Ratings for Dr. Kam Kassiri

There is nobody I would trust more with my eyes. Incredible at what he does.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

I have been on his "we will call you when we can perform this surgery" list for 2.5 years. I wonder how much longer I will have to wait to be called. I went to see him on the recommendation of another specialist. While there, the staff made me feel that neither I nor my eye problem was important. Doctor did not tell me anything.

Submitted August 6, 2015

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I had a work injury to the right side of my face three years ago. I gradually lost vision in my right eye. I was seen by an eye doctor and I was told that I was legally blind in that eye. I was referred to Dr. Kassiri to see if anything could be done. He sent me to another specialist for ultrasound of my eye. Dr. Kasiri then operated on my eye. Last week when I saw my original eye doctor again after surgery he told me I could see 25/20 with that eye! Dr Kasiri is a miracle worker and I owe my life to him. He is an amazing surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

My mother had cataract surgery with Dr. Kassari. She has been extremely happy with her results. After wearing glasses for 73 years, she no longer needs glasses. She is very pleased with her experience. Strongly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

It was a lengthy process and few visits until I had my surgery done. Staff were helpful but at times had to wait a while until I got my testing done. I had my surgery on September 20th 2014. I could not be happier with the results. Wish I had done it sooner.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr. Kassiri has been an excellent eye doctor for three of my children. Most recently I wanted to have refractive surgery. I decided to have my surgery with Dr. Kassiri last weekend and today I could already see 20/20. I am very thankful!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

He is an amazing ophthalmologist. I felt safe in his hands and he explained my diagnosis and treatment and prognosis in detail. Even helped me book a neurologist too. I am glad I went to Dr. Kassiri than anybody else :)

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

Dr. Kassiri was amazing! Being able to see 20/20 for the first time is such an incredible gift and I could not have asked anyone better to help me see the world! His bedside manner was incredible and I felt comfortable during the entire experience. At no point did I wonder what was going on and my fears completely disappeared when he answered all of my questions and concerns. Thank you again for this amazing gift! Keep up the amazing work of changing people'e lives!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

Dr. Kam Kassiri's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Kassiri is a leading Ophthalmologist in the areas of cataract, refractive as well as strabismus surgery in Edmonton. He is an assistant professor and a teacher in the department of Medicine and Ophthalmology.

• English

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "There is nobody I would trust more with my eyes. Incredible at what he does. "

March 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had surgery on both eyes in 2015 and very satified with the results. Ma have to wait awhile to see him but the results were well worth it "

December 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have been on his "we will call you when we can perform this surgery" list for 2.5 years. I wonder how much longer I will have to wait to be called. I went to ..."

August 6, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T6L 6W6". Address has been updated from "None" to "2731 Hewes Way Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804503335".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Long wait time for my surgery. However it was well worth the wait. I strongly recommend him. "

May 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a work injury to the right side of my face three years ago. I gradually lost vision in my right eye. I was seen by an eye doctor and I was told that I w..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My mother had cataract surgery with Dr. Kassari. She has been extremely happy with her results. After wearing glasses for 73 years, she no longer needs glasse..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "It was a lengthy process and few visits until I had my surgery done. Staff were helpful but at times had to wait a while until I got my testing done. I had my..."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kassiri has been an excellent eye doctor for three of my children. Most recently I wanted to have refractive surgery. I decided to have my surgery with Dr..."

October 10, 2014