Ratings for Dr. Donald T. Harris

I am a new patient of Dr. Harris. I already feel comfortable with him and his staff. He is pleasant and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr Harris's staff listened, gave valuable information and made me feel comfortable. This was my second visit. Dr Harris is knowledgable, and knows the human body and how it works. I value this doctor. I've heard that your hairdresser and your doctor should be younger than you are. Got it covered!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Very friendly and helpful office staff. Dr Harris is very approachable and easy to talk with. He is not in a rush and will spend as much time as you need to discuss your concerns. He is also sensitive to your individual desires or beliefs concerning type of treatment you are seeking and is willing to work in a partnership with you. I am glad I found Dr. Harris and highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

Dr. HArris is one of the nicest Doctors I have ever met and I am over 70. He was most helpful - very knowledgable about the meds and situation - more so than my dr back home - It was a pleasure dealing with him and his staff was most kind also too - more than the average Dr offices I've been in with my family down through the years - - he is the exception to the rule and wish he was in our hometown area - we vacation in Fl during the winter - He's one swell guy - can't say enough good about him - thanks for letting me "vent"

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

This guy is Aces, he is always helpful in helping working with your problems.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

He is always on time, is very pleasant and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. Donald T. Harris's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)