Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Collins

I have mixed emotions about this office and Hermitage. As far as Dr Collins he is very knowledgeable and an excellent surgeon. When it came time for IUI The staff was very kind compassionate and helpful until I began to have complications. When I called about symptoms ( cramping and some bleeding ) I felt brushed off because I was told I was dehydrated and to just put my feet up there was no need to worry (despite my existing medical conditions and previous miscarriages.)I will never know if they truly discussed my situation with the doctor or not but it resulted in a miscarriage that COULD have been prevented. I have lost my faith in this office and would not recommend to others.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Staff friendly and courteous but unable to answer basic questions we had about billing. Front desk was on Facebook one time making a personal call the next visit. I like dr. Collins but feel uneasy and don't trust him fully. He told us husbands sperm count was low but after asking for the reports and reviewing them had morphology issues so normal sperm count low but his total count was normal there is a difference! Also told us nothing we could do about low count. We began a healthier life style and fertilaid and sperm count doubled. Wish we would have waited to do first iui until after we improved count. Maybe I was not asking not enough questions but felt like I was never getting all the info. We want to trust him but we may seek a second opinion. .. Have 2 friends who love him and both got pregnant though. Maybe I would feel differently if treatment was working....

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

I wasn't happy with Dr. Collin's and some of the staff's bedside manner. I felt uncomfortable at both visits. The office ladies told us insurance would cover when it didn't. They wanted payment up front. We have waited for them to plug in info into their computers (excessively) for each visit. With a long drive to get there already, that annoys us. I've asked if we need to fill out paperwork ahead of time at each visit and they say no. Then when we get there...there magically is paperwork.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Only met with dr Collins twice, he was very straight forward and knowledgable. Im on my third month of letizole and timed intercourse but with no luck yet. Dr Collins has a game plan which makes me hopeful. I've had good encounters with his staff thus far and only a few appointments have been a bit of a longer wait but only bc they are busier at that time which I totally understand. I've waited much longer at other doctors.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Collins helped me achieve a healthy pregnancy! I have him to thank for my 14 yr old son. He is a kind, compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr.collins is GREAT I would recommend him to anyone !!!! And I mean anyone !!! I only saw him twice and ever time I saw him he was passinate about his job and I felt very comfortable talking to him about my concers and he made sure that I understood everything he was trying to explain to me he actually recommends you ask him queations and he will answer them to the best off his knowledge I loved that and i think he actually is a fighter he does not wann give up he likes to take 2 attempts on things that don't work out he first time I just feel GREAT that I'm under his care and super vision the beat doctor I have seen in a while !!!! :)

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

We have our 8 year old son because of Dr. Collins. Thank you does not measure our gratitude!!!!!!!!.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

He was my doctor in Boardman. I am so grateful for our 5 year old! Words can't begin to extend the love we have for him, his intelligence, and his staff! THANK YOU DOESNT BEGIN to cover it!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

I have a 7 yr. Old daughter because of Dr. Collins. I was a patient of his in Boardman, Oh. His staff was always helpful and friendly despite my hormonal ups and downs. Fertility assistance is not a pleasant experience to begin with. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the professionals at the office I went to. I can never thank them enough for my little angel.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

doctor Collins has been more then helpful his staff has been too. although I have not became pregnant yet "this is my first month on treatment" I am glad I decided to go with this doctor. the other fertility doctors I seen were not as caring and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

Dr. Robert L. Collins's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hermitage, PA