Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Small

I have had a fantastic experience with Dr Small and his office over the last several months. He has been extremely kind and patient answering my questions, I have never felt rushed by him. He has asked me questions and made sure that I understand the process and steps as I undergo them. He is very personable and made me feel very at ease.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

he and his staff always take there time and show that they do care

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Amazing, thoughtful and actually spends the time to listen to you

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Had a very bad experience with this doctor. Would not go to him. He puts his staff before his patients and doesn't return phone calls when he personally said he would. Think twice before going here. Staff is unfriendly and he was told this but didn't matter to him.. They are like family and he puts them above his patients. He will just do your surgery and take your money. Get someone who is truly invested in helping you and you can get the support you need.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Dr Small was wonderful, Loved his style. Not judgemental and very helpful. I feel great and he eased any concerns I had before and after surgery. The staff in office were great. I did have to call in to request some documents several times and that was all the issue I had during my time with the Dr .

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Small is very knowledgeable about his field of expertise. He is very compassionate and caring. He doesn't make you feel rushed or pressured. Excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2013

Dr. Small was the best. He has compassion and a great bedside manner. He explains everything thoroughly. Traveled to Hagerstown just to have him as a doctor. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Dr. Small and his Staff our wonderful, very informative and helpful. A big part of my new lifestyle change..

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

Excellent doctor. Takes plenty of time to talk with his patients. Makes sure you understand everything. He is very thorough and talks to the patient and any family members. If you need bariatric surgery in Maryland, I wouldn't recommend anyone else.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010