Ratings for Dr. Kam Kassiri

I hear he is very good at what he does. I was referred to him by another eye surgeon for a different type of surgery. After examination, he told me "We will call you to arrange when I can do the surgery." That was 3 years ago. I can't really rate him as he did nothing except make a promise that was not kept.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Great doctor! thank you for all you did for my three children.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Way overbooked long wait. Very friendly. Knowledgeable but you better have the questions ready to get the info. Needs to leave more thorough notes in case of another professional needing them, like we did . Also suggest having him write his diagnosis and especially all treatment (drops etc. ) down to ensure he has told you everything.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Another classic example of company too big and overbooking. Waiting for hours. Time to find new Dr.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I waited a long time for dr. Kassiri to do my daughters strabismus surgery. We are 1 day post surgery now and she is doing wonderful! Well worth the wait :)

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr. Kassiri is amazing! He performed my 3year olds strabismus surgery and within 3 months it was a huge success ! My family and I are forever greatful to Dr. kassiri. He is a wonderful warm and very caring Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Incredibly bright and talented surgeon. Saved my vision. Forever grateful!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

I was recently treated by Dr. Kassiri, and had an outstanding experience. He is the most professional, knowledgeable doctor I have ever had a pleasure of meeting. Dr. Kassiri patiently answered all of my questions and came up with the most suitable treatment plan. His bedside manner is impeccable. I highly recommend him, especially to those who are uneasy about medical procedures, such as myself. He truly takes patient care to the next level.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

I left my first appt with more questions than answers. I found him to be a bit too casual about potentially having to face loss of vision.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr Kassiri performed 2 surgeries on my toddler. He was great with her and made her comfortable before and after the procedures. Dr Kassiri explained each step to us clearly and let us know how she was doing as soon as he could. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr. Kam Kassiri's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Kassiri is a leading Ophthalmologist in the areas of cataract, refractive as well as strabismus surgery in Edmonton. He is an assistant professor and a teacher in the department of Medicine and Ophthalmology.

• English