Ratings for Dr. Lloyd Lane Hartt

Doctor has an arrogant attitude and poor bedside manner. Does nothing to put the patient or family at ease and provided very little information unless he was asked specifically by me or my family. This is based on 3 emergency room visits for 3 different situations involving an eye injury and a heart attack and another heart incident. Thank goodness for the other medical staff who gave good care.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

This doctor treated my grandfather, who is in very poor health, like an animal.He talked down to both him and my grandmother. He acted like they were stupid for even coming into the hospital. I do not recommend anyone to see this particular doctor. Baptist Desoto has been very good to my grandparents in the past, so I don't want to discredit them. They are not to blame. This doctor was very rude and unhelpful. I thought a doctor's job was to take care of his/her patient's and to treat them with respect. I hope this man never has to experience what my grandfather did last night. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2010

Dr. Lloyd Lane Hartt's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Oxford, MS