Ratings for Dr. Gamal Sadek

Frankly I don't think that he's a good doctor but the cute blonde there saved my life. Was having a terrible day totally ready to just give up and she helped me. I was gonna use that day. She held my hand and asked what was wrong. If I needed someone to talk to. She saved my life that day. I went in and got my methadone I don't know if she's still there that adorable little bubbly blonde but if u are I hope ur still saving lives :)

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

From chad e London ont Dr sadick is a great man we need more like him in this world he has treated me with respect 100% and for the people that say bad things about him most likely you brought it on your self he has given me great treatment and has givin me a few second chances wer I don't feell I deserved it he is a great roll model he is tapped into the comunity he knows a lot of people he is always honest plus he runs a stricked program and will not tolorate bull " at his clinic UN like other clinics I give him a hats off thanks doctor sadick for believing in us from chad London ont Canada sorry about the ratings about my phone is glitches and I can't put the stars wer I want them obut 5 out of 5:)

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Not bitter but his people skills suck, and the comment below mine is probably written by his staff or family.. 1 good comment and a bunch of bad comments. Pretty easy to read this Dr is useless

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Great doc, great human being. He saved my life. Helped me help myself get off drugs. He is a great methadone doctor who never gave up on me. This man is a hero. Only bitter patients below write.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

I'm very suprised by the reviews that I've been reading regarding Dr. Sadek. I've had to be a patient of his two times, two years ago when I succesfully quit and the weined down off of the methadone. His staff are great people, they just dont take**** from anyone, if you treat them with respect, they will do the same. I understand where people might think Dr Sadek himself may not care about patients, but I really think it's just the way he comes off. My doctors, the ones that I had were Dr. A. Nowicki and Dr. Mechail and sometimes Dr. Sadek. The doctors are great. Just like everywhere else, you show respect and you will be treated with respect.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

This methadone doctor should have his license revoked. He has no care for people's well being. I know there are some shady people that come in and out of there, but not all of us are that way. He lead me to believe I could be on and off within 1 year. There were no side effects etc. I was on the program for 3.5 years. They wouldn't wean me off, kept wanting me to go up in dosage, after being clean the whole time. I ended up having to do it myself with my last batch of carries, worst pain I have ever been through. Now I have chronic leg pains, later to find that crap eats away at your bones. I was deeply disappointed with him, and the way he works. It is all about the money, not about the welfare of his patients. I only saw him once upon registering with the clinic itself. Never again. He yells at his staff. I don't know why he has a clinic in the first place. Need better doctors in London.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

He is the worst doctor. He only cares about money. He makes his kids work because he is to cheap to hire teal employees.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

This man is a awful doctor, and is only running a methadone clinic for the money, he probaly coundn't name any of his patient's. his clinics are dirty, the staff are as friendly as nazi's and at times there can be up to 15 people stuffed into a waiting room that is no bigger then a walk-in closet and are probaly agianst fire codes to allow so many people in at one time. Luckily there are 2 doctors (Lee, Armstrong) that carry 190 Ilb's of dead weight on there shoulders, and without them Dr. Sadek (if you can call him a doctor)would be as lost as a blind dog trying to jump threw hoops.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

This doctor is horrible! Straight out told me that he doesn't care for his patients. That its strickly business to him. Threatened to kick me out of the program if I contacted the college about his ethics. Never able to answer my questions. He beats around the bush or changes the subject. Extremly un knowledgeable in his field.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010