Ratings for Dr. Robert Miller

Dr. Miller and his staff are always well organized, on time and available to answer questions. The staff are friendly and are on top of the operation. Reminders amd call backs are great. Many thanks.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

My experience with Dr Miller and staff was a pleasant one. I wish I had come to see him sooner. He resolved my issue and I am extremely happy for his help.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2018

Dr Miller was absolutely amazing. He answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. He took the time and didn’t make me feel like just another patient. Great sense of humour as well.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

On time with appointments. Process proceeded quickly. No wait time. Phone call before the appointment was appreciated.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

Dr Miller was extremely professional. I dod not have a long wait time to see him. His staff were very friendly.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Dr. Miller and his staff do everything well - excellent! Extremely knowledgable and efficient.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2018

Dr. Miller has been my specialist for the past several years and is always open to new ideas, and always seems have my best interest in mind.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Dr. Miller acts in a very professional manner, at the same time he makes me feel very comfortable. I was nervous about the way my ear felt before I met him. After he worked on my ear I knew everything was going to be fine. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Excellent. Would like to keep coming back.Thanks for looking after us, Dr. Miller, as well as you do.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Staff and Dr are both terrific. Wonderful experience. Loved Dr. Miller. Delightful!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018