Ratings for Dr. Marc R. Lussier

Very professional yet personable, put me at ease and answered all of my questions.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I had the Best experience with Dr Lussier's office. I Highly recommend this Dr. I was comfortable with them from my very first visit. Very Happy all of my process. I WILL be going back for more. 😉

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

I couldn't be happier with the staff, surgery and love Dr. Lussier. They all took very good care of me with my mommy makeover. My boob job looks amazing too.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I am so glad I chose Dr. Marc Lussier to perform my surgery.. The entire staff in that office are we're incredible and professional, nice , I can go on and on about what a wonderful staff this was.. I'm am so happy I did not chose any other Dr. Besides Dr. Marc Lussier... he was amazing and a perfectionist in everything he does... So Thank you Dr. Lussier to make this happen for me... Thanks to the staff for everything and being so nice ... if anyone wants a professional plastic Surgeon don't look anywhere for a surgeon go to Dr.. Marc Lussier trust me he is great....

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

I love Dr. Marc Lussier and his staff. I had a mommy makeover and I'm so happy with my results. Dr. Lussier was very informative and made me feel so comfortable. After my surgery, Dr. Lussier called me everyday to make sure I was doing good. I would recommend Dr. Lussier in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I would never go to anyone else!! Dr.Lussier and his staff are by far the best! He and his staff are very attentive and caring they make you feel at home! I am in the medical field and understand that medical issues can be scary and overwhelming but I can say with all certainty that I would not hesitate to refer a family member or a perfect stranger to him!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

I went to Dr. Lussier for my first cosmetic procedure (labiaplasty) last year and it could not have been a better experience. Dr. Lussier is professional, warm, caring, and the high quality plastic surgeon I was seeking. His staff are the kindest and most caring staff I've ever met! My procedure went so well and the results are amazing. Dr. Lussier made sure I was well taken care of and comfortable from the day of my consultation and through all of my follow up visits. I will absolutely be back for more procedures. If you are looking for an quality plastic surgeon who does quality work, look no further! Dr. Lussier is the one!!!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Awesome work- you won't regret using Dr. Lussier.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr. Lussier and his staff are professional, friendly and very accommodating. I went in for a breast augmentation and they took great care of me. Dr. Lussier and staff are very intelligent, organized and trustworthy. Dr. Lussier and staff are really on the ball post-op, making frequent phone calls, making sure I was ok. I am happier than ever with my new enhancements and encourage others to go consult with Dr. Lussier! -Keanna Grijalva

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

I cant say enough about Doctor Lussier. He has to be one is one of the BEST Doctors I have been to. I am so impressed with the level of care, commitment and compassion of Doctor Lussier and his staff. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012