Ratings for Dr. Casey Lim

He is my family doctor and I don't like him and he discourages his patients when you make a request....

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I have back problems for 20 years now due to a car accident,i don't go and see to often because he's always telling that MRI's cost too much.And when he finally sends me to get one done it's months down the road and by then the problem settles down and it doesn't show the severety of the problem no more. Then tells me there is nothing wrong but thank god i have a good chiropractor that guides me in the right direction because i would suffer more but there again that will only last so long then what? He does nothing for is patients he should be out of there to my opinion. As soon as you mention that you have him as doctor everyone have the same reation even other doctors in town. Now i would say that's pretty bad.One time when i went to see him he discuss my case infront of his secretary and tell me that he can't do nothing for me.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Ask for referral, doesn't call back. Ask for tests, referrals are late, and tests results are still not known. Now mid Nov. Tests done mid May. Lung xray, blood test, basic physical!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010