Ratings for Dr. Kam Kassiri

Such a talented and compassionate ophthalmologist. Our son is so lucky to have him for a doctor, and our family is so fortunate to have the piece of mind that our child is receiving the best possible care. Thank-you Dr. Kassiri for never making us feel rushed, and for all your time and explanation to put our minds at ease with the care of our son. So very much appreciated.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Kind, considerate,, knowledgeable .... I feel I am in good hands!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

There is nobody I would trust more with my eyes. Incredible at what he does.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Had surgery on both eyes in 2015 and very satified with the results. Ma have to wait awhile to see him but the results were well worth it

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

I have been on his "we will call you when we can perform this surgery" list for 2.5 years. I wonder how much longer I will have to wait to be called. I went to see him on the recommendation of another specialist. While there, the staff made me feel that neither I nor my eye problem was important. Doctor did not tell me anything.

Submitted August 6, 2015

Long wait time for my surgery. However it was well worth the wait. I strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I had a work injury to the right side of my face three years ago. I gradually lost vision in my right eye. I was seen by an eye doctor and I was told that I was legally blind in that eye. I was referred to Dr. Kassiri to see if anything could be done. He sent me to another specialist for ultrasound of my eye. Dr. Kasiri then operated on my eye. Last week when I saw my original eye doctor again after surgery he told me I could see 25/20 with that eye! Dr Kasiri is a miracle worker and I owe my life to him. He is an amazing surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

My mother had cataract surgery with Dr. Kassari. She has been extremely happy with her results. After wearing glasses for 73 years, she no longer needs glasses. She is very pleased with her experience. Strongly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

It was a lengthy process and few visits until I had my surgery done. Staff were helpful but at times had to wait a while until I got my testing done. I had my surgery on September 20th 2014. I could not be happier with the results. Wish I had done it sooner.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr. Kassiri has been an excellent eye doctor for three of my children. Most recently I wanted to have refractive surgery. I decided to have my surgery with Dr. Kassiri last weekend and today I could already see 20/20. I am very thankful!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr. Kam Kassiri's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Kassiri is a leading Ophthalmologist in the areas of cataract, refractive as well as strabismus surgery in Edmonton. He is an assistant professor and a teacher in the department of Medicine and Ophthalmology.

• English