Ratings for Dr. Danielle T. Harris

Dr. Harris delivered my son & did an amazing job! She is kind & caring! I would never want anyone else as my Obgyn doctor.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Harris delivered 2 of my children. She is very attentive, not pushy, made me feel at ease. Wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Great physician!! I recommend her to everybody looking for an OBGYN.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Hands down..GREAT PHYSICIAN..One of a kind..Extremely caring, wonderful listener, respects her patient's being an active part in their care. She is incredibly supportive, and very intelligent. I would recommend her to anyone.Great Partners.Great Practice.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011

She was wonderful. Extremely caring and made the visit short and sweet. Extremely knowledgeable and answered every question honestly.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Great Dr. I wouldn't go anywhere else. She takes the time to talk with her patients and has a wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

Dr. Harris was the first doctor I saw at Greer OBGYN and made me feel at ease right from the start. She spent at least 20 minutes talking with me before my routine pregnancy exam, which no other OBGYN has ever done. 20 minutes is a long time for a doctor! She also delivered my baby and followed all my birth wishes. After the birth, she made me laugh even though I had been awake for 48 hours and just given birth. She has a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010