Ratings for Dr. Kam Kassiri

Incredibly bright and talented surgeon. Saved my vision. Forever grateful!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

I was recently treated by Dr. Kassiri, and had an outstanding experience. He is the most professional, knowledgeable doctor I have ever had a pleasure of meeting. Dr. Kassiri patiently answered all of my questions and came up with the most suitable treatment plan. His bedside manner is impeccable. I highly recommend him, especially to those who are uneasy about medical procedures, such as myself. He truly takes patient care to the next level.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

I left my first appt with more questions than answers. I found him to be a bit too casual about potentially having to face loss of vision.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr Kassiri performed 2 surgeries on my toddler. He was great with her and made her comfortable before and after the procedures. Dr Kassiri explained each step to us clearly and let us know how she was doing as soon as he could. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr. Kassiri is an amazing surgeon. Great personality and bed side manner. He did my laser eye surgery and did everything he could to make sure I was as calm as I could be. He talked to me the entire time, telling me exactly what he was doing so I knew what to expect, rather than silence. I highly recommend Dr. Kassiri.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Such a talented and compassionate ophthalmologist. Our son is so lucky to have him for a doctor, and our family is so fortunate to have the piece of mind that our child is receiving the best possible care. Thank-you Dr. Kassiri for never making us feel rushed, and for all your time and explanation to put our minds at ease with the care of our son. So very much appreciated.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Kind, considerate,, knowledgeable .... I feel I am in good hands!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

There is nobody I would trust more with my eyes. Incredible at what he does.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Had surgery on both eyes in 2015 and very satified with the results. Ma have to wait awhile to see him but the results were well worth it

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

I have been on his "we will call you when we can perform this surgery" list for 2.5 years. I wonder how much longer I will have to wait to be called. I went to see him on the recommendation of another specialist. While there, the staff made me feel that neither I nor my eye problem was important. Doctor did not tell me anything.

Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr. Kam Kassiri's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Kassiri is a leading Ophthalmologist in the areas of cataract, refractive as well as strabismus surgery in Edmonton. He is an assistant professor and a teacher in the department of Medicine and Ophthalmology.

• English