Ratings for Dr. Colin McNeill

Dr Mcneil is very cociensus doctor.They do not make them like him anymore.He cares more sbout how a patient is feeling.Sometimes just taking with him mskes you feel better.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. McNeill is a great doctor, he has been my physician for a few years and has looked after a few problems that I've very well. Never rushes always takes his time to ask and make sure all is well. 75 years old and still does the Grouse Grind when he can find the time.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

This guy is a jerk. He never believes me when I say my symptoms and always gives me the impression that I should just deal with my pain instead of looking for help. Would NOT recommend. The rest of the staff is super nice, though.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Dr.McNeill has been my family physician for some time now and I cannot be more fortunate to have found such a caring and kind doctor. He often goes above and beyond to make sure that my health is as should be, and does not hesitate to call personally when needed- a really incredible doctor. I feel at ease knowing that I'm in the care of Dr.McNeill as he is thorough, knowledgeable with long standing experience. A wonderful person and doctor!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

The most wonderful caring doctor I've ever met. Dr. McNeil is by far a doctor other doctors should aspire to be like. He is so ca ring that he will call after hours or on weekends to make sure you have all information needed for your medical problem. Thank you Dr.McNeil for all the wonderful cate you've given me over the last 40 years.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Great Dr. But I should not say as we do not want him to be overbooked....

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Good doctor, can't believe he's around 75 years old! Nice to see a doctor living a healthy lifestyle, great bloke.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr.McNeill,is the a doctor that cares for his patients,he calls(even Sundays)to update you on your test results,he is very busy and sometimes like very human person he gets overwhelmed,but I rather have him for my doctor then anybody else. We all have good and bad days but in the end you want someone who is knowledgeable and who cares about your well being...Dr.McNeill is the one, thank you!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Colin is my go-to-guy for all ailments. He is always interested in hearing about my athletic activities and gives me great tips on keeping healthy. He has opened my eyes to taking care of my feet. I understand he hikes all over the world, including the West Coast Trail in BC. I've never found a doctor who fits my needs better than Dr McNeill. I hope he doesn't retire soon!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

I came to see Dr.McNeill to get a second opinion. At first seemed happy to help until my phone went off in the office. He charged out of the room, refused to do the swab and sent me to the labs and when my mother tried to ask questions he pretended she wasn't in the room. Upon leaving he laughed at my mother for her being upset. Knowledge only goes so far if you are that arrogant and self-serving.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012