Ratings for Dr. John Lee

Dr. Lee is an absolute professional; knowledgeable, detailed, engaging. and caring

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

This doctor is amazing, has a great professional attitude and bed side manner. Listens to his patents and his extremely knowledable.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr. John Lee is a wonderful doctor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I have been with other ENT for past 3 years for polyp issues but I was referred to Dr.Lee Truly amazing professional doctor and took the decision right away and helped me in few months to get rid of my chronic sinusitis . I had my surgery last week and recovering . May God Bless him. Also her assistant is really helpful , accommodating and the best in communication. Truly you can never go wrong with the care and advice from Doctor Lee. He is fantastic and experienced doctor you can trust.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. John Lee and his staff are very caring and knowledgeable. Fantastic surgeon highly skilled.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

I was recommended to Dr. Lee by one of the best Otolaryngologists in the world. He said he would let Dr. Lee operate on his children , that is how much confidence he has in Dr. Lee. This doc had him for a year while he mentored him in a fellowship, in Philly. Dr. Lee was at one of my many surgeries there. I have been seeing Dr. Lee since back from the US. He's been great and thank God, thus far I am clean and in no need of further surgeries. Very nice personable doctor who knows what he's doing. :-)

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I was refereed to Dr. Lee for complex sinus surgery. His professionalism was evident from the firs day. While my surgery was quite complex. Dr. Lee was always ready to see me if I have had issues. Lilly is a great in co-coordinating communication with Dr. Lee. As I will have to see Dr. Lee for years to come. I just want to say thank you for being total professional and caring.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr.john Lee recently performed endoscopic sinus surgery on me. I just have no words to thank him enough. He is Beyond human, Devine in his patient care and surgical skills. He has amazing bedside manners and is kind and compassionate. Takes so much time to go through the procedures before surgery as well as to explain what he did after surgery. All in all I can rate him as one of the best doctors that I have met in my life. I wish him well always.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

I saw Dr. John Lee recently for removal of my nasal polyps using the polyp vac system. He is truly skilled and very caring. He consistently asked if I felt any pain, as this procedure was done under local. I have never felt rushed when I have an appointment with him. He is truly a gentleman, very friendly and has a very professional bed side manner. A+++

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Dr. Lee has a wonderful bedside manner. He explains things so that you can understand what is happening to your body before, during and after surgery. There may be a few minutes wait to see him but in my opinion well worth it. He even takes the time to explain things to the kids if they are with you:) very impressed with his manner and professionalism.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. John Lee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Ameritas