Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Moeller

Been to this Doctor and clinic three times each time the experience was worse the most unprofessional clinic and workers I ever seen,Not to mention because I am on medicare I seem to be a low priorty patient and then even though I had an app card the Doctor told me I was a liar my app wasnt when my card said that she had it in the computer at a different time then what my card said and when they gave me a reminder call as well. Each time I didnt get in to see the doctor on time and then waited an hour or more before she even saw me and then basically because I was mad about being treated like I am a low class citizen and patient everytime I go there she tells me my time wasnt as important as hers.This Lonestar Circle of Care Rd Rock Tx Doctor and clinic shouldnt be allowed to do this to a patient. I will be reporting this to BBB and Medicare as they will charge me for appt.and I wasnt treated because I left very upset and not happy. Do not go to this clinic or Doctor.Not recommened!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010