Ratings for Dr. Kevin E. Lung

My recent dental implant went beyond well thanks to Dr. Lung and his team. Dr. Lung is so confident, knowledgeable and reassuring about dental implant procedures that I am so glad my dentist referred me to him. From my initial consultation to surgery day to post surgery meeting, I was treated so well by Dr. Lung and his immediate staff that I can not give them enough praise for their care and patience. I was extremely nervous about the implant but was continuously reassured. Dr. Lung proves how much he cares about his patients by ensuring that he sees his patients prior to leaving the clinic on the day of procedure (ie. implant/wisdom teeth removal). The day I was there for an implant, no other doctor(s) saw their patients right after the procedure was completed in the recovery area. Dr. Lung truly is passionate about dentistry and helping his patients. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Lung for any dental procedure!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Lung is very pleasant, and handled a wisdom teeth removal consultation for my 18 year old special needs son with ease. He answered all of my sons questions with appropriate explanations, we all had several good laughs! And by the way, the treatment plan fee estimate came back $700 less than what we paid less than a year ago for my other son who had the same procedure with another surgeon! Thanks Dr. Lung!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

DR. LUNG HAS BEEN A GREAT DOCTOR TO ME.I WOULD ADVISE ANY BODY WHO NEEDS JAW SURGERY OR WISDOM TEETH REMOVED SHOULD GO ANY VISIT THE DOCTOR. HE IS VERY CONFIDENT IN HIS WORK,AND HAS MADE ALL MY APPOINTMENTS EASY TO HANDLE BY USING HIS ENCOURAGING WORDS. IF YOU NEED COURAGE FOR JAW SURGEY THEN THAT IS THE DOCTOR YOU SHOULD GO SEE.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Amazing! Very professional, clean , beautiful facility. The staff is amazing and you feel at total ease with Dr. Lung. He addresses all your fears and makes you feel comfortable. His nurse Bev is so helpful and caring. Post op care is exceptional. I would definitely recommend Kingsway Oral Surgery to everyone. I wouldn't go anywhere else, that's for sure!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Exceptional oral surgeon. Always personable and great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr Lung and his staff were incredibly caring and attentive to my needs! He made me feel comfortable and addressed my concerns perfectly. The reception and assistants were also very kind and considerate! I will most definitely be going back in the future for my implant!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Lung for over 10 years. He did bone grafting and implants for me. It was a long and hard journey as I had some issues with bone retention over the years. Dr. Lung is an amazing expert in this field. My case was rather difficult as I had no bite on half of my mouth. He was able to bone graft half of my jaw and build a perfect bite which I did not have since birth. I am now 27 years old and everything is finished. I could not be happier. I would recommend Dr. Lung as a highly skilled Dr who will do an amazing job, without a doubt.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr Lung was great! His staff are horrible! Everything from my first point of contact calls to the consultation. Do not go here for his rude staff, but I would only suggest seeing him because he is really good at what he does. WORST customer service ever.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Just had 3 Impacted Wisdom teeth out by Dr Lung and I have to say he was great. He was completely honest in his consultation about how difficult it would be and warned me about how long it would take to heal because of my age (32) and that there might be complications because my top one was sitting so close to my nasal cavity. He also didn't sugar coat how much pain I was going to be in and how important oral hygiene is after an operation like this. He was friendly and even funny so it definitely helped in relaxing me. He was also very fast and I was in out in under an hour. He also came by after I woke up to let me know that indeed my nasal cavity was punctured and that the extraction of one of the bottom ones was more difficult then anticipated. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an oral surgeon! The front administration staff at this office is a COMPLETELY different story! so rude, no personality, no smiles, not friendly and even made you feel like you were bothering them! I think when working in an environment where people are anxious, scared and upset about their impending dental surgery you should probably employ people who are a bit more patient, caring and empathetic.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I was born with amelogenesis imperfect, it's where I had little to no enamel on my natural teeth. My childhood memories are full of painful visits to dentists because of my condition. I had all my teeth removed when I was 11 years old and had to wear dentures since. When I was 24 years old I was referred to Dr. Lung by my prosthodontist for Dental Implant Surgery. Dr. Lung went over and above for me to receive funding from Oral and Maxillofacial Devices and Services (OMDS). I would not have been able to pay for my Dental Implant Surgery without that funding. Dr. Lung performed the following surgeries on me: bone graft, first and second stages of placing the 10 dental implants, and gum graft surgery. Dr. Lung changed my life in the best way, he is a truly gifted and caring surgeon. He honestly wants nothing more than his patients to be successful after surgery. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Dr. Kevin E. Lung's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients