Ratings for Dr. Kevin E. Lung

I have been seeing Dr. Lung for over 10 years. He did bone grafting and implants for me. It was a long and hard journey as I had some issues with bone retention over the years. Dr. Lung is an amazing expert in this field. My case was rather difficult as I had no bite on half of my mouth. He was able to bone graft half of my jaw and build a perfect bite which I did not have since birth. I am now 27 years old and everything is finished. I could not be happier. I would recommend Dr. Lung as a highly skilled Dr who will do an amazing job, without a doubt.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Just had 3 Impacted Wisdom teeth out by Dr Lung and I have to say he was great. He was completely honest in his consultation about how difficult it would be and warned me about how long it would take to heal because of my age (32) and that there might be complications because my top one was sitting so close to my nasal cavity. He also didn't sugar coat how much pain I was going to be in and how important oral hygiene is after an operation like this. He was friendly and even funny so it definitely helped in relaxing me. He was also very fast and I was in out in under an hour. He also came by after I woke up to let me know that indeed my nasal cavity was punctured and that the extraction of one of the bottom ones was more difficult then anticipated. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an oral surgeon! The front administration staff at this office is a COMPLETELY different story! so rude, no personality, no smiles, not friendly and even made you feel like you were bothering them! I think when working in an environment where people are anxious, scared and upset about their impending dental surgery you should probably employ people who are a bit more patient, caring and empathetic.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I was born with amelogenesis imperfect, it's where I had little to no enamel on my natural teeth. My childhood memories are full of painful visits to dentists because of my condition. I had all my teeth removed when I was 11 years old and had to wear dentures since. When I was 24 years old I was referred to Dr. Lung by my prosthodontist for Dental Implant Surgery. Dr. Lung went over and above for me to receive funding from Oral and Maxillofacial Devices and Services (OMDS). I would not have been able to pay for my Dental Implant Surgery without that funding. Dr. Lung performed the following surgeries on me: bone graft, first and second stages of placing the 10 dental implants, and gum graft surgery. Dr. Lung changed my life in the best way, he is a truly gifted and caring surgeon. He honestly wants nothing more than his patients to be successful after surgery. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

I had my wisdom teeth removed by this surgeon and upper and lower jaw surgery due to a severe underbite. It has been 11 years since I had the surgery and I have had no problems. The result of the surgery was a very dramatic change in my appearance but in the best way possible. All of my memories of my experiences with this surgeon and his staff are positive and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

My son has been under Dr. Kevin Lung's care since he was a child due to crowded teeth and an underdeveloped upper jaw. He directed us to a highly qualified orthodontist and continued to re-evaluate his progress. The experience with Dr. Lung and his staff has been outstanding. Everything was explained to us in a way that was easily understood. His staff were extremely professional, friendly and knowledgeable. This allowed us to feel at ease knowing the complexity of this case. Dr. Lung explained everything to detail. It was obvious from the start that we were dealing with a highly qualified and skilled doctor. When the time came that my son had to have surgery, every question was answered. Dr. Lung's sense of humor and caring manor allowed us to be comforted knowing a surgery would soon happen. He and his staff made sure we were well informed about everything that would happen before, during and after the surgery. Once the surgery was completed, Dr. Lung took the time to follow up on how things were progressing. It was obvious how much passion and care he puts into his work. My son healed extremely quickly with zero complications. This procedure has changed his life. We feel absolutely blessed that we were able to have Dr. Lung as our doctor. I highly recommend him to everyone. Thank you Dr. Lung for being an amazing person!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Dr. Lung is really, really great. I was originally going to go to a different place but between his incredible rating on here and the fact his staff were able to get me in sooner, I decided to go here for my 4 wisdom teeth extractions. Dr. Lung has a very lively yet calming demeanor, makes everything feel like it's no big deal which I appreciate given how nervous and anxious I get. He was very kind, personable, and humorous, and came to check on me just before I was discharged. The nurses were quite nice and explained everything well. Everything went perfectl despite deeply impacted lower teeth, and I'm just glad the pain I've been experiencing days prior is all over!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr. Lung has been my oral surgeon for more years than I can remember, he is an approachable man and very straightforward as well as incredibly knowledgeable about his field. I have had a large number of surgeries performed by him and each one has been great, I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to get oral surgery done.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Over the past two years I have had extensive oral reconstructive surgery because of a cleph plate and implants placed by Dr. Lung. The staff are excellent, he was very personable and explained all the procedures very well. I would recommend anyone looking for oral surgery to definitely go to Dr. Kevin Lung

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

One year ago I had a dental implant placed by a dentist. I had nothing but constant pain and recurrent infections. I saw another dentist who referred to Dr. Lung. I first met Dr. Lung as an emergency as my face was so swollen. Dr. Lung explained the problem to me in detail and proceeding with dealing with the infection immediately. He removed the implant and bone grafted that site. He later replaced the implant and now it is completely redone. I have no pain and I am so please with everything he did for me. I can't thank him enough, he was really caring. He even called me the next day to see how I was doing. He had excellent bedside manner and his care was awesome. I was so happy that I was referred to him. I would recommend anyone to him with an implant problem.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

Dr. Lung is an amazing surgeon. I was so scared having my wisdom teeth removed. He was so reassuring and understanding. It went so smoothly and his staff was so nice. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr. Kevin E. Lung's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients