Ratings for Dr. Kevin E. Lung

I had my wisdom teeth removed by this surgeon and upper and lower jaw surgery due to a severe underbite. It has been 11 years since I had the surgery and I have had no problems. The result of the surgery was a very dramatic change in my appearance but in the best way possible. All of my memories of my experiences with this surgeon and his staff are positive and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

My son has been under Dr. Kevin Lung's care since he was a child due to crowded teeth and an underdeveloped upper jaw. He directed us to a highly qualified orthodontist and continued to re-evaluate his progress. The experience with Dr. Lung and his staff has been outstanding. Everything was explained to us in a way that was easily understood. His staff were extremely professional, friendly and knowledgeable. This allowed us to feel at ease knowing the complexity of this case. Dr. Lung explained everything to detail. It was obvious from the start that we were dealing with a highly qualified and skilled doctor. When the time came that my son had to have surgery, every question was answered. Dr. Lung's sense of humor and caring manor allowed us to be comforted knowing a surgery would soon happen. He and his staff made sure we were well informed about everything that would happen before, during and after the surgery. Once the surgery was completed, Dr. Lung took the time to follow up on how things were progressing. It was obvious how much passion and care he puts into his work. My son healed extremely quickly with zero complications. This procedure has changed his life. We feel absolutely blessed that we were able to have Dr. Lung as our doctor. I highly recommend him to everyone. Thank you Dr. Lung for being an amazing person!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Dr. Lung is really, really great. I was originally going to go to a different place but between his incredible rating on here and the fact his staff were able to get me in sooner, I decided to go here for my 4 wisdom teeth extractions. Dr. Lung has a very lively yet calming demeanor, makes everything feel like it's no big deal which I appreciate given how nervous and anxious I get. He was very kind, personable, and humorous, and came to check on me just before I was discharged. The nurses were quite nice and explained everything well. Everything went perfectl despite deeply impacted lower teeth, and I'm just glad the pain I've been experiencing days prior is all over!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr. Lung has been my oral surgeon for more years than I can remember, he is an approachable man and very straightforward as well as incredibly knowledgeable about his field. I have had a large number of surgeries performed by him and each one has been great, I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to get oral surgery done.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Over the past two years I have had extensive oral reconstructive surgery because of a cleph plate and implants placed by Dr. Lung. The staff are excellent, he was very personable and explained all the procedures very well. I would recommend anyone looking for oral surgery to definitely go to Dr. Kevin Lung

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

One year ago I had a dental implant placed by a dentist. I had nothing but constant pain and recurrent infections. I saw another dentist who referred to Dr. Lung. I first met Dr. Lung as an emergency as my face was so swollen. Dr. Lung explained the problem to me in detail and proceeding with dealing with the infection immediately. He removed the implant and bone grafted that site. He later replaced the implant and now it is completely redone. I have no pain and I am so please with everything he did for me. I can't thank him enough, he was really caring. He even called me the next day to see how I was doing. He had excellent bedside manner and his care was awesome. I was so happy that I was referred to him. I would recommend anyone to him with an implant problem.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

Dr. Lung is an amazing surgeon. I was so scared having my wisdom teeth removed. He was so reassuring and understanding. It went so smoothly and his staff was so nice. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Had 4 wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Lung. Two were impacted, one was exposed and one was exposed, but pressing against a crown. Your experience with him will likely happen in two parts so I will break my comments into two sections. First, the intake. The office is in the west end with lots of parking. It is clean and busy (a bit of an assembly line feel). Staff are confident and know what they are doing. You will wait for a while. His personal assistants are friendly. He is very friendly. He is confident and knowledgable. I had no problems accepting his recommendations. The staff at the front help coordinate your information package and are very prepared with insurance documents. Second, the procedure. I was scheduled for general anesthesia. Besides any anxiety you might feel, you also are required to avoid eating. This isn't a huge issue, but if you are scheduled for noon like I was your body is already sending you signals. I waited 1.5 hours to get in. Things go wrong with other patients so I wasn't that concerned. The operating staff was just okay. Clearly they had done a few patients that day and were in work mode. The anesthesiologist was great and the nurses when I awoke were also great. I was only under for half an hour and awoke fairly easily. Dr. Lung came by and told me how things went. We high-fived. In terms of the quality of the work done, it was great. I am a month removed with no complications. I followed the icing instructions and ensured I kept up with the medication. No complications. I went to him because he was rated the best, I am happy to add to the list of positive recommendations.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr.Kevin E Lung ,the best Maxillofacial Surgeon & can't say enough about him.First time I met him , he's approachable & straight forward with the cost. He implanted 4 supported prosthetics @ my lower mandible . He's been great pre. & post surgery. I owe him my beautiful smile & self confidence in talking as well as speaking to the public . I highly recommended him.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Unbelievable how awesome Dr. Lung has been throughout my life. Having a bilateral cleft and palate made myself quite a big project but Dr. Lung has been great the whole way through it, all 20 years. We did it all,from bone grafting me as an infant all the way to jaw surgery and finally a tooth implant. Great surgeon. Great man. Period.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr. Kevin E. Lung's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my wisdom teeth removed by this surgeon and upper and lower jaw surgery due to a severe underbite. It has been 11 years since I had the surgery and I have..."

December 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son has been under Dr. Kevin Lung's care since he was a child due to crowded teeth and an underdeveloped upper jaw. He directed us to a highly qualified ort..."

December 5, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lung is really, really great. I was originally going to go to a different place but between his incredible rating on here and the fact his staff were able t..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lung has been my oral surgeon for more years than I can remember, he is an approachable man and very straightforward as well as incredibly knowledgeable abo..."

September 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Over the past two years I have had extensive oral reconstructive surgery because of a cleph plate and implants placed by Dr. Lung. The staff are excellent, he w..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Tank God for the internet and the ratings that people write, I value public opinion much more than other dentists specially the ones that refer you to specialis..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One year ago I had a dental implant placed by a dentist. I had nothing but constant pain and recurrent infections. I saw another dentist who referred to Dr. L..."

August 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lung is an amazing surgeon. I was so scared having my wisdom teeth removed. He was so reassuring and understanding. It went so smoothly and his staff ..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Had 4 wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Lung. Two were impacted, one was exposed and one was exposed, but pressing against a crown. Your experience with him will like..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Kevin E Lung ,the best Maxillofacial Surgeon & can't say enough about him.First time I met him , he's approachable & straight forward with the cost. He impla..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "had root canal capped because my dentist lodged a drill bit in the canal. Also had wisdom teeth removed. afterwards found that I had permanent nerve damage. "

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Unbelievable how awesome Dr. Lung has been throughout my life. Having a bilateral cleft and palate made myself quite a big project but Dr. Lung has been great t..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "WHY does Kevin Lung put everyone under General Anesthetic for pulling a tooth out? If he did his job right, numbing is all that's needed. He makes a simple ..."

January 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My first appointment with Dr. Lung was in January on 2014. I went to see about having a sliding genioplasty preformed, I was always concerned about how my side ..."

September 29, 2014
  • Specialty changed from "Dentist" to "Oral Surgeon"

February 15, 2013