Ratings for Dr. Steven D. Bond

Horrible Doctor stay away. Would not send me for MRI sent me for physical therapy. Went for second opinion major tears in shoulder needed surgery . Horrible Doctor Stay Away. I should have sued him in court. JM

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

After a positively horrible experience with a botched surgery from another Dr, I went to Dr Bond. He not only was knowlegible and professional, he was able to repair the problems to my shoulder and restore the use of my arm. I did not experience any of the issues stated here except for one time hearing his assistant on the phone with an irate person. She was courteous and patient while trying to deal with the person on the phone. I think the comments listed before are more about some patients unreasonable expectations. Dr Bond certainly met and exeeded my expectations and I would recommend Dr Bond to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

Went in extreme pain, could not sit at all. Was kept waiting (standing with walker) significant amount of time. Had minimal examination while I was sitting in chair. Never on exam table, his hands never touched the area of pain. Sent for MRI. Told over phone diagnosis was "wear and tear" have physical therapy. No follow up appointment made. After NO RELIEF primary sent me to pain specialist/anesthesiologist who gave thorough examination, reviewed MRI and said I had pyriformis syndrome, gave me injection into area and I left his office better, and in two weeks was walking, without walker, without pain. (See Dr. Weaver). I would NEVER return to Dr. Bond.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Steven D. Bond's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1976)