Ratings for Dr. Colin McNeill

Dr .Mc Neil is the best doctor we met .we remained his patients as drop in for years and felt safe and healthy .But leaving the province to help our son with his young family turned out to be a mistake .we both did not feel good to meet our doctor in Alberta .And when you compare anyone with Dr Mc Neil it is like making comparison of an ant with a hill .Dr Mc Neil is a great doctor.I heard that he is turning 81 and would be retiring soon .my heart sank ..... We wont be able to see him as my doctor when we return to Burnaby next year !

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

I initially met Dr. McNeill at the drop-in clinic. I really enjoyed his knowledgeable, matter-of-fact approach. Coming from the healthcare field myself, it was good to find a practitioner who was hesitant to reach for the pill-pad, but rather dug down into history, as required. Unfortunately, I have a number of medical conditions and have seen many specialists; Dr. McNeill could hold his own, with any of them and over the years (he has since become my primary doctor), he has even taken a few of them to task for their treatment protocols. A solid, knowledgeable, “old school” doctor. I am very happy to have met him and even happier to have him be my partner in health!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Dr Mcneil is very cociensus doctor.They do not make them like him anymore.He cares more sbout how a patient is feeling.Sometimes just taking with him mskes you feel better.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. McNeill is a great doctor, he has been my physician for a few years and has looked after a few problems that I've very well. Never rushes always takes his time to ask and make sure all is well. 75 years old and still does the Grouse Grind when he can find the time.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

This guy is a jerk. He never believes me when I say my symptoms and always gives me the impression that I should just deal with my pain instead of looking for help. Would NOT recommend. The rest of the staff is super nice, though.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Dr.McNeill has been my family physician for some time now and I cannot be more fortunate to have found such a caring and kind doctor. He often goes above and beyond to make sure that my health is as should be, and does not hesitate to call personally when needed- a really incredible doctor. I feel at ease knowing that I'm in the care of Dr.McNeill as he is thorough, knowledgeable with long standing experience. A wonderful person and doctor!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

The most wonderful caring doctor I've ever met. Dr. McNeil is by far a doctor other doctors should aspire to be like. He is so ca ring that he will call after hours or on weekends to make sure you have all information needed for your medical problem. Thank you Dr.McNeil for all the wonderful cate you've given me over the last 40 years.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Great Dr. But I should not say as we do not want him to be overbooked....

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Good doctor, can't believe he's around 75 years old! Nice to see a doctor living a healthy lifestyle, great bloke.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr.McNeill,is the a doctor that cares for his patients,he calls(even Sundays)to update you on your test results,he is very busy and sometimes like very human person he gets overwhelmed,but I rather have him for my doctor then anybody else. We all have good and bad days but in the end you want someone who is knowledgeable and who cares about your well being...Dr.McNeill is the one, thank you!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013