second to none. They are truly caring an..."

September 4, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.signatureorthodontics.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T6V 0A3". Address has been updated from "None" to "12913 140 Avenue Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804561511".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Russett and Dr Mckee are awesome at Signature Orthodontics! I am so thankful we chose this office, everyone is so friendly and helpful"

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Russett is so great. My son thinks he is the funniest guy alive, and really looks up to him. You are all great at Signature, and I love how you spend the ext..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Daughter #2 has entered the queue for braces :-) She is looking forward to the experience, and I am confident in Dr. Russett's experience and professionalism..."

April 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Russett was amazing when checking my daughters mouth and teeth, he made it a fun experience for her, yet explained what he was finding to me. She was very ..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr Russett for at least four years and am now starting the journey of braces. His staff is friendly and he is great. - Ashlynn"

April 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I honestly cannot say enough good about Dr Russet! He has been helping my daughter through her orthodontic treatment since she was 6 (now 12), and my son since ..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Russett and his staff are an absolute delight to be around. Very knowledgeable and helpful. They take the time to explain each procedure and what will happ..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "good service. knowledgeable knows what he is talking about"

March 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The consultation was the most informative one we had, answered all our questions honestly and there was no pressure to choose his practice. Staff is friendly, ..."

March 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Honest and informative opinion about my child's teeth and what would likely happen if we did, or didn't go through with recommendations. We are happy Dr. Russe..."

March 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "We did not have a good experience with Dr. Russett and Signature Orthodontics. The receptionist was extremely rude and didnt seem to care that we were there. Th..."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I always enjoy coming to my appointments. Everyone at this office is great!"

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If this site had 10 stars I would highlight them all. Dr. Russett is super! Very patient and courteous. As for the comments I have read .... I would say go and ..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing! Never a bad experience! Excellent beside manner and would highly recommend him!!!!!!"

February 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I agree with the previous post completely! Dr. Russet does seem to act differently around his ethnic patients. I am very happy that someone has said this public..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I don't even know where to begin. I wish we never took our family to signature. I feel like we get treated like second class citizens. I don't want to say it's ..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Because of Dr. Russett we have a beautiful confident smile. Our family have been clients for the past 6 years and never felt stressed about an appointment. ..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have taken 3 of my children to Dr. Russett over the past 4 years. The staff are amazing! So friendly and helpful. Dr. Russett was amazing on all levels, from ..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Russet and his staff are amazing! From the first time I walked in to their office you could feel the positive vibe they have. Everyone has a warm and welco..."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Myself and my 2 boys are patients of Dr.Russet. He is just an amazing orthodontist, very knowledgable, kind and professional. My boys look forward to their appo..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love, love Dr. Shawn!! He is great with my kids, and makes the experience easy for them. Every appointment is timely and professional yet friendly."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Russett is very very kind,patient and gentle and makes me feel relaxed and worry free. I know that he's doing everything he can to help me have a beautiful s..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Myself and my children are patients of dr Russet for several years now. The stuff is nice and professional and dr Russet is knowledgeable and pleasant. My kid..."

November 27, 2014