Ratings for Dr. Lidia Mickelson

She and Dr. Scott are both excellent Chiropractic Doctors.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Lidia is the best. We have moved and I really miss having her treat me

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

I have been to many chiropractors in the past 30+ years, in B.C., and I can say that Lidia is the BEST chiropractor for me. I have referred her many times over as I always have an extra business card to share with others.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I`ve been coming here for 3 years now, and both Lidia and Scott are both incredibly knowledgeable and professional. I`ve been going to chiropractors for over 10 years, and these two are the best I`ve come across. My back has never felt better. Give 'em a try!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Dr. Lidia is THE BEST Chiropractor I have ever had. I been seeing a chiropractor for over 30 years.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

I was recommended to the Mickelson Family Chiropractic 3 years ago by a friend and it was my first chiropractic experience. Both Lidia and her husband Scott practice at the clinic. They are both great chiropractors and are very knowledgeable. They are helpful in aiding patients with chronic back conditions and offer other health-related advice. They are also open-minded in discussing other treatment options that are available. I rated them a 4/5 for punctuality, as you sometimes have to wait, but it is never more than 10 or 15 minutes past your scheduled time (which is quite reasonable in my opinion). I highly recommend Lidia and Scott to others.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010