Ratings for Dr. Glen Joyce

Super knowledgeable. Extremely caring. He examined me amazingly, he tested every aspect of my dental health. He was warm and caring. His staff super helpful, they called me for reminders and follow up. His staff super nice and communicative. He examined my teeth, he explained me everything, he took number of X-rays to make sure he does his job at excellent level. He communicates as much to make sure you are fully aware of your health. He is not working for your money, he actually cares how do u feel. He actually spent so much time to make sure the filling was painless, he made sure that I did not feel pain and I was comfortable. He is amazing. I was with some new grads at Burnaby before and he seemed like looking at me like a machine to pay off his student loan. Instead Dr Joyce actually helped me by explaining what is the best option, instead of let's make money. I did not feel any problem after filing, it was short quite and clean. Wow, I was scared of dentists since I was a kid but he really changed my impression for this painful process.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Joyce and his office are great! Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

My family has been trying to convince for years to change dentists, and when I finally did I have to admit they have all been right. All the staff are very professional and very easy to talk to. Dr. Joyce was very thorough and I left my first appointment knowing I was in good hands.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Can highly recommend Dr Joyce. He and his staff seem genuinely concerned about my health and well being.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

My entire family have all commented on how comfortable we feel in Dr Joyce's care. He is very personable, caring, and most importantly very gentle and pain free.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I have found my permanent dentist after looking for a few years. Very knowledgable and professional

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Very impressed with Dr. Joyce and his staff - very thorough and knowlegable.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

My family has had a great experience with Dr. Joyce - he is a great communicator and made all all feel very comfortable

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

This is the first time I have felt so comfortable in the dentist chair. He fixed my sensitive teeth, which I have suffered with for years. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014