Ratings for Dr. Ayodeji Harris-Eze

DR. Eze was a very nice and friendly Doctor. He answered all our questions and treated us with respect. He was looking after my Mother and she really liked him too. Thank You DR. Eze we give you a 5 star.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Same as the person below my remarks. Every time I visit he changes my diagnosis. I will. Once asked if he thought I might have a certain illness and he laughed. Turned out I had the illness and I never went back

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I have found that every other time I have gone to this doctor for a terminal illness he tells me the opposite of what he said the time before,He is rude and abrupt with no respect for his patients. When my husband comes to the appointment ,he is nice..when my husband is absent he is nasty and rude.I wish there was another lung specialist to go to..I'd be gone in a flash!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

It's hard to get past the unpleasantness of the receptionist in this office. The Dr. was ok...

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Dr. Harris-Eze is A SUPERB PULMONOLOGIST:KNOWLEDGABLE,THOROUGH,KIND,CARING AND COMPASSIONATE.PREPARED TO ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS.I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH LUNG CANCER LAST YEAR,AND HE WAS STEPS AHEAD OF ME FROM BEGINNG TO END OF THE DIAGNOSTIC AND TREATMENT PROCESS.FOLLOWING SUCCESFUL NON-INVASIVE SURGERY AND CHEMO IN Halifax, HE WAS ON TOP OF MY FOLLOW-UP SCANS AND PROCEDURES.I HAD EVERY CONFIDENCE IN DR.HARRIS-EZE AS HE TOOK CARE OF ME FOLLOWING A BLOOD CLOT IN THE LUNGS, AND WHEN A SMALL LESION SUBSEQUENTLY POPPED UP ON A LUNG RIB.HE ARRANGED FOR PROMPT APPOINTMENT AND TREATMENT WITH THE RADIATION ONCOLOGIST (ANOTHER SUPERB SPECIALIST.)HARRIS-EZE'S BEDSIDE MANNER IS THE ICING ON THE CAKE .AS IS HIS FRIENDLY,CAPABLE RECEPTIONIST/ASSISTANT.AS LONG AS I REMAIN IN THIS WONDERFUL DOCTOR'S CARE - I REMAIN HOPEFUL AND OPTIMISTIC. I FEEL FORTUNATE TO BE HIS PATIENT AND P.E.I.IS FORTUNATE IN HAVING HIM AT THE QUEEN ELIZABETH HOSPITAL.THANK YOU DR.HARRIS-EZE.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

I somehow think this office has forgotten that they get PAID for what they do. They aren't doing it for free, so treat your patients respectfully!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

This has been my mothers doctor for her lungs for a few years now. She went into his office extremely sick with pneumonia and he told her she was fine! She ended up having to be rushed to hospital and almost died thanks to his "knowledge". Don't go to this doctor if you want to live because even If you're struggling to breath and exhibit clear signs of being sick you'll still be "fine".

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

Dr. Harris-Eze is a top-notch Doctor in his given field. Thoughtful & very intelligent

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

While this Dr appeared to be knowledgeable,my concern is that he has someone so cold and disrespectful to his patients working for him, not a good combination. I want care, I am very sick, not snide remarks from his receptionist. His care not bad, but took full year to see him and get a half diagnosis, waiting for tests again, hope I don't die first!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

This doctor is thorough, approachable, easy to talk to, open to questions, listens to everything you say, and appears to be very knowledgeable regarding what could be causing your symptoms. I have had one follow-up, and my first impressions remain. I am glad I was referred to this doctor, and now have confidence in his ablility to help me.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010