Ratings for Dr. Dorothy Uhlman

I'm surprised uhlman has such great reviews from other patients. I have a completely different story. I was diagnosed with stage 3 cancer and after not responding to chemo or radiation, she scheduled another MRI then proceeded to tell me I had no hope. that I would die within 2 years max. She refused care and would not look at other options for me even though I'm young and willing to do whatever it takes to be there for my children. She failed me as a doctor and as a human. She had no sympathy for me and she looked bothered when I asked any questions, especially about me taking a more natural route. Her reception and staff are also horrible. The MOA women act like they're better than everyone else. It's even worse over the phone. I felt like a burden to them. Overall, the worst experience i have ever had with a doctor. I am now pursing a holistic approach and I feel better, am getting better, and my Dr. and I have a great relationship. don't let her discourage you

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

She is my wife's oncologist. She has nothing but praise for her. We are lucky to have her & her husband practicing here.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr Ulman is a wonderful doctor she never rushes you and always listens to any concerns she also tries to explain things so you understand and even call you with test results to save you stress from waiting. I recommend her to anyone needing an oncologist.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

I had Dr.Dorothy Uhlman when she was at the U of M in Minnesota. She was an excellent Doctor and I still miss her to this day. I had Hodgkins Lymphoma and since have had breast cancer. She is very through and anyone would be lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2012

dr uhlman is great she listens and really cares.very pleasant and easy to talk too.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010