Ratings for Dr. Fawzi Farhat

I felt like I have been treated as a human for the first time in his office, He was very helpful. He is amazing. Thumb up : )

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

This doctor is awesome, His approach is very nice, he gives you time to explain your problems and he than discuss options one by one and I even forgot one important issue that I mentioned at the beginning of interview and he remembered after discussing other stuff. He gives all attention, he cares; I recommend him to everyone. : ) . Rebecca

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Farhat makes patients feel welcome to his clean and beautiful office. He is kind and courteous in his manner. I will send my friends and family to him confidently.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I saw Dr. Farhat recently to become his patient. No question: this physician is a rarity. I'm blown away by his knowledge, professionalism and ability to get to the quick of the matter immediately. This is a doctor for the future.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Good doctor, nice clinic and very beautiful staff / rate all 5

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

I went to him last Thursday at White oaks medical clinic for first time and I am so impressed, he so nice and very professional, He refused to take me as new patient because he works casual I like his approach, he make you comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Dr Farhat is very knowledgeable and helpful. I was struggling with my symptoms for a while, and no one knew what's wrong. He was the only one who made a reasonable suggestion that was helpful. He gives a Very detailed advice and helpful. Magna clinic management is bad, waiting time is up to hour, no need their apology, better book appointments properly, so people don't wait. No doctor's fault though

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Well, I seen him only a couple of times for quick visits. This guy is very smart. He is really good

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Very much a gentleman , remembers you as a patient, very knowledgable, helpful and concerned...miss him ver much

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Nice Clinic and Amazing Doctor . He make you feel comfortable with his kind care I highly recommend him : )

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016