Dr. Kyle Yamagishi

Ratings for Dr. Kyle Yamagishi

Heads and tails above any doctor I have ever had. Been going to him for 6 years now and don't regret the move one bit. Office is always on time - used to wait 45-90 minutes at old doctor's... never wait more than 10 minutes here! Very friendly, compassionate, knowledgeable, patient and sincere. Because of his age I think he is more up to date on modern medicine! If he ever accepts new patients, sign up right away.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Our family has been our Dr. for over 5 years. He is always very attentive and knowledgable . We are very fortunate to have him as a Dr. And have referred other family members to him.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

I've been going to him for 5 years always on time and very knowledgable

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Dr. Yamagishi has been our family doctor for over 6 years and we never regretted finding him. He's always on time, listens and is very knowledgeable. He's good with both our kids. They only thing I find is that the office takes a long time to return calls and they usually don't follow up once they get results back in leaving the patient in limbo. We moved a little further east but still drive in to see him.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

I have been a patient for 3 years now, the office staff use to be a very friendly. Since they have undergone the renovation and addition of new doctors, they are no longer friendly in person or on the phone. They have been consistently rude and it now takes hours to get anyone to call you back!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Always very punctual - I've never had to wait for an appointment. He's very friendly and extremely professional. Office always returns phone calls promptly and the staff are really helpful.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

After visiting the emerg. due to a fall resulting in a grade 3 concussion and 8 staples to my head, Dr. Yamagishi didn't seem aware of the severity of my head injury. I had to beg for a scan due to memory loss, constant headaches and other symptoms. However, it is well documented that most GPs aren't familiar with brain trauma.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

By far one of the best doctors whom I have ever had! He takes the time to listen to you, and I never feel rushed out of the room, even with his emergency buffers.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

The office is punctual. The emergency visits are a God sent. Dr. Yamagishi is an excelent doctor as well..

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Dr Yamagishi. The reviews are very accurate. He is now full and for good reason. Never a wait and they leave small open times each day for emergencies. Very smart and new aged doctor. listens and doesnt rush you. great staff and understand customer service. The best doctor and doctor office i have ever been to.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012